He'll be released later tonight.
哦 或许等会儿 嗯 我们可以停下来接上他
Oh, well, maybe we, uh, stop by and pick him up.
这主意不错
That is a great idea.
嗯 我们要这么做的话还有几个小时的时间需要打发
Well, if we're gonna do that, we got a couple hours to kill.
嗯
Hmm.
听着 伙计们 我知道 我不是这个团队中的一员
Look, guys, I know I'm not a part of the team,
所以我估计也没有投票权
so I probably don't get a vote in this,
但是吧 我住在一个内陆地区
but, uh, I live in a land-locked state
我非常愿意和你们一起去海滩吃点东西
and I would love to go have some food with you guys at the beach.
我想这绝对没问题
I think we can make that happen.
只要你请客
Long as dinner's on you.
- 嗯 行吧 - 关下后备箱
- Yeah, right. - Closing the trunk.
走吧 别这么小气 Lance
Come on, don't be cheap, Lance.
我才不会请这帮家伙吃饭呢
There's no way I'm paying for those guys.
你俩呢 晚饭算我的
For you two, though, dinner's on me.
我可听到了哈 Lance
I heard that, Lance.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表