你的想法很快 会变得非常阴暗
Turns your mind real dark real fast.
好的 当他出现在船上的时候摄像头209在枪手的背后
All right, camera 209 is on the shooter's back as he exits the boat,
但你看不到他的脸
but you can't see his face.
摄像头106看到了他的轮廓 但是
Then camera 106 has him in profile, but
他的帽子遮住了他的脸
his hoodie blocks his face a gain.
码头或停车场的出口什么都没有
So nothing at the exit of the docks or the parking lot.
没人进来 也没车进来吗
Anything on foot or getting into a vehicle?
我在试着连上路口的摄像头
I'm trying to access traffic cams across the street.
希望在那边能看到什么东西
Hopefully they picked up something in the distance.
那如果枪手没有从码头去停车场
So if the shooter didn't go from the docks to the parking lot,
那他会去哪里
then where did he go?
我甚至在检查港口入口的摄像头
I'm even checking harbor entrance cams.
那时没有船离开 所以他也没出海
No boats left at that time, so he didn't go out to sea.
嗯
Yeah.
在Brendan Spitz那边有突破吗
Any luck finding Brendan Spitz?
我在用万花筒搜索
Well, I'm running Kaleidoscope,
寻找他的财务情况 FBI报告 老实说
looking through his financials, FBI reports, but to be honest,
真没找到多少信息
there is not much info on this guy.
难怪司法部只能
It's really no wonder the only option
让Rountree探员去Spitz身边当卧底
for the DOJ was to put Agent Rountree undercover with Spitz.
Rountree躲起来了
Rountree's out there somewhere.
他担惊受怕 孤苦无依 他的支援探员死了
He's scared, alone, his backup agent just got killed.
Eric 抱歉
Eric, I'm so sorry.
这个案子肯定让你想起了在旧金山被绑♥架♥的经历
Working this case must take you right back to your kidnapping in San Francisco.
没有 Rountree的处境更糟糕
No. Rountree's got it worse.
我知道如果我被人抓走了
I knew if I just held on,
你 Callen Sam整个队伍都会来找我的
you, Callen, Sam, the whole team would be there for me.
他不知道会不会有人来找他
This guy has no idea if anyone's coming for him.
那么 如果枪手没有游泳逃跑
Well, unless our shooter swam out of here
那他就得从码头这里上来
he had to come up on this dock
然后再到街上和停车场
so he could get to the street and the parking lot.
监控记录在码头和水里 都没拍到人
Surveillance videos didn't get anyone on the dock or in the water.
没准是南码头呢
Maybe the south dock?
嘿 你怎么样
Hey... you all right?
没事
Yeah.
我是说
I mean...
我很好
I'm good.
当时真的挺难的 你要是觉得
That was a tough situation you were in, so if you want or
有必要休整一下 跟我说就行
if you need any time off, just let me know.
谢了
Thank you.
不过跟着队伍
But being out here with the team,
呼吸些新鲜空气 忙起来
getting some fresh air, staying busy,
对我来说就很不错了
I think that's best for me right now.
好的
Good.
要是
What if...
他踩着一艘一艘船跑的呢
he jumped from boat to boat
就能避开摄像头了
to avoid being seen by that camera?
嗯 没准 要是这样
Yeah, maybe. If he did that,
他就能跑到另一个码头了
then he could end up on the other dock.
咱们去看看
Let's check it out.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
如果NCIS锁定了Ryan Usman 我们马上就去抓他
If NCIS locates Ryan Usman, we'll move on him immediately,
不过 长官 如果您找到了Spitz
but, sir, you find Spitz
我想把他抓回来
I'd like to be there to bring him in.
明白
Understood.
还没有锁定Spitz
No location on Spitz yet.
最好就是用Usman把他钓出来
Usman is still our best bet to find him.
NCIS情报部门怀疑他用假证件
NCIS Intel suspects that he may have flown to Paris,
飞到巴黎 然后回洛杉矶了
then back to L.A. last week under false papers.
那他如果是Spitz的客户 俩人最近肯定联♥系♥过
So if he was Spitz's client, they've had contact recently.
咱们找到Usman 就能打破僵局
We find Usman, we apply leverage,
让他告诉咱们Brendan Spitz在哪
get him to tell us where Brendan Spitz is.
没错
Yup.
谁会骑这个小家伙啊
So anyone ride this bad boy?
