The bottom line is this:
她退位时 我不想其他人接替
I don't want just anybody taking over Hetty's place
她的职位
when she goes.
你们怎么想
What about you guys?
你们有人愿意接替
Would any one of you be willing to take over if...
- Hetty吗 - 我不想管那摊
- Hetty... - I don't want that job.
明白
Okay.
Callen 你愿意升到那个职位吗
Callen, would you be willing to put in for promotion if...
我们暂时还不需要担心这个问题
This is nothing we're gonna have to worry about for a long time,
懂吗
okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我原以为Granger也会一直在这儿的
I thought Granger was gonna be here forever, too.
没错 是的 呃
Yeah, well, uh...
我们终究会离开
none of us are.
但只要我还在 呃
But while I am, uh...
我想我还想再来点儿 呃 米饭汉堡
I think I'm gonna get more, uh, loco moco.
报告马上就完成了
Almost done with the report.
温馨提示 我的光剑已备好 而你
FYI, I am so Lightsaber ready and you are so
- 要完蛋了 - 哦
- going down. - Ooh.
安全线路有警报了 美国陆军刑事调查局
We have an alert on the secure line, U.S. Army CID.
我来接通
Let me put it up.
S10E19出场过
特别探员Evans
Special Agent Evans.
Eric Nell 抱歉打扰
Eric, Nell, sorry to barge in like this.
不打扰 先生
Not a problem, sir.
我知道是周六 但你们能召集团队吗
I know it's a Saturday, but are you able to assemble the team?
没问题 什么事
Yeah, what's up?
洛杉矶今天可能会是大规模
I believe that Los Angeles is going to be the target
恐怖袭击的目标
of a large-scale terrorist attack today.
特别探员Evans
Special Agent Evans.
谢谢你们在休息日这么快赶来
Thanks for coming in so fast on your day off.
必须的
Of course.
嘿 Steve 什么情况
Hey, Steve, what's up?
情况不妙
Nothing good.
我的人追踪一个名为Ethan Peretz的人
My unit is tracking a man by the name of Ethan Peretz.
Peretz被认为是原震网病毒高级项目工程师
Peretz was believed to be an original Stuxnet senior project engineer.
我们认为他修改了原始的震网蠕虫病毒并开♥发♥了新病毒
We believe that he's altered the original Stuxnet worm and created a new strain of it.
当然 我们并不知道他是如何修改的原始病毒
Of course, we have no idea exactly how he altered the original worm,
但其核心在于震网病毒被设计用来攻击大型机械
but at its core, Stuxnet was designed to attack large machinery
和工业生产 像是 呃
and industrial processes, like, uh,
电网 水力和通讯系统
power grids, water and communication systems.
任何这样的网络系统瘫痪 洛杉矶都会陷入恐慌
Any of those networks go down, L.A. Goes into panic.
所以你觉得Peretz会在洛杉矶释放这个新修改的蠕虫病毒
So you think Peretz is gonna release this new, altered worm on L.A.?
我们的调查将潜在目标范围锁定在 洛杉矶或是芝加哥
Our investigation has narrowed the two potential targets to either L.A. Or Chicago.
军事目标还是平民
Military hard targets or civilians?
都是
Both.
我同事正去往芝加哥
My partner's en route to Chicago
我正飞往洛杉矶
and I'm flying into LAX.
我已经通知了其他机构 并向他们做了简报
We've already informed and briefed the other three and four-letter agencies on the situation.
需要我们做什么
What do you need from us?
有证据表明Peretz身后有大佬在资助他
The evidence points to someone with deep pockets funding Peretz.
我们认为他有杀手保护
We think that he'll be sent with shooters.
说话这会儿 我正将其他的照片信息发送给你们
I'm downloading the rest of our intel photos to you as we speak.
收到 我们立刻在各入口进行
Copy that, we will run it through Kaleidoscope
万花筒比对和人脸识别
and facial rec at our points of entry immediately.
没错 要是他们来洛杉矶 我们会找到他们
Yeah, if they're in L.A., we'll find them.
如果我们找到他们 还需要你们的战术支援
We'll also require your tactical support if we locate them.
- 没问题 - 是的 我们随时行动
- Not a problem. - Yeah, we'll stay operational.
一找到他 我们就行动
As soon as we locate them, we'll be ready to roll.
多谢 我两个小时后到
Thanks. I'll be there in two hours.
收到
Copy that.
