和我一起
in it with me.
我当然会和你一起
Of course I'm in it with you.
好 那告诉我你的感觉
Okay, then tell me how you're feeling,
你脑子里是怎么想的
what's going through your head?
比如说这对你有什么影响
Like, what is this doing to you?
你希望我诚实一点吗
You want me to be honest?
当然
Yeah.
我快要吓死了
I'm scared to death.
好
Okay.
我害怕
I'm terrified that...
我害怕什么地方会出问题
I'm terrified something's gonna go wrong.
我害怕他或者她不会是健康宝宝
I'm terrified that he or she's not gonna be healthy.
我很害怕这个孩子的生活中
I'm terrified that something's gonna happen in this baby's life
会出现什么是我无法解决或者修复的
that I can't solve or can't fix.
我害怕是因为我没有蓝图
I'm terrified because I have no blueprint.
我等于是被狼群养大的
I was raised by wolves.
- 我妈妈一直都不存在却又忽然 - 好了 好了 好了
- My mom was non-existent and all of a sudden... - Okay, okay, okay.
- 我试图创造一条我从 - 好了 好了 好的
- I'm trying to make a path that... - Okay, okay. Okay,
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也认为这很荒谬
And I think that's so ridiculous, too,
因为如果我们有了宝宝
because that's if we have the baby,
一部分的我会开始想
'cause part of me just goes,
知道吗 我们不再是30岁了
"You know, we're-we're not 30 anymore,
或许我们等的太久了
so maybe we waited too long."
这也是我在想的
That is exactly what I was thinking.
看 我们想的都是对我们来说
Like, all we do is think about is it the right time for us,
对我们的职业和经济条件来说现在是对的时间
for our careers, for us financially?
而或许只是我们自私和傲慢的表现
And maybe that's just us being selfish and arrogant.
- 就像Babe Ruth一样 - 嗯
- Kind of like Babe Ruth. - Yeah.
波士顿红袜前棒球名星 应该指他当年被卖♥♥给宿敌纽约洋基
红袜队却开始多年无冠
- 胸有成竹 - 对啊
- Calling the shot. - Right.
我们不是Babe Ruth
We're not Babe Ruth.,
从今年的今日开始 知道吗 阳光将会开始普照
This year on this day, you know, the sun's gonna be shining
我们会怀孕的
and we're just gonna get pregnant.
而上帝会嘲笑我们
And then God just laughs at us.
- 好消息是 - 什么好消息
- Good news is this. - What's the good news?
现在 比以往任何时候
Now, more than ever,
尽管有我们讨论的这些问题
in spite of all this thing that were talking about...
我知道我想和你生个孩子
...I know that I want to have a baby with you.
我们准备好有个宝宝了
We're ready to have a baby.
是的
Yes.
小狼宝宝
Little baby wolves.
你说的都对
Yes on all that.
知道吗 你说的也不算太错 关于那什么永久的事
You know, you weren't way off base with that whole "Permanent" Thing.
Anna
Anna?
嗯
Yeah.
如果我换个做法的话
And if I'd acted differently,
谁知道又会发生什么呢
who knows where that could've gone.
但就像我之前说的 我甚至不知道她现在在哪
But like I said before, I don't even know where she is now.
一切顺利的话你会跟她发展下去吗
All things being equal, you'd like to have a relationship with her?
认真的那种
A serious one?
我不知道
I don't know.
我这么说可不是因为我不想回答你的问题
And I'm not-I'm not saying that 'cause I don't want to answer your question.
而是我不知道哪种关系
I just don't know what kind of relationship...
是我有能力做到的
I would be even capable of having.
我 我觉得心理医生至少要花个一年才能搞出点
I-I think a shrink could spend a year trying to
- 头绪 - 那是因为你不知道你是谁
- unpack all the... - That's because you don't know who you are.
什么
What?
你成年之后一直在寻找你的父亲
You spent your entire adult life trying to find your father
解开你的身份之谜 你已经完成了这些事
and uncover your identity. You've done those things.
而现在没有了肩膀上的那些重担 你不知道自己是谁了
Now you don't know who you are without that weight on your shoulders.
对吧
Yep.
脸部侦测及万花筒都找到Ethan Peretz了
Facial rec and Kaleidoscope got a hit on Ethan Peretz.
他在圣莫尼卡
He's in Santa Monica.
他坐上了架雪佛兰
He gets into the Suburban.
而且还有另一架雪佛兰离开并跟上
Then another Suburban pulls out, followed by his own...
- 甚么时候的事 - 时间码是四分钟前
- What time is this? - Uh, time code-- four minutes ago.
请尽快与行动中心联络
Please report to Ops immediately.
我们找到Ethan Peretz了
We have located Ethan Peretz.
Peretz在洛杉矶了
Peretz is in L.A.?
