海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶 前情提要
- 准备好了吗 - 带路吧
- Ready? - Lead the way.
ZNN刚收到消息 这两名逃犯分别是
ZNN has just learned the identities of the two fugitives--
Kate Miller和Anastasia Kolcheck
Kate Miller and Anastasia Kolcheck.
如果它走路像utka 说话也像utka
If it walks likeutka and talks likeutka...
- 我猜这是俄语中的间谍 - 没错
- I'm guessing that's Russian for "Spy"? - Yeah.
你们有24小时的时间救下她
You have 24 hours to prevent her execution.
求求你们不要伤害我们的女儿
Please don't hurt our daughter.
只要放她回来 我们愿意做任何事
We will do anything to get her back.
- 嗨 Callen - Anna
- Hi, Callen. - Anna.
一个姑娘只身回到这座城市 而你就这么让她走了
A girl comes back to town, and you just let her go like that?
Anna不是为了我回来的
Anna did not come back for me.
她有任务在身 而且
She had a mission, and
我觉得我是时候往前看了
I think it's time that I just move on.
- 你知道他们会找到这里的 - 我知道
- You know they're gonna find out. - I know.
我把事情办完就走
It's just until I figure some things out.
CIA 我的犯罪记录
The CIA, my criminal record.
我不想让任何人惹上麻烦
I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
敌对目标 敌对目标 他们在找你的位置 Bullet 你被锁定了
Bandit-bandit. They painted you, Bullet. Target lock.
- 滚转脱离 - 收到
- Head for the deck! - Roger that.
发射干扰弹
Releasing flares now.
拜托 Bullet 摆脱锁定 摆脱锁定
Come on, Bullet. Break the lock! Break the lock!
说话 Bullet
Talk to me, Bullet.
Bullet 听到了吗
Bullet, do you copy?
目标锁定解除
Target lock broken.
干得好 训练结束
Nicely done. Exercise terminated.
我什么时候才能对你进行敌对目标训练 Sabertooth
When do I get to run a bandit drill on you, Sabertooth?
呃 看来重力搞坏了你的脑子
Uh, think those G-forces scrambled your brain.
基本不可能
That's a hard never.
疑似目标 疑似目标 60英里处
Bogey! Bogey! 60 miles out!
呃 你是不是没听清我说的 Bullet
Uh, I don't think you heard me, Bullet.
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
我的红外探测系统截获了真的信♥号♥♥
I've got a real-world intercept on my IR.
我没看到 Bullet
I don't have it, Bullet.
North Island 我们在坐标Angels3-5发现情况
North Island, we've got company up here at Angels 3-5.
疑似目标和我们速度一致 同向而行
Bogey is matching airspeed and running a parallel track.
收到 Bullet 但是我们没有收到信♥号♥♥
Roger, Bullet, but we show no contacts,
没有应答 也没有紧急信♥号♥♥
no squawking and no emergency beacons.
只有你能看到
You've got an exclusive.
Bullet 你能看出是什么吗
Bullet, can you identify?
还是看不清
Still no visual.
该死 那个东西加速至音速了
Holy crap! That thing just accelerated to Mach.
目标计算机无法计算
Targeting computer can't calculate.
它回来了 什么鬼
It's back. What the hell?
我的红外辐射没有探测到
I don't see an IR plume.
它是怎么 飞行器再次加速了
How is that even...? Craft is accelerating again!
- 它要撞过来了 - Bullet 机动规避
- It's on a collision course! - Bullet, evasive maneuvers!
你不饿是吗
You're not hungry, huh?
不太饿
Not really.
好了 你知道我很喜欢Deeks的夏威夷米饭汉堡
Come on. You know I love Deeks's loco moco.
我已经在Yelp的匿名评论中说的很清楚了
I think I made it clear in my anonymous Yelp review.
Yelp: 美国最大点评网站
是的 呃 谢谢
Yeah, uh, thank you for that.
他一直在说这些
It's all he talks about, so...
我只是 被困在这儿一个月了
It's just, after being stuck here for a month
只能吃汉堡 米饭和肉汤
and eating only hamburgers, rice and gravy,
感觉好像是回到了监狱
I'm starting to feel like I'm back in prison.
或者 呃 我可能只是有点神志不清了
Or, um, maybe I'm just losing my mind.
CIA说 删掉你的犯罪记录
Well, CIA said it was gonna take a few weeks
可能要花上好几个星期 所以
to expunge your criminal record, so...
不 他们说的是他们会花好几周
No, they said it's gonna be weeks
来决定要不要删除我的犯罪记录
until they decide whether to expunge my criminal record.
- 可能他们最后觉得我不值得让他们这么麻烦 - 好 好
- They might decide I'm not worth the trouble. - Okay. Okay.
那 Joelle说她会搞定的 所以
Well... Joelle said she would get it done, so...
