专心致志在 擦枪 准备好枪♥械♥
Focused on what-- on cleaning and prepping your gun?
你闭着眼睛都能装明白的
'Cause you can do that blindfolded.
瞧啊 你开始笑了 你终于笑了
There. That's a start. You just cracked a smile.
一整天以来我终于看着你露牙了
I just saw your teeth for the first time all day.
我笑是因为你让我想起
I'm smiling because you reminded me of when my dad
我老爸曾经教过我怎么盲操组装步♥枪♥
used to make me clean my rifle blindfolded.
他还会唱
And then he would sing
Boot Scootin' Boogie 逗我笑
"Boot Scootin' Boogie" To try and make me laugh
就是要让我分神
and, you know, break my concentration.
是啊 你有个好老爸
Yeah, you had a great dad.
是啊
Yes, I did.
天啊 我就是个傻叉
Oh, my God, I'm an idiot.
有时候是啊
Sometimes.
今天8号♥
Today is the eighth.
你又没怀孕 是吧
We're not pregnant this month, are we?
我早上来的大姨妈
I got my period this morning.
是啊
Right.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Well, that's okay.
我是说 是因为
I mean, because that's...
我们都试了三个月了
That's three months we've been trying.
时间又不长
And three months is not a long time.
我说
I mean, is-is...
算很长时间吗
is three months a long time?
你说的对 时间不长
You're right. It's not a long time.
哇偶
Whoa.
你可是知道Hetty对待在行动中心喝东西这事儿是啥态度
You know how Hetty feels about beverages in Ops.
她现在可不在这
Well, Hetty's not here right now,
所以 天高皇帝远
so what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
那我就拿了
Twist my arm.
还是找不着Peretz吗
Still no hits on Peretz, huh?
我都在想 是不是芝加哥才是袭击目标
Huh. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe Chicago's the target.
知道吗 我都盼着他正在洛杉矶把病毒放出来
You know, I almost hope he altered the worm for L.A.
是吗
You do?
阻止这么强大的力量
Yeah. Something this powerful--
我只相信我们这队人能做得到
I don't trust anyone but our team to stop it.
就是
Yeah.
知道么 我们还没约过会
You know, we never dated.
等等 啥
Wait, what?
我是说 我俩是死党
I mean, we were best friends
然后就 蹦沙卡拉卡
and then, bam--
成了男女朋友
girlfriend and boyfriend.
接下来 就是我俩同居了
Next thing you know, we're living together.
又不是咯
Not anymore.
就因为这
That's just it.
而且奇怪的是 你对我走了都没意见
We're both oddly okay with you moving out.
是啊 这和你我感情没关系
Yeah, but that doesn't have to do with you and me.
- 哪能呢... - 才不是 就是和我还有Syd有关 不过
- That has to do... - No, it has to do with me and Syd, but
Eric 我只是...
still, Eric, I just...
我觉得我们还是发展得快了点
I feel like we got so serious so fast.
那是因为我们互相了解哦
That's because we knew everything about each other.
好多人约会了好多年 也搞不清我们已经明白的道理
People date for years trying to find out what we already knew.
我懂 不过
Yeah, I know, but...
这是件好事情吗
maybe that wasn't a good thing?
要我说 我们就该约次会什么的
I mean, maybe we should have dated,
就是 出去走走看蝴蝶啥的
you know, and felt those butterflies.
就是 不像那种做什么说什么 都心有灵犀的那些男女朋友
Like, not know every single thing each other was gonna say or do all the time.
你说什么呢啊
What are you saying?
我也不知道
I don't know what I'm saying.
Kens 我想了
Hey. You know, Kens, I've been thinking
三个月也不是那么长的时间
that three months is not a long time.
事实上 三个月蛮短的呢
In fact, three months is a short time.
怀孕要孩子这事儿 好比一趟旅程
Because getting pregnant, baby, is a journey.
知道吗 就好比 出去远足
You know what I mean? It's-it's like a hike,
不是去鲁尼恩峡谷公园那样的地方 就像是去大熊湖
but not like up Runyon Canyon, it's like a journey up Big Bear.
你要知道 就像是攀岩
You know what it's like? It's like rock climbing.
就像是那个纪录片拍的那个
We're like that guy in the documentary who was climbing
去约塞米蒂攀岩还没系安全绳的家伙一样
the mountain at Yosemite except for he doesn't have ropes.
他为什么没系安全绳
Why does he not have ropes?
Deeks 我知道三个月不长 好么
Deeks, I know that three months is not a long time, okay?
