Agent Rountree!
联邦探员在此此 我们是来带你安全离开的
Federal agents are on property. We are here to get you out safely.
检查储藏室
Checking out the stock room.
Devin 我们NCIS 放下武器
Devin, we're NCIS. Lower your weapon.
我要 我要怎样相信你们
How do I... how do I know I can trust you?
你不能信他们 他们就是来杀你的 Devin
You can't trust them-- they're here to kill you, Devin.
我们知道Calvillo及Cejudo的事
We know about Calvillo and Cejudo.
他们从Spitz手上收钱
From the money they took from Spitz.
我们可以保护你
We can bring you back safely.
Devin 我们有长火指着你
Devin, we've got long guns on you.
要是我们想杀你 你早没命了
If we wanted to kill you you'd be dead already.
你受伤了
You're wounded.
让我们来带你走
Let us get you out of here.
来吧 伙计 放下枪
Come on, buddy, put it down.
来吧
Come on.
有四个枪手 加上Rountree
We've got four shooters, plus Rountree.
你们三个 东面
You three, take the east.
你和我一起
You, on me.
掩护我
Cover me.
Cejudo
Cejudo!
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
不准动
Don't you move.
Nell 我们清场了
Nell, we're clear.
需要一架救护车来接Devin Rountree特别探员
Need an ambulance for Special Agent Devin Rountree.
收到 Kens
Copy that, Kens.
你没事了
You're good.
- 在那 - 对
- There he is. - Yeah.
Rountree
Rountree.
等一等
Give me a second, guys.
先生 你身上有开放性枪伤
Sir, you have an open gunshot wound that...
我只需要和新朋友说几分钟话
Look, I'm just asking for a few minutes to talk to my new friends here.
随便了 反正是你的手臂
Whatever. It's your arm.
所以我们是你朋友了
So, we're your friends now, huh?
虽然这么说可能不太好 但我还震惊于
That may have been pushing it, on account of me being in shock,
我新朋友
'cause of this gunshot wound that my new friends
没能成功阻止的枪伤
were unable to prevent.
你知道我们阻止了什么吗
You know what we did prevent?
会把你头骨击穿的第二枪
The second shot that would have split your skull.
这么说也没错
That's fair.
嘿 谢谢你们 真心的
Yo, thank you, guys. For real.
我完全不知道可以信任谁
I had no idea who I could trust.
这里是照片和文件可以指控探员Cejudo和Calvillo
Here are the photos and documents that incriminate Agents Cejudo, Calvillo
还有Brendan Spitz
and Brendan Spitz.
Cejudo和Calvillo把你给出♥卖♥♥♥了
Cejudo and Calvillo sold you out.
你之前做的很不错
That was nice work--
不断转移 秘密行动
moving and staying underground.
嗯 我是说 我感觉到情况不太对 我知道我必须得逃
Yeah, I mean, I felt the tide turning, knew I had to bail.
我妹妹在加州大学洛杉矶校区 我让她去放了个早点的春假
Got a little sister at UCLA, so I sent her on a early spring break,
我带着证据跑了
ran with that evidence.
我只是不知道该把它交给谁
I just didn't know who to turn it in to.
嗯 你做的很好 Devin
Well, you did good, Devin.
嗯 我不知道我该怎么感谢你们
Well, and I don't know how I can thank you guys
- 但是 - 我们喜欢啤酒
- but... - We like beer.
对 是的 但不是随便的什么啤酒
Yeah, yeah. Well, not just anybeer.
- 肯定不是 - 你们想让我请你们喝酒吗
- No. - You guys want me to buy you beer?
- 对啊 - 你知道 就那种你会买♥♥给别人
- Yeah. - You know, the kind of beer you would buy someone
来纪念一个重要的事件
to commemorate an important event.
非常重要的事件
Very important event, kind of like, you know,
比如说救了某人的命
saving someone's life.
对 得是非常好的那种啤酒
Yeah, like, a very good beer.
就像比弗利山庄酒店的那种啤酒
Like that Beverly Hills Hotel-type of beer.
救护员
EMTs!
- 就那种 - 呦
- That's the one... - Yo!
准备走了
Ready to roll.
这还有人受了枪伤呢
Man with a gunshot wound here.
我简直不敢相信Rountree探员今天都经历了什么
I cannot believe what Agent Rountree went through today.
可不是吗 只能靠他自己一个人
Tell me about it-- on his own,
到处逃危险无处不在 伙计
on the run, danger around every corner. Man,
这必须得是个很特别的人才能挨过这样的一天 哈
you'd have to be pretty special person to make it through a day like that, huh?
