- What? - What just happened?
我的天啊 所有的通讯都断了
Oh, my God. All the comms are out, too.
他们一定是启动了信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
They must have activated a jammer.
快速反应部队待命中 要让他们进去吗
REACT Team's on standby. Should I send 'em in?
不 等他们看到有情况了再进去
No. Wait till they see signs of trouble.
这群混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
Beale正在追踪拍卖♥♥会的位置
Beale's tracing the location of the auction.
他是我们最后的希望了
He's our last hope.
谢谢
Thank you.
Nell 能听见我说话吗
Nell, can you hear me?
通讯全部都断了
The comms are dead.
是的 他们拦截了信♥号♥♥
Yeah, they're blocking the signals.
至少他还保持低调没有吸引任何注意
At least he's not drawing any attention.
或许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
他们根本不知道他盯上他们了
They don't know he's coming after them.
可刚才那个局面也太凶险了
That was a dangerous play back there.
那是保险措施
It was insurance.
他想要确保就算Hetty欺骗了他
He wanted to make sure if Hetty double-crossed him
不让他来这儿 他手上依旧有我们需要的信息
and left him behind, he still had something we needed.
别告诉我你不会做同样的事情
Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing.
女士们 先生们 欢迎你们
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome.
我是Otto Schmidt 你们今夜的主持人
I'm Otto Schmidt, your host for the evening.
我希望你们都还享受的不错
I hope you've been enjoying yourselves
是时候来谈谈正经生意了
because it is time to get down... to business.
拍卖♥♥会现在开始
The auction... starts... now.
但是因为你们是别人口中的
But because you are, as they say,
精英中的精英
la crème de la crème,
我特意准备了一个惊喜
I have a surprise--
只为你们独享的现场拍卖♥♥会
a live auction just for you.
这是我们能呈上的最好享受
The very best we have to offer.
精品中的精品只为
La crème de la crème for...
精英中的精英
la crème de la crème.
冷静点儿
Take it easy.
- Beale 拍卖♥♥会十分钟之前就开始了 - 我知道怎么看表
- Beale, this auction started ten minutes ago. - I can read a clock.
听着 要是我们在拍卖♥♥结束之前
Listen, if we can't find where these people are being held
- 还没找到关押人的位置 - 我明白后果
- before it ends...- I am aware.
- 好吧 要是有谁能做到的话 就只有你了 - 不 我做不到
- Okay, well, if anyone can do this, you can. - No, I can't.
- 什么 - 但是他们可以啊
- What? - But they can.
而且他们已经做到了
And they did.
- 等等 谁做到了 - 我知道我自己一个人做不来
- Wait. Who did? - I knew I couldn't do it alone
因为时间紧迫 所以我把这任务外包给了
in enough time so I-I crowdsourced the job
我在旧金山的同事们
to my San Fran colleagues.
上百人跟我同时奋战我们拆开了他们的多重保护层
Hundreds of people were working with me to strip away the layers of protection.
我们做到了 完全是整个团队的功劳
We did it. It was a total team effort.
我们最好的成果都是通过团队获得的
It's how we do our best work.
把地址发到我们手♥机♥上吧 Beale
Send that address to our phones. Beale?
没错 你就是我的最爱
Mm. You're my favorite.
- 嗷 - Kensi
- Oh. - Kensi!
啊 非常好 谢谢你 先生
Ah, very good. Thank you, sir.
有80的报价了 为了迷人的Alma 有人给90吗
I have 80. Do I hear 90 for the lovely Alma?
80 一次 80 两次
80. Going once. Going twice.
Alma属于这位拥有伊比利亚品味的先生了
Sold to the gentleman with Iberian tastes.
现在 请各位把注意力转向
And now, I turn your attention
- 大屏幕 我们将继续 - 我需要把她从这里救出去
- back to the screen. We will continue... - I need to get her out of here.
要是她看见你 你的卧底身份就危险了
If she sees you, she could blow your cover.
他们已经给她打了药
They have given her so much drugs,
我就算直接站在她面前她也认不出我
I could be standing in front of her, and she wouldn't recognize me.
