先是你妹妹 后来是Jake
First your sister, then Jake.
现在你在为Beale担心
Now you're worried about Beale.
如果我不了解你的话
If I didn't know any better,
我还以为你要开始变成一个真人了 匹诺曹
I'd think you're turning into a real boy, Pinocchio.
人不能只是为了工作 G
Can't just be about the job, G.
某个时刻 这份工作会结束的
At some point, the job has to end.
到那时你拥有什么呢
Then what do you have?
心平气和 问心无愧
Peace of mind, a clear conscience.
悔恨终身
Lifelong regrets.
好吧 你知道吗 你总是一针见血
Okay, you know, you always know exactly the thing to say.
你必须要出一本那种人生指南之类的书
You ought to write one of those life affirmation books.
找到Beale只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time before we find Beale.
嗯 对
Yeah, yeah.
这栋楼就是
This is it.
哈 我一直好奇一个智库看起来是什么样子的
Huh, I always wondered what a think tank would look like.
不知道为什么 我以为是圆的
For some reason, I thought it'd be round.
我觉得绕圈的时候更容易思考
Thought it'd be easier to think in a circle.
嗯 行吧
Yeah, okay.
有什么需要我帮助的吗 先生们
May I help you, gentlemen?
特别探员Callen
Special Agent Callen.
这位是特别探员Hanna
This is Special Agent Hanna.
我们来自海军罪案调查处
We're from NCIS.
- 有预约吗 - 没有 但是
- Do you have an appointment? - No,
我们需要和所有那些曾和
but we need to speak to all those who were
这位叫Eric Beale的员工一起工作过的人谈话
working with this employee-- his name is Eric Beale.
恐怕我没有权利讨论这样的事情
I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to discuss such things.
我们的所有员工都在被雇佣的时候签订了保密协议
All our employees sign a strict NDA when we hire them.
最为回报 我们保护他们的隐私
And in return, we protect their privacy.
嗯 Beale先生被绑♥架♥了
Well, Mr. Beale was kidnapped.
现在仍旧下落不明
And he's still missing,
所以和他的上司还有同事谈谈或许会对我们的搜寻有帮助
so speaking with his supervisor and some of his coworkers may help us in our search.
先生们 我也非常想要帮助你们
I would like to help you gentlemen,
但是没有搜查令的话 请恕我无可奉告
but short of a warrant, there's really nothing I can do.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
由于我们的工作内容涉及高度敏感机密
Due to the highly sensitive nature of our work here,
我需要请你们离开我们的办公区域
I'm gonna have to ask you to vacate the premises.
可以 但要是他遇到任何不测
Okay, but if anything happens to him,
我一定会向你追责的 因为你妨碍联邦司法调查
I'm gonna hold you personally responsible for obstruction of a federal investigation.
祝你们好运 早日找回你们的朋友
Good luck finding your friend.
我们没说过他是我们的朋友啊
We never said he was our friend.
咱们回头见
See you around.
他们早就等着我们来了
They were waiting for us.
可能楼上有一个会议室的律师团预备着呢
Probably got a conference room full of lawyers up there.
我们在这里什么消息都得不到 除非去偷
We're not getting anything out of here unless we steal it.
哦 找到什么线索了吗
Oh. Any luck?
没有 但是他的名字既没有在医院出现
No, but he hasn't turned up in the hospital
也没有在停尸房♥出现 所以我觉得算是好消息吧
or the morgue, so I guess that's something.
你连停尸房♥都查了啊
You checked the morgue?
实际上 我查了不止一间呢
Several, in fact.
听着 Eric会平安无事的
Hey, Eric is gonna be okay.
防弹小子Beale的名字可不是白叫啊
They don't call him Bulletproof Beale for nothing.
没人这么叫过他
No one calls him that.
除了Eric自己
Except Eric himself.
说的有理
Fair enough.
嗨 事情会解决的
Hey, it's gonna work out.
一直都是这样的
It always does.
而且 我可能找到了能帮我们的人 所以呢
And I may have found someone to help us. So...
这个人 名字叫Sean Reynolds
This guy, his name is Sean Reynolds.
他是Eric工作的那家公♥司♥的CEO
He's the CEO of the company that Eric works at.
他在洛杉矶呆了快三年了
Now, he's been in L.A. for about three years
一直在开展主营数字化模特的业务
trying to launch this digital modeling agency,
所有的模特都是计算机生成的
where all the models are computer-generated.
所以就是 虚拟模特吗
So, virtual modeling?