对啊
Yeah.
- 你饿吗 - 我饿死了
- You hungry? - I am starving.
等会儿 你今晚不是和你姐妹有计划吗
Wait, don't you have plans with your sister tonight?
没有 Syd得去做理疗
No. Syd has physical therapy.
她这周上舞蹈课的时候伤者膝盖了
She kind of messed up her knee up in dance class this week.
很好
Cool.
不是说她受伤了是件好事 只是我们能一起出去这太好了
Not that it's cool that she's injured. It's just cool that we get to hang out.
- 我懂你的意思 - 嗯
- I knew what you meant. - Yeah.
而且这确实挺好的
And, it is cool.
所以 我们去哪儿吃呢
So, where shall we dine?
嗯 你选菜式 我选地点
Hmm, you choose the cuisine, I'll choose the spot.
- 嗯 - 开始
- Mm! - Go.
好吧 拉面
Okay... ramen.
拉面 嗯 哦 小东京的Shin Sen Gumi
Ramen. Um, uh, ooh. Shin Sen Gumi in Little Tokyo.
哦 Eric 这么高级的选择 我很惊讶
Ooh, Eric, such an advanced selection. I'm so impressed.
嗯
Hmm.
怎么了 一切都好吗
What's up? Is everything okay?
啊 嗯 我刚收到一条短♥信♥
Uh, yeah, I just got a text message.
嗯 我看得出来
Well, I can see that.
嗯 不 抱歉
Um, no, sorry.
你知道我那个住在旧金山的朋友Max吗
You know my friend Max who lives up in San Francisco?
嗯哼 记得
Mm-hmm, yeah.
你知道他和他的两个朋友不是开了一家公♥司♥吗
You know how he's starting a company with his two friends?
他们刚刚得到了一家风投♥公♥♥司♥的全面资助
They just got fully funded by a VC,
而他们想让我成为他们的第四位合伙人
and they want me to be their fourth partner.
Eric
Eric.
太好了
That's great.
对啊
Right?
等等 是吗
Wait, is it?
呀
Ugh.
嗯
Hmm.
- 好了 - 嗯
- Okay. - Hmm?
- 你知道我在想什么吗 - 什么
- You know what I think? - Yeah.
我觉得像这么大的一个消息
I think big news like this
应该在吃一大碗拉面的时候讨论
ought to be discussed over big bowls of ramen.
你知道吗 我认为所有的商业决定
You know, I think all business decisions
- 都是在吃大碗拉面的时候决定的 - 看吧
- were made over big bowls of ramen. - See?
事实上 我听说乔布斯和沃兹
In fact, I heard that Jobs and Woz...
- 哇 - 在吃拉面的时候创立了苹果公♥司♥
- Oh. - Created Apple over ramen.
嗯 我觉得你可能听错了那部分 兄弟
Well, I think you heard wrong on that one, bud.
你确定吗 那是在Cupertino
Are you sure? It was in Cupertino.
好吧 我会调查你说的
Okay. I'm gonna fact check you.
我今早起床的时候 我绝对不会想到
When I woke up today, I would have never guessed
今天会在一场在 发生在英格尔伍德的枪战中结束
that the day would end with a gunfight in Inglewood.
在这个团队就跟坐火箭差不多
Well, being on this team is a rocket ride.
- 对啊 - 真的是
- Yeah. - Really is.
你干的很不错Fatima
You did good, Fatima.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今晚飞回去吗
Are you flying back tonight?
不 我要住一晚再走 在马里布定了间房♥
Nah, I'm gonna stay overnight. I got a room in Malibu.
什么 对你来说真是太好了
What? That is so bougie of you.
开玩笑嘛 但这样的花销 确实不是我常做的事
You joke, but an expenditure like that is quite out of character for me.
酒店房♥间
The hotel room?
嗯 房♥间还有 因为世界级的泰拳教练在那
Well, that and there's a world-class Muay Thai coach up there,
我明早跟他有私教课 那个不便宜
and I got a private with him for tomorrow morning and it ain't cheap.
哦 嗯 我觉得 那是个花钱的好方法
Oh, well, I think that is good way to spend your money.
你绝对需要这个训练
And you definitely need the training,
我可不想再在出外勤的时候 保护你了 我的朋友
because I am so sick of protecting your ass in the field, my friend.
啊 对
Uh, yeah.
嘿伙计们 Devin怎么样了
Hey, guys, how's Devin?
三头肌中了一枪 穿透伤
GSW in the triceps, through and through.
他今天晚点就能出院了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表