I agree. So where should we go?
先不走呢
We're not going anywhere.
我们还得搜查一下这里
We still need to check this place out.
洛杉矶警局的人会过来把你送到船屋
When LAPD gets here, they'll take you to the boatshed.
啥玩意 Crab Shack海鲜餐厅那种吗
What's that, like, a Crab Shack?
不是饭点儿啊 不过也行
Weird time to eat, but okay.
那 我告诉你两个字 踢 球
Okay, I got two words for you - kick ball.
这可是一个词
I'm pretty surethat's one word.
是 我分开说就是强调一下
Yeah, but I had to separate it for emphasis.
咱们为什么讨论运动场的游戏项目啊
Is there a reason why we're talking about playground sports?
不不不 这可不只是小孩玩儿的
No, no, no. It's actually not only for kids.
这里 成人队也有不少呢
There's, you know, adult leagues all over the city.
哇 好 我知道你干嘛啦
Oh, okay. I see what you're doing.
什么 我 好吧
What? I'm... Okay.
我是想说 除了约会之外
I'm just trying to say that there are other ways
还有别的方法能让你出门活动活动的
of getting out of the house that don't involve, you know, dating.
嗯哼 我很擅长这方面的
Yeah, you know, I think I'm good on that front.
团队活动的话 NCIS就已经够了
NCIS is enough of a team sport for me.
那还用说嘛 咱们可以慢慢来
Tell me about it. Yeah, maybe we should slow it down.
去上个课怎么样
Well, how about a class?
你逗我吗
Are you kidding?
去上课这个想法都能让我变成咸鱼
The idea of studying makes me even more tired.
没有 就是比如 去学个厨艺什么的
No, I'm talking about, like, a cooking class or something.
咱们可以一起去 我是真需要啊
We could do it together. Lord knows I need it.
我搬回家之后 我妈每天晚上做饭都跟厨艺课一样
Ever since I moved home, my mom treats every night like a cooking class.
那就这样
Oh, how about this...
其实 有件事咱俩可以一起
You know, actually, I have an idea what we can do together.
- 你说 - 把这案子破了
- Okay. - Solve this case?
你真行 真够逗的
You're funny. You're very funny.
奇怪了
That's weird.
我以为教堂从来不关门呢
I thought churches were open around the clock.
每个人都需要业余时间吧
Yeah, well, everybody needs a life outside of work.
嗨 打扰了
Hi. Excuse me.
啊 你们要是想找牧师的话
Oh, if you're looking for the minister,
- 他刚去吃午饭了 - 没事
- he just left for lunch. - Oh, no.
不是找他 我们是NCIS的
That's okay. We're NCIS,
没准您也能帮我们 您在这儿工作吗
so perhaps you can help us. Do you work here?
噢 我一般不称之为工作
Oh, I hardly call what I do work.
我在教区侍奉主
I serve at the pleasure of the parish.
那您能回答几个问题吗
Do you mind answering a few questions?
当然没问题呀亲爱的
Oh, of course, dear.
不过不一定能帮太多忙啊
But I don't know how much help I'll be.
我不太爱管闲事
I don't like to meddle.
好 没事的
Okay. That's not a problem.
要是你想找个爱管事的
Now, if you're looking for somebody who does,
我给你们找Rosemary来
I'd be happy to introduce you to Rosemary.
不用了 不用了
That won't be necessary.
噢 不过你们两位CSI探员
Oh, it seems to me two CSI agents like yourself
好像很愿意和贪♥污♥犯♥聊几句的嘛
might be highly interested in talking to an embezzler.
我们其实是NCIS的 Rosemary贪污吗
Actually, we're NCIS... Rosemary embezzles?
这话可不是我说的啊
You didn't hear it from me.
因为您不爱管闲事
Because you don't meddle.
嗯哼 不过她会偷走教会的奉献盘
Mm-mm. But she's skimming off the collection plate.
至少我是这么觉得
At least I think she is.
我最近视力不太好啊
My eyesight isn't that great these days.
那您是不是还负责教会账目
Is there any chance you're head of accounting as well?
厉害啊
You're good.
你真是FBI的优秀探员
The FBI is lucky to have you.
嗯 我们是想问您
Okay, you know what, uh, we would just like to know
见没见过这名男性
if you've seen this man.
他不是我们教区的
He's not part of our congregation.
- 所以您不认识他 - 认识
- So you don't recognize him? - Oh, I do.
- 他会来参加聚会 - 聚会吗
- He comes to those meetings. - Meetings?
匿名戒酒互助会
Alcoholics Anonymous.
他们每周六会租教堂的地下室
They rent the church basement every Saturday.
那其他事您还能想起来吗
Is there anything else you can tell us about him?
他们管这个叫 匿名 是有原因的 亲爱的
They don't call it "Anonymous" For nothing, dear.