好的 Eric和我将定位Peretz和他的杀手
Okay, so Eric and I will work on locating Peretz and his men.
- 找到了就通知我们 - 会的
- Let us know when you find them. - Will do.
好吧 貌似我们回不了家了
Well, looks like we aren't going home.
我们会在这里坚守一阵儿 最好干点儿事
We're gonna be stuck here for a while, we might as well be productive.
电脑上看冲浪算不算干点儿事
Does watching surfing on my laptop count as productive?
Deeks和我回车里拿武器迎接他们
Deeks and I will grab the weapons from the cars and prep them.
好的 好主意我们去做事后报告
All right, sounds good. We'll file the after-action reports.
什么 "我们"
What, "We"?
你兜里还有个青蛙吗
You got a frog in your pocket?
如果这个Peretz真的是震网病毒高级项目工程师
If this guy Peretz is really a Stuxnet senior project engineer,
那他真是个天才
he's basically a genius.
没错 我不敢想洛杉矶会是什么样子
Yeah, I don't even want to think about what could happen in L.A.
要是他修改了蠕虫病毒并侵入像水力或电网系统
if he altered the worm to take out something like water or power grids.
我们不会让他得逞的
We can't let that happen.
我们什么时候把兰博基尼给服务生的
What time did we leave the Lamborghini with the valet?
凌晨一点十四
1:14 a.M.
没错
That's right.
我们跑了多少英里
And how many miles did we put on it?
十二
Twelve.
我不会去睡觉
I wouldn't go to sleep.
你最好醒着 准备好
It's better to stay up, power through it.
如果我从队伍里学到了什么
If there's one thing I learned from the teams,
那就是当你有机会睡觉的时候就睡觉
it's to take sleep when you have a chance to sleep.
有道理 但
Well, it makes sense, but...
但是现在我醒着
But now I'm awake.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Not a problem.
好了 行动报告写完了
Okay, after-action report is filed.
完成了
Done and done.
什么
What?
当Hetty离开的时候
When Hetty leaves...
她不会离开的
She's not leaving.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但是 呃
But, uh...
Kensi是对的
Kensi's right.
不能从马路上拉个人让他做这份工作
Can't just have someone walk off the street, take the job.
那不会有用的
It won't work.
这对队伍不起作用
It won't work for the team
对我也绝对不起作用
and it definitely won't work for me.
好吧 好吧 我同意 我只是不确定我是否愿意承担这个
Okay, well, I agree, I'm just not sure that I am the person that wants to take on that...
责任
responsibility.
另外 呃
Plus, uh...
没有我你在街上活不下去
you wouldn't survive on the streets without me.
以什么方式
In what way?
主要是 饮食
Diet, mainly.
身体可以摄取的就那么多 巴西莓和绿色果汁
Yeah, there's only so much acai and green juice that one body can ingest.
另外 谁会给你介绍洛杉矶所有的美食 嗯
Plus, who would introduce you to all the culinary delights that pop up in Los Angeles, huh?
Shake Shack不是一个好吃的地方
Shake Shack is not a culinary delight.
好吧 好吧 数百万人不同意你
Okay, well, millions of people disagree with you.
好吧 假设我能养活自己
Well, assuming I could manage to feed myself,
你为什么不接受Hetty的工作呢
why wouldn't you want to take Hetty's job?
我不知道
I don't know.
你心里知道
Yes, you do.
我从小就和Hetty在一起
I have been with Hetty since I was a kid.
我的世界里她有很重要位置
A lot of me is her.
如果我接她的工作 那将是
If I were to take her job, it would be the
她所有教诲 所有课程的顶点
culmination of all of her teachings, all of her lessons.
那怎么会是件坏事呢
And how is that a bad thing?
你认为我想得太多了 我应该接受这份工作
You think I'm overthinking this, I should just take the job.
不 一点也不 我认为你在考虑这个事实
No, not at all. I think the fact that you're thinking about this
意味着你明白这个决定有多重要
means you understand how important this decision is.
我不知道 也许我只是累了
I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired.
也许你应该接受这工作
Maybe you should take the job.
看看它会让你做出什么反应
See how it makes you react.
谢谢 但是不行
Thanks, but no.
如果Hetty退休 我接了她的工作它将是永久的
If Hetty retired and I took her job, it would be permanent and...
对了
There it is.
怎么了
There what is?
你需要一些永久的东西
You need something permanent.
每次有人或事接近你
Every time someone or something gets close to you--
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表