他们会把你们两个都杀掉的
They'll kill both of you.
再说了 我们需要把她们所有人都救出去 不只是Mina一个
Besides, we need to get 'em all out of here, not just Mina.
我找到了另一个能到达关押人♥质♥地点的方法
I think I found another way to get to where they're holding 'em,
但是我们必须要转移看守的注意力
but we got to distract the guards.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
场面可能会很混乱
It might get messy.
混乱就对了
Messy works.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥卖♥♥给这位匿名的先生
10,000 to the anonymous gentleman.
我们相信人♥质♥在我们西边那两栋建筑中的一栋
So, we believe they're in one of two buildings west of us.
估计有20到30个人♥质♥
Estimates show 20 to 30 hostages.
敌方人数还没有情报
No intel yet on the number of hostiles.
而且我们要是过早行动的话
And we have another operation that could be compromised
- 另一边的卧底有可能就会暴露 - 没错
- if we move in too soon. - That's right.
所以在我们得到行动许可之前
So until we get the green light,
我们就分成两队每队各自进入一栋建筑
we'll split up into two-- each team takes one of the buildings.
在此同时 我们就先按兵不动
In the meantime, we'll sit tight.
Nell说拍卖♥♥会快完事儿了
Nell says the auction's winding down.
应该就这几分钟了
Should be any minute now.
那些人肯定很恐慌
Those people are probably terrified.
我们会把她们营救出来的
We're gonna get them out.
嘿
Hey.
我们会把她们一个一个都营救出来的
We're gonna get them all out.
我们会的
Yeah.
我们今晚最后一个拍卖♥♥品
For our final lot of the evening,
容光焕发
the radiant, the luminescent, the...
闪耀亮眼的
glistening...
Mina
Mina!
- 竞标起始价将为 - 一百万
- Bidding will start at... - $1 million!
额 先生 我想您不是认真的吧
Uh, sir, I do not believe that is a serious bid.
- 竞标得 - 是的你没错
- Bidding... - No, you're right.
我不是认真的
It wasn't.
五百万
$5 million.
恐怕您是不是喝的有点多 先生
I fear you have had too much to drink, sir.
请您让一让 我们好继续
Please step aside and let us continue.
一千万
$10 million.
不不 五千万 一亿
No, 50. 100!
不管多少钱 都无法衡量她的价值
No amount of money is enough.
对我来说她是无价的
- Darius - Mina 跑 快跑
- Darius? - Mina.
快把他带走
Get him out of here.
- 你行吗 - 快去
- You got this? - Go.
他现在需要你
He's gonna need the help.
Kens Deeks 拍卖♥♥会结束了 你们可以进去了
Kens, Deeks, the auction's over. You are good to go.
行动
Let's move.
嘿
Hey.
别害怕别害怕 没事的没事的
No, no, no. It's okay, it's okay.
我是联邦探员 我是警♥察♥
I'm a federal agent. Yo soy policía.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事的 我 我也没事
You're okay. I'm-I'm okay.
Amy 别跑太远
妈妈
Mom?
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要啊
No...!
嗅盐
Smelling salts.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
你不会相信的
You wouldn't believe it.
快速反应部队已经进来了 他们刚清出了个楼后的出口
REACT team's here. They cleared an exit out the back.
你过去帮帮他们
Can you help one of them?
好的
Yeah.
- Mina呢 - 她跑了
- Where's Mina? - She ran off.
Darius去追她了
Darius went after her.
你没事儿吧
You good?
没事儿 没事儿
Yeah. Yeah.
兄弟们 我们得扩大搜索 分开行动注意联络
Guys, we got to cover more ground. Split up, stay on comms.
你 去那边 你 跟着我
You, that way. You, with me.
西北角安全了
Northwest corner cleared.
地下室安全了
Basement level cleared.
A楼安全了
Building A is clear.
Kensi 你有什么发现吗
Kensi, you find anything?
稍等
Stand by.
我找到她们了
I got 'em.
一楼 东北角
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表