不过 你们要是想知道组织聚会的
But now, if you want to hear about the redhead
- 那个红头发 - 啊 这就不用了
- who runs the program... - Actually, we're okay.
- 谢谢 - 非常感谢 祝您愉快
- Thank you. - Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day.
你们也是 上帝保佑
Oh, you, too. God bless!
另一位就不太清醒了
She ain't sober.
哥们 您第一次婚姻怎么跟玩儿似的
Dude, your first marriage is a total throwaway.
听着 我当时是付出了一切啊
Look, I put everything into that marriage.
嗯哼 那就是你的问题了
Oh, well, that's your problem.
只有面包圈才值得你付出一切
The only thing worth putting everything into is a bagel.
别听她的 Harrison 婚姻要努力经营的
Don't listen to her, Harrison. Marriages are hard work.
嗯哼 我跟她也是这么聊的
Yeah, well, so is the conversation with her.
祝你好运
Good luck.
那 你就是Moretti了
So, you must be Moretti.
那你肯定会在Hanson乐队重组巡演上迟到
And you must be late for the Hanson reunion tour.
有话快说
So let's get talking.
哇哦
Wow.
你明显比同龄人更毒舌
You're obviously much crueler than your contemporaries.
哦 对不起 失礼了
Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners?
那个 对了 我昨天晚上从Cahoot逃走的时候
You know what, that's right. I left them on the floor of Cahoot's last night
把礼仪都丢了
when I was fighting for my life.
- 你刚说Cahoot是啥 - 夜店
- Cahoot's, you say? - It's a club.
轰隆轰隆的 还是嘭嘭那种夜店啊
Like a "Unce-unce" Club or a "Boom-boom" Club?
算是哈哈哈哈的脱口秀夜店吧
More like a comedy "Ha-ha" Club.
噢 新线索
Oh, wow, that's new information.
你是说单口相声的吗
So you're a stand-up comedian, are ya?
是 我宁愿去做治疗
Yeah. I'd rather do therapy,
但是我从NCIS辞职之后就没保险了
but I lost my insurance after I quit NCIS, so
这算退而求其次吧
it's the next best thing.
这也是我搬到洛杉矶的原因了
And it's why I moved to L.A.
Vargas来找我的时候我刚准备收场
I was finishing up my set when Vargas came after me.
之后你就给他敲晕了
After you incapacitated him?
对 之后我就给他胖揍了
After I kicked his ass, yes.
玩儿词汇游戏啊 好啊 所以你胖揍他之后
Semantics, but noted. So after you kicked his ass,
有没有注意到什么可以帮助我们找到他的
did you see or notice anything that can help us find him?
外面有一辆灰车
There was a gray car outside.
就在那儿待着
Just sitting, idling.
一辆别克或是福特吧
A Buick, or a Ford.
一辆你妈肯定会开的车
Something your mom would definitely drive.
好的 信息是好的 不是拿我妈开的玩笑
That's good. The information. Not so much the mom joke.
但跟你说哈 我妈
And just for the record, my mom
不会让你看到她开任何比克莱斯勒PT漫步者要烂的车
would never be caught dead in anything less than a PT Cruiser.
因为我老母亲
'Cause she drives one,
开车都玩儿命地开
and she drives it hard.
我不这样做 并非我不愿意
I don't do it 'cause I want to.
而是我身带职责
I do it because I have to.
然后转身
And pivot,
面向观众 感受他们
turn to the audience, take 'em in.
把手放在胸口因为你太感谢这焦虑感了
Place your hands to your chest, 'cause you're just too blessed to be stressed,
接下来等待掌声
and hold for applause.
噢
Oh.
不好意思 我没 没看见你们
Uh, hey, didn't... I didn't-didn't see you there.
我们看见你了啊 Eric Beale 我们看见你了呀
We saw you, Eric Beale. We saw you.
- 屏幕上多了个新面孔 这是谁啊 - 是啊
- Oh, and now we see a new face on the screen. Who's this guy? - Yes.
这是Andre Vargas 超乎寻常的武器走私犯
Uh, this is Andre Vargas, arms dealer extraordinaire.
他被怀疑在美国和墨西哥之间
He's suspected of smuggling large supplies of weapons
走私大量军♥火♥很多年了
between U.S. And Mexico for years.
他跟Forbes什么关系
What's his connection to Forbes?
Forbes六个月前出了个任务专门打击Vargas
Forbes worked an op targeting Vargas six months ago.
他们的卧底暴露了整个案子直接跑汤
Their covers were blown. The whole thing fell apart.
他被及时拽出来了 这位女士也一样
He was pulled out, as was this woman,
Rhea Moretti
Rhea Moretti.
也是一名NCIS职员 这项任务失败后辞职了
Also NCIS. She quit the agency after the op failed.
这份工作确实不适合所有人
Well, it's not a job for everyone.
- 她可能没这么大的精神头吧 - 是啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表