Meanwhile, Vizquel's boyfriend, Franklin Shapiro,
正在等Vizquel脱离生命危险
is waiting for Vizquel to get out of surgery.
好 我们去那里 有消息就通知我们
Great. We'll head there. Keep us updated.
祝好运 大伙儿
Good luck, guys.
你说的是 他是用别人看他打游戏的钱
You're telling me he bought all this with money he made
买♥♥了所有这些
from people watching him play video games?
其实主要是靠他打的广♥告♥ 收赞助
He really made his money from ad sharing, sponsorships
还有卖♥♥东西赚的钱 但事实上 你说的对
and merchandise, but basically, yeah.
我都不知道该怎么吐槽了
I don't even know where to start.
- 这事发生在我房♥子边上又不是我的错 - Zane Von Bohlen
- It's not my fault it happened on my property. - Zane Von Bohlen?
别这么大声 兄弟
Not so loud, bro.
我真的需要这单生意
I really need this deal.
听我说
Listen to me.
你现在得低调一点
You got to lay low.
我什么都没干
I didn't even do anything.
- 这车不错 - 还需要些时间
- Nice cars. - Give it some time.
呃 我等会儿再打给你
Ugh, I got to call you back.
那台法拉利真得开出来看看
That Ferrari must move out.
哇 你在开玩笑吧
Whoa. You're kidding, right?
我从来没有把它们开出去过 他们是投资品
These never leave the garage. They're investments.
等等 你说你从来没开过它们
Wait, so you never drive them?
- 从来没有吗 - 我都没有驾照
- Ever? - I don't even have a license.
但是我很爱车
Love cars, though.
你就把这里当作汽车艺术展览室
Think of this as an automotive art gallery.
行 好吧 我们有几个问题想问你
Okay. Well, we just have a few questions for you.
我有更多的问题想问你
I have more than a few.
我已经和警♥察♥谈过了
I already talked to the cops.
我们不是警♥察♥
We're not cops.
NCIS
NCIS.
那说明啥
And that means?
这说明被枪击的那个人Andre Vizquel 是个海军的研究员
It means the man who was shot, Andre Vizquel, was a Naval researcher.
他在从事一项机密项目
He was working on some classified projects.
关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
Which makes it a matter of national security.
太棒了
Great.
看来是嫌我的日子还不够糟糕
Like my day's not going bad enough?
我今天一早都在和我的公♥关♥团队控制这件事对我造成的损失
I've been doing damage control with my PR team all morning.
你应该想 至少你不是被枪击的那个人
To think, you weren't even the one who got shot.
我们了解到Vizquel并不在宾客单上
We know Vizquel wasn't on the guest list,
那个射击者呢
but what about the shooter?
没看清
Never got a good look.
我的监控录像也没有录到
And none of my security cameras caught anything.
显然 我的视频监控有盲区
Apparently, I've got blind spots!
你有那晚的宾客名单吗
Do you have a list of who was here?
呃 手头没有
I mean, not on hand.
你可以整理一份给我们吗
Can you put one together?
什么 现在吗
Like, now?
对 现在
Yeah, like, now.
大哥
Man.
如果Vizquel急需用钱
If Vizquel's desperate for cash,
他可能是在尝试破解加密系统
he could be trying to offload the tech.
好吧 在这里的一群人里 肯定有很多人
Well, with this sort of crowd, there's gonna be more than a few
愿意为此烧钱 还不怀好意
that have money to burn and questionable judgment.
你们想问我什么
What do you want from me?
我都不知道他什么时候才会脱离危险
I don't even know when he'll be out of surgery.
我们理解你的心情 Franklin 但是我们只是
We understand this is upsetting, Franklin, but we're just trying
想要弄清到底发生了什么
to get to the bottom of what happened.
你知道Andre昨晚为什么会在Brentwood吗
Do you know why Andre would be in Brentwood last night?
不知道
No idea.
我下班后有事 我们约在晚一点的时间碰面
I had plans after work and we were supposed to meet up later
但是他没有出现
But he never showed.
如果我知道当时发生了什么就好了
This would be easier if I had any idea what was going on in there.
他有提过他工作的事情吗
Does he ever talk about his work?
他在一个网红的派对门外被枪击了
He was shot outside a social influencer's party.
这和他的工作有什么关系
What would that have to do with his job?