呃 我的队友Sam
Uh, actually, my teammate Sam
有时候晚上骑着出海去潜水捕鱼
takes it out spearfishing some nights.
在海里 大晚上的 一个人
Middle of the ocean, at night, alone?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我可欣赏不来
Definitely not my jam.
我也是
Not mine either.
我比较喜欢骑着全地形车 穿着靴子
I'm more of a quad, good boots,
自己去猎鹿
elk hunting kind of guy myself.
呃 并不想惹火你
Uh, I don't want to piss you off,
可是听起来一样不怎么样
but that sounds awful, too.
我脾气可好了 我做瑜伽的
I don't get pissed off. I do yoga.
他做瑜伽诶
He does yoga.
嗨 Kens
Hey, Kens.
嘿 Nell 怎么了
Hey, Nell. What's up?
在Ryan Usman那家公♥司♥名下两辆越野车有动静了
We just got a hit on two SUVs tied to a corporation Ryan Usman has interests in.
去哪里了
Where'd they go?
往西洛杉矶那边
They're in the West L.A. Area.
目前还没停过车
They haven't landed anywhere yet.
好的 多谢 出发了 各位
All right, thanks. Let's go, guys.
来了
Yeah.
嘿 来看这个
Hey. Check that out.
摄像头老 船更老
Old camera, even older boat.
嗯 从这个角度看
Yeah, but from that angle,
监控可能拍到了枪手进入或者
camera may have been able to pick up the shooter entering
离开码头外圈围墙的画面
or exiting the external fence of the dock area.
- 要是那监控还能用的话 - 喂 喂 喂 兄弟
- If it even works. - Hey. Whoa. Hey, hey, man.
我的房♥租
I'm all caught up
和维护费都准时交了 行吗 离我远点
on rent, maintenance fees... Huh? Back off.
我们不是这里的员工 我们是NCIS的 我们 呃
We don't work here. We're with NCIS. We, uh...
你叫什么名字
Wh-What's your name?
Willy
Willy.
你姓什么呢
Willy what?
我就叫Willy
It's just Willy.
好吧 就叫Willy 呃
Okay, Just Willy, uh,
让我问你一个问题 你的监控还能用吗
let me ask you, does your camera work?
能啊 当然能用了
Yeah, of course it works,
但是你刚说自己是什么来着
but who did you say you were?
联邦探员
Federal agents.
听着 你的监控可能拍到了能帮助我们破案的画面
Look, your camera may have picked up something that's relevant to one of our cases.
我们能进去查看一下昨晚的监控录像吗
We're wondering if we can come inside, take a look at the footage from last night.
哦
Ooh.
我不太想让你们上我的船
I don't know if I want you on my boat.
我是说 这不是个好主意
I mean, that doesn't sound like a good idea.
为什么你觉得这不是个好主意
Why doesn't it sound like a good idea?
有外人在我旁边 我就不太舒服
I'm just not comfortable around the Man.
- 没有冒犯的意思 - 哦 好吧
- No offense. - Oh, well,
- 没事儿 - 好吧 那你看这样如何
- none taken. - Okay, I'll tell you what,
你把录像发电子邮件给我们可以吗
why don't you just... could you e-mail us the footage?
- 发电子邮件吗 - 是的
- E-mail it? - Yeah.
我花了这么大功夫就为了离世隐居
Why would I go through all this trouble to live off the grid
为什么我还要去开一个
and then set up an e-mail account with...
- 电子邮箱呢 - 没错
- The Man? - Yeah.
- 我懂的 - 是的 你的确懂我
- I get it. - Yeah, you do get it.
好吧
Right.
好吧 你知道吗 你可以进来 我给你看监控
All right, you know what? Come on, I'll show you the video.
- 管他的 - 太好了
- What the hell? - Great.
呃 呃 就你一个人能进
Uh, uh, just you.
- 就我一个吗 - 就她吗
- Just me? - Just her?
是的 对不住 你看起来
Yeah, sorry, you look like you could
- 有一点太那个了 呃 - 太男人了吗
- kind of be a little too much like, uh... - The Man?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我不是个大男人 所以可以进
Well, I'm also not even a man, so there is that.
没错 我的看人总是很准的
Yeah. I always did have the good instincts.
嗯 我猜也是
Mm. Bet you do.
跟你谈话真愉快 Willy
Good times, Willy.
嗨 小心撞头
Hey, watch your head.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表