对 我们先圣莫尼卡的超♥市♥停车场找到他
Yeah, we first spotted him in this supermarket parking lot in Santa Monica--
然后Peretz登上了架雪佛兰
there's Peretz getting into that Suburban.
而且有第二雪佛兰跟上他
And the second Suburban follows him out.
我们还在监控着两架车子吗 有多少人
Do we have eyes inside the vehicles? How many people are we dealing with?
很不幸都不清楚 但这种SUV是8座的
Unfortunately, no, but we do know each SUV has an eight-person seating capacity.
那可能有很多枪手
That's a lot of potential shooters.
不然就是用来装枪及弹♥药♥的
They could be using the space for guns and ammunition.
哇 那真人安心啊
Oh, that's much better, super comforting.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
我们跳着得到监控 15分钟前
Uh, we were able to leapfrog surveillance and traffic cams and as of 15 minutes ago,
两架雪佛兰都往南去了Lincoln Boulevard
both Suburbans are headed south down Lincoln Boulevard.
震网病毒是用来攻击工业级管理系统的
So the Stuxnet worm attacks industrial control systems.
Westside那边有哪些潜在目标
What potential targets do we have on the Westside?
我们还在数据库查着
Well, we're still running it through our database, but
但看来他的攻击目标不是水或电网
it looks like he won't be able attack water or power grids.
通讯 手♥机♥ WiFi
Communications, cell phones, Wi-Fi?
是有可能 但这类系统散布着大量传输点
Uh, possible, but all those systems are fragmented with a ton of different transmission points.
那煤气管道或者
What about gas lines or...
又有侦测纪录了 两架雪佛兰经过了洛杉矶国际机场
Got another hit-- both Suburbans just passed LAX,
正前往埃尔塞贡多
heading for El Segundo.
南方肯定还有其他我们漏了的目标
There's got to be a target south of there we're missing.
我可能想到了
Ooh, I may have it.
在托伦斯那边有个保密的场外空中交通管制中心
So, there's a secure off-site air traffic control center in Torrance.
那中心与洛杉矶国际机场有直接及加密的通讯
That center would have a direct and secure communication line with LAX
- 那是完美的上载点 - 嗯
- -- it's the perfect upload point. - Mm-hmm.
那是什么意思
So, what does that mean--
他们能够拦截洛杉矶国际机场与来往航♥班♥的通讯
that they can intercept communications between LAX and incoming flights?
我指那个电脑蠕虫可以改变飞行计划 座标 航速
I'm saying that worm could alter flight plans, coordinates, speeds--
甚至可以做到全部航♥班♥坠毁
it could crash every plane in the air.
在洛杉矶国际机场一天有超过千六支航♥班♥
LAX logs over 1,600 flights a day.
- 那是目标了 - 去吧
- That's the target. - Let's roll.
好的 我会把坐标给Evans探员 让他与你们在托伦斯会合
Okay, I will re-route Agent Evans to meet you guys in Torrance.
你能赶上真好
Glad you could join us.
我就在不远处
I was in the neighborhood.
你们已经监视着Peretz及他的人了吗
You got eyes on Peretz and his men?
是的 他们停在停车场里预备着武器及子弹
Yeah, they pulled over in a parking lot to ready their weapons and ballistics.
我们目测到Peretz本人 以及六名枪手
We count Peretz, plus six additional shooters.
火力可不少
It's a lot of firepower.
他们赢面较大
Odds are in their favor.
要是赌一下能阻止飞机掉下来 机会少我也认了
I'll take those odds if it means that planes aren't falling out of the sky.
我与场外空中交通管制中心
So I've been in communication with the security detail
的保安联络了
at the off-site air traffic control center.
他们已经把整个设施完全封锁
They've got the entire facility completely locked down.
另外大伙 有两架雪佛兰正驶离停车场
And, guys, the two Suburbans are leaving the parking lot now
收到 我们现在行动
- and moving out. - Copy that. We got to move.
我与Evans一起 他们有充足火力 保持在20码外
I'll ride with Evans. They got real firepower. Set up 20 yards out.
- 收到 - 好的
- Got it. - Copy that.
- 联邦探员 - 联邦探员
- Federal agents! - Federal agents!
哇
Whoa!
太不爽了 他们害得我的好衣服毁了
That's not cool-- they're ruining my fancy clothes.
他们准备炸门
They're gonna blow the door.
Nell 警告里面的人 赶紧远离门口
Nell, alert everyone inside-- back away from the door!
收到 Callen 我看到门口了 可以上了
Copy that, Callen. I have eyes on the door and doing it now.
Evans与我去货车那边
Evans and I will get to that van.
那边应该看得到门口
Should be able to see the door from there.
- 掩护我们 - 收到
- Cover us. - Got it.
一 二 三
One, two...Three!
手雷
Grenade!
- 掩护我 - 上
- Cover me. - Move!
停手 Peretz
Don't do it, Peretz.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表