呃 在被枪击之前 他的研究室里
Well, something was taken from his lab last night
有东西被取走了
before the shooting.
你觉得他和这事有关
And you think he had something to do with it?
我们只是想全面了解
We're just trying to get the full picture.
你知道
Do you know anything
Andre因为拖欠贷款
about a lawsuit against Andre
而被起诉的事吗
over late payments on some loans?
我首次听说
First I'm hearing of it.
在你和Andre见面之前你在做什么
What were you doing before you were supposed to meet with Andre?
不好意思 我需要帮助
Excuse me. I need some help.
对不起
Sorry.
我在问你 你昨晚干了什么
I asked what you were doing last night.
吃晚饭 我 我在和朋友吃晚饭
Dinner. I-I met a friend for dinner.
有意思 你们在哪里吃饭的
That sounds fun. Where did you eat?
哦 嗯 Animal
Oh, um... Animal.
那是Andre的母亲 你介意吗
That's Andre's mom. Do you mind?
- 不 去吧 - 不介意
- No. Go ahead. - Of course.
他让我觉得有点防御性
Striking me as a tad bit defensive.
那有点夸张了
That's an understatement.
他肯定藏着什么
He's obviously hiding something.
或许他在为Vizquel打掩护
Maybe he's covering for Vizquel.
也许他们一起策划了这个计划
Maybe they hatched this scheme together.
也许我们应该查查他的说法
Maybe we should check on his story.
这是在犯罪 G
Should be a crime, G.
把这些艺术品留在车♥库♥里
Keeping those beauties in the garage.
把车当成艺术品有什么不对
What's wrong with treating a car like a piece of art?
你在说笑吧
You can't be serious.
我只是说说 这对他来说是个投资
Well, I'm just saying. It's-it's an investment for him.
听着 如果你有一副毕加索的画
Look, if you had a-a Picasso,
你不会把它从墙上拿下来玩
you're not gonna take it off the wall and play with it.
如果它有600马力 我会玩的
If it had 600 horsepower, I would.
嗯 那有点过分 谁需要600马力
Well, that's a little excessive. Who needs 600 horsepower?
- 拜托 - 我啊 我啊
I mean, come on.I do. I do.
地狱猫马力有717 只要用正确的钥匙
The Hellcat has 717. With the right key.
- 看见没 - 好吧
- See that? - Right.
那会很愉快
That's a good time.
但是 那个能上天
But that... that's a very good time.
- 让我看看 - 不 不 不 不 不
Let me see that.No, no, no, no, no.
没有人能碰我的红钥匙
No one touches my red key.
我还是觉得有点过分
I still think it's a little excessive.
这并不能改变观点
It doesn't change the point.
我是说 汽车是用来开的
I mean, cars are meant to be driven.
给你 所有人都应该在上面
Here you go. Should be everyone.
你知道 这一切都有点过分了
You know, this has all been a bit much.
我可以回去睡觉了吗
Am I free to go lie down?
去吧
Yeah, you do that.
趴在你肚子上
Lay on your tummy.
你看到我看到的了吗
You seeing what I'm seeing?
Juda Ayari
Juda Ayari.
与伊朗宪法监护委员会的Hamed Ayari有什么关系吗
Any relation to Hamed Ayari of Iran's Guardian Council?
他儿子是花♥花♥公♥子♥
It's his playboy son.
如果伊朗掌握了这项技术
If Iran gets their hands on that tech,
它可以彻底改变他们的潜艇部队
it can revolutionize their submarine force.
打破波斯湾地区的平衡
And tip the balance of power in the Gulf.
Juda Ayari基本上生活在社交媒体上
So, Juda Ayari basically lives his life on social media,
这就是为什么我知道他现在银湖
and that's why I know he's currently
进行每周一次的
at his weekly appointment at a chakra
查克拉平衡检查
balancing clinic in Silver Lake.
我把地址发你们手♥机♥上
I'm sending the address to your phones now.
好的 谢谢 Nell
All right. Thanks, Nell.
真他娘可惜
It's a damn shame.
好吧 再过几年
Well, give it a few years.
我们所知道的汽车都会变成博物馆里的碎片
Cars as we know 'em will all end up as museum pieces.
无人驾驶汽车 这是未来的潮流
Driverless vehicles. It's the wave of the future.
不可能 汽车文化太强大了
No way. Car culture's too strong.
至少在洛杉矶
At least in L.A.
你是不是告诉我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表