Joelle并没有那种权力
Joelle doesn't have that type of power.
这不是什么小事 Callen
It's not a small thing, Callen.
那可是一堆联邦和州政♥府♥的数据需要篡改
We're talking dozens of federal and state databases that need to be altered,
法♥院♥记录要删掉 还有视频
court records wiped. And there's the video.
我在那么多新闻视频里都出现过
Hours of news footage with my face on it.
更不要提那些参与过搜捕的人了
Not to mention everyone who was involved in the manhunt.
CIA要怎么解决他们呢
What's the CIA going to do about them?
清除他们的记忆吗
Erase their memories?
还有你 为了窝藏逃犯把自己置于危险之中
And there you are, you are putting everything on the line to harbor a fugitive.
- 我只是 - 嘿
- I just... - Hey.
- 只是 - 嘿
- Just... - Hey.
别说了
Stop.
我自己选的
I made the choice.
我不会退缩
I stand by it.
我会支持你
And I will stand by you.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
只要你说话 我就去找点有分量的来帮你
Just say the word, I will, I will call in the big guns.
不 不 我不想再有任何人为我冒险了
No. No, I don't want anybody else sticking out their neck for me.
没事 Hetty在哪里都能说得上话
Okay, well, a word from Hetty goes a long way.
她能帮忙 她会乐意帮助你的
She can help. She would love to help you.
对 对不起 你是对的
No. No, I'm sorry, you're right.
我要再多等几天
I'm gonna give it a few more days.
- 在这里待一个月并不糟糕 对吧 - 嗯
- A month in here isn't that bad, right? - Okay.
我在监狱里待了六个月 而你 我的朋友
I was in prison for six, and you, my friend,
作为我的狱友 可比Katya那群人好多了
are a much nicer cellmate than Katya.
好吧 你的标准也太低了
Okay, well, that's not exactly a high bar.
我很确定 她绝对有精神病
I'm pretty sure she was a psychopath.
好了 你得去工作了
Okay. You have to get to work.
我得在Deeks的妈妈到这儿之前 把这些盘子洗了
And I need to wash these dishes before Deeks's mom gets here.
嗯 记得把食物倒进厨余处理桶
Yeah, and remember, food goes down the disposal,
- 而不是 - 不是倒进垃圾桶 我知道该怎么做
- not to the... - And not in the trash. I know the drill.
嘿
Hey.
会好起来的
It is gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
- 我知道会的 - 好
- I know it will. - All right.
好了 走吧 走吧
Okay, now go. Go.
- 好的 - 要加油哦
- All right. - Save the day.
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
拿上我的披风做超人去
Let me get my cape.
对于一家和夏威夷文化毫无联♥系♥的餐厅
"For an establishment with no connection to Hawaiian culture,
做出这样的烹饪尝试可能有点过于自信
"to attempt such a culinary gamble might smack of hubris,
甚至冒着触怒众神的风险
risking the very wrath of the gods."
噢 我喜欢这句
Oh, I love that line.
- 所以我听到了 - 但是这道夏威夷米饭汉堡最惊艳的地方
- So I've heard. - "But the most remarkable thing about the loco moco
是它在致敬传统美食的同时
"At the Squid & Dagger is that it pays tribute to a traditional dish
还在创造的火焰中做出了新的探索
"while forging something new in the fires of creation."
我是说 有的人可能觉得这篇评论夸过头了
I mean, some may say that's overwritten.
-没有 - 但我觉得 这是对
No.But I would argue that that is passion
食物的热忱 准确地说 是对我的食物
for food, more specifically, for my food,
所以我要做的就是写一段公正 并且和这篇评论
and so, what I need to do is I need to write a reply
所表达的热情相匹配的回复
that does justice and matches that level of passion.
这就行了 搞定
There we go. Done.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
- 我们大众点评的账户是共用的啊 - 不要啊
- We share a Yelp account. - No.
哦 不不不不 你连拼写也刚好合格已
Oh, no, no. No, no. You can barely spell.
让你来写这回复吗 不不不不不不不不
You wrote it? No, no. No, no, no. No, no. No.
感谢你的光顾和美言 就这吗
"Thank you for your business and kind words"? That's it?
热情呢 自矜呢
Where is the passion? Where is the hubris?
- 我应该自己 你写的啥啊 - 怎么了嘛
- I was supposed to-- what are you... - What?
我可是加了个感叹号♥呢
I put an exclamation point in there.
你才用了一个感叹号♥
You used one.
才一个
One!
- 一个怎么了 - 哎呦
- What? - Ouch.
是个人都知道 任何东西少于四个就是凉凉的意思
Everybody knows anything less than four is just cold.
我想说的就是这个 这回复太冷漠了
That is what I'm saying. It's cold.
行吧 请告诉我有案子了
Okay. Please tell me we have a case.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表