我知道我不该担心这件事
I-I'm aware that I shouldn't be concerned at this point.
我想说的就是这些 宝贝儿
That's all I'm trying to say is that, baby,
要是能用四个月 六个月
if it takes four or-or six months,
- 那八个月也行 - 你知道吗
- it can take eight months. - Hey, did you know
Kat和她老公用了两年呢
that Kat and her husband have been trying for two years?
两年
Two years.
我不知道
I did not.
- 那时间是真长 - 是的
- That is a long time. - Yeah.
她倒是没说什么 但我知道
And she doesn't say anything, but I know that she is
她怀不上孩子可是吓得够呛 懂吗
so terrified of this not happening for her, you know?
好吧 不过你听我说 宝贝儿 那是你朋友他们
Okay, but listen, baby, those are your friends.
- 我们的朋友 - 好的
- Our friends. - Right.
他们是我俩的朋友 我们很喜欢他们
They're our friends and we like them.
- 爱他们 Deeks - 我们爱他们因为他们人很棒
- We love them, Deeks. - We love them because they're amazing.
我是说 那是他们的事儿
My point is that's them, all right?
我们可不一样
This-this is... this is our journey,
- 我们 - 天 你要再拿远足做例子 我发誓
- and we... - Oh, my gosh, if you talk about hiking again, I swear to God...
不了不了 我就不说了
No, no, I-I've moved past the hiking analogy,
我发现那都是傲慢的步行者 我现在开始攀岩了
I found it to be pedestrian and sophomoric. I've moved onto rock climbing.
是的 确实只有三个月
Look, yes, it's only been three months.
是的
And yes,
现在我这么情绪化是完全没有必要的
what I'm feeling is-is not necessarily rational at this point,
但是当我早上发现我月经来了
but the thing is is that when I got my period this morning,
在我的脑海中好像种了一颗种子
it just kind of, like, planted a seed in my head,
我好想把它甩掉
and I'm having so much trouble shaking it,
- 你知道吗 - 好了 宝贝 宝贝 没事了 没事了 嘿
- you know? - Stop, babe, babe, it's okay. Hey, hey, hey.
我甩不掉 你知道吗
I can't shake it, you know?
- 没事了 - 我们可以用技术 用协议 用管理来处理问题
- It's okay. - And we're always used to, like, technique and protocol and-and
但是我不知道拿我自己身体怎么办
control, and I don't know how to do that with my body.
没事的
It's okay.
不管发生什么 都没事的
No matter what happens, we're okay.
好的 如果你找到
All right, so if you found
一个年轻的NCIS探员去指导
a young NCIS agent to mentor,
你会让他们开地狱猫吗
you gonna let them drive the Hellcat?
我没说 年轻的NCIS探员
I didn't say "Young NCIS agent."
你想离开NCIS吗
You thinking about leaving NCIS?
Aiden要从安纳波利斯毕业了
Aiden's about to graduate from Annapolis.
Kam现在在寄宿学校
Kam's in boarding school,
之后就要上大学了
she'll be going away to college.
他们都没说想回洛杉矶
Neither one has said anything about coming back to L.A.
- 我卖♥♥了房♥子 - 你买♥♥了船
- I sold the house. - You bought the boat.
船会动
Boats move.
就这点最酷了
Pretty much the coolest thing about boats.
行了吧 你爱洛杉矶
Oh, stop. You love L.A.
你不会离开这里的
You're not going anywhere.
说不定我还爱别的地方呢
Maybe I'll love someplace else more.
我不是说我会 我只是说我不确定
I'm not saying I will, I'm just saying I don't know.
好的 等你找到比洛杉矶天气更好的地方
Okay, well, when you find a place with better weather than L.A.
一定告诉我 好吗
Let me know, will you?
这是我从22岁起第一次自己生活
This is the first time since I was 22 years old that I've lived alone.
我想去哪就去哪 想做啥就做啥
I can go where I want, do whatever I want.
他们已经这么大了 已经不需要我的陪伴了
And at their ages, I can be a father to the kids from anywhere in the world.
是这样 但是你去别的地方的话 你准备做什么呢
Yeah, but if you go somewhere else, what are you gonna do?
有一个可以让我扎根在洛杉矶的选择
One option would allow me to be based in L.A.
等会
H-Hold on a second.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你 你在说一份特别的工作吗
You... You're talking about a specific job?
司法部愿意横向招募的
The Department of Justice is willing to do a lateral hire.
我会跟Lance Hamilton一起工作
I'd be working with Lance Hamilton.
我会扎根在洛杉矶
I'd be based in L.A.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表