本质上是一样的 我不知道他能不能帮到我们
Essentially. I don't know if he can help us,
但是我打算好好询问他一下
but I do plan on bringing him in for questioning.
如果你想和我一起去的话
So if you want to come with me,
从这里溜出去一下
get out of here for a little bit,
呼吸一下新鲜空气之类的
get some fresh air or something...
我也想 但我觉得自己应该留在这里
I would, but I feel like I should stay here
万一Eric试图联♥系♥我们
in case Eric tries to contact us or...
或者说奇迹发生 我找到什么线索了
maybe by some miracle, I find something.
你确定吗 出去一下没坏处的啊
You sure? Be good for you.
我确定
I'm sure.
那好吧 你需要什么尽管叫我
Okay, well, let me know if you need anything
或者你找到什么的话 也记得告诉我
or if you find anything,
哪怕看上去微不足道
even if it feels like a long shot.
- 我会的 谢谢你 Kens - 没事 不用谢
- No, I will. Thanks, Kens. - You bet.
你是不是指使Eric去做了什么危险的任务
Did you put Eric in a dangerous position?
我哪里都没指使他去啊
I didn't put him anywhere.
他接受了一份心仪的工作而已
He took a job he wanted.
哦 这个我知道 但是这工作绝对不止这么简单
Oh, I am aware, but there's more to it than that.
他被绑♥架♥和他接受的这个神秘任务是有直接关联的
This kidnapping is directly related to whatever it is Eric was working on
而我认为 这件事里你有很多内情瞒着我们没说
And I think you know a lot more than you're telling us.
所以呢
So...?
我很 很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
你刚才说的话里 有问什么问题吗
Was there a question in there somewhere?
有啊
Yeah.
是的 有很多问题
Yeah, there is.
到底是怎么回事啊
What's going on here?
Eric在旧金山的真正任务是什么啊
What was Eric really doing in San Francisco?
为什么有人要绑♥架♥他
Why is someone trying to kidnap him?
这些假扮成NCIS探员的人到底是什么人
Who are these people pretending to be NCIS?
还有你到底该死的 原谅我爆粗口
And why in the hell-- excuse my French--
为什么要安排Eirc做任务
are you doing this to Eric?
你知道他不是个探员啊
You know he's not an agent.
他不具备应对险境的能力
He does not have the skill set to deal with this.
你会被他的潜能所惊讶的
You may be surprised.
哦 你说真的啊
Oh, really?
真好 这可真棒啊 Hetty
Well, that is just great, Hetty.
说真的 真的 我很高兴
Really, it is-- I-I love
你对他的能力竟然有这么大的信心
the amount of confidence that you have in him,
但现在这并不能帮我们找到他
but that is not helping us find him right now.
而你的盲目信心 最后会害死他的
And ultimately it may be what gets him killed!
你准备好面对这样的后果了吗
Are you prepared to deal with that?!
我跟你一样担心
I share your concern
- Beale先生的安全 - 是Eric
- about Mr. Beale's safety... - Eric.
他的名字是Eric
His name is Eric.
还是说你已经预料到有严重后果 所以提前在称呼上疏远自己
Or are you already starting to distance yourself, should this thing go bad?
Jones女士 你已经熬夜很久了
Ms. Jones, you've been up for hours.
坐下来休息一下 喝杯茶吧
Why don't you take a seat and have a cup of tea?
不 我不想喝茶
No, I don't want any tea.
我只想找到Eric
I want to find Eric.
我们都想的
We all do.
- 呃 但是我这份工作 - 不 我不在乎这份工作
- Uh, but in this job... - No, I don't care about the job.
分♥析♥情报 操控资料
Analyzing intelligence, manipulating data--
这是一回事
that's one thing.
但是操控人
But manipulating people
将人仅仅看作是有价值的棋子
as if they're mere assets?
不
No.
我永远也做不到
I will never be good at that.
而我现在意识到了
And I realize this now.
Hetty 我不能成为下一个你
Hetty, I can't be you.
老实说 我 我也不想成为你
And honestly, I... I don't think I want to be.
你好啊
Hello?
呃 你好 我想见Sean Reynolds
Uh, hey, I'm looking for Sean Reynolds.
我是特别探员 Kensi Blye
My name is Special Agent Kensi Blye.
我是NCIS的 我想要
I'm with NCIS. I'd like to...
好吧
Okay.
你家真的很漂亮
It's a very nice place you have here.
谢谢 你真的不要吃点麦片吗
Thanks. You sure you don't want some cereal?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表