- 你是想看昨晚11点15分左右吗 - 是的
- So you said last night around 11:15 P.M.? - Yeah.
好的
Okay...
哇哦 你就是想找这样的画面吗
Whoa. Is this the kind of thing you're looking for?
是的 就是这个 Willy 太棒了
Yes. That's it, Willy, that's perfect.
你能回放一下吗
Will you just play it back one more time?
好的 加强一下画面
All right, enhancing the image...
再放大这个车牌
Zooming in on a license plate...
搞定了
Got it.
太好了 正在系统里搜索
Nice. Running it through now.
直到此刻之前 枪手一直知道如何避开所有监控的位置
Shooter knew exactly where to be to avoid the cameras, until now.
是啊 他的跳跃能力也很惊人
Yeah, he's also got some crazy jumping skills.
他成功的从码头跳到堤坝上
He made it from the dock up the embankment,
然后翻过栏杆和大门
onto the railing and over the gate.
他们都叫这个疯狂弹跳
I believe they call that "Mad hops."
哦 是吗 他们是谁
Oh, yeah? Who does?
年轻人啊 哟
The kids, yo.
哦 嗯
Oh. Mm...
哦 搜到了
Ooh, got it.
太好了
Great.
- 呃 Callen Fatima - 怎么了 Nell
- Uh, Callen, Fatima? - What's up, Nell?
我们已经确认了枪手逃跑车辆位置
So we've located the shooter's getaway vehicle.
是一辆灰色丰田皮卡车 在圣佩德罗
It's a gray Toyota pickup, it's in San Pedro,
我已经把地址发到你们的GPS了
and I've just sent the address to your GPS.
收到
Got it.
那就是Ryan Usman名下的越野车
There are the SUVs tied to Ryan Usman.
行动中心能找到Usman在房♥子里的证据吗
Does Ops have any evidence that Usman is in the house?
呃 没有目击证据 但是情报显示这就是他的住址
Uh, no visual proof, but intel tells us that's where he lives.
看不出里面有多少火力
There's no telling how much firepower is in there.
是的
Yeah.
我们得让他从里面出来避免劫持人♥质♥和车辆冲撞的情况
We got to get him outside to avoid a hostage or barricade situation.
怎么才能让他出来 你有办法吗
And how do we do that? You got a plan?
我当然有办法了
Of course I have a plan.
她总是有计划在手
She's always got a plan.
Nell 我们看到了枪手的车辆 准备开始行动
Nell, we got eyes on the shooter's truck. We're moving in.
收到
Copy that.
发动机是冷的
The engine's cold.
车在这里停了一段时间了
Truck's been here a while.
FBI认为Spitz已经离开洛杉矶了
FBI thinks Spitz has left L.A.
我没听懂你什么意思
I'm not following you.
我只是觉得枪手把车 停在这个位置真的太奇怪了
I'm just saying it's an odd place for the shooter to stop the truck.
如果他是替Spitz工作的话 他应该也离开洛杉矶了
If he works for Spitz, he'd be leaving the city as well,
尤其是他才杀了Calvillo
especially after he killed Calvillo.
而我们现在并不靠近机场或者火车站
And we're not near LAX or a train station.
可能Spitz没有用自己的手下来杀Calvillo
Maybe Spitz didn't use his own guys to kill Calvillo.
FBI可能出错了 Spitz可能并不是幕后指使者
The FBI could be wrong. Spitz may not be behind this murder.
我们需要找到把车开过来的人
We need to find the guy who drove this truck here.
好的 小巷两边都有住♥宅♥
Well, we have houses on both sides of the alley.
山下的话 能看到 餐厅 酒吧 公♥寓♥楼
Down the hill we've got, well, restaurants, bars, apartments.
他可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere.
我们得行动起来
We need to get going.
所以是个在费拉布♥什♥区的冰淇淋店吗
So it's an ice cream shop on Flatbush?
不算是 是个卖♥♥鞋和衣服的地方 不过也卖♥♥冰淇淋
Nah, it's a shoe and clothing spot, but they sell ice cream.
有Virgil Carucci Nigel Sylvester
It's Virgil, Carucci, Nigel Sylvester--
皆为美国街头艺术家或运动员
他们各代表不同口味
they all got flavors.
- 我一定得去看看 - 好
- I got to check it out. - Yeah.
所以你花了很多时间在布鲁克林陪Amanda 对吗
So you spent a lot of time in Brooklyn with Amanda, huh?
是的
Yeah.
她很努力的想要推出自己的衣服品牌
I mean, she's pushing this clothing brand really hard.
做完正职工作之后 晚上回家
Works a full-time job and then comes home at night
就开始做自己的设计
and works on her own designs.
她很有动力啊
She's got that drive.
是的 她就是这样
Yeah, she does.
你毕业之后想要在纽约安定下来吗
Thinking about putting in for a station in New York after you graduate?
不
Nah.
更想来这样的地方
Was thinking of someplace more like this.
所以你要回洛杉矶吗
So you're coming back to L.A.?
不不不 不是洛杉矶 是 呃
Nah, nah, nah. Not L.A. But, uh,
是有海滩的地方
but the beach.
等等
Wait.
你已经得到回信了吗
You heard back already?
- 你收到回信了 - 是的
- You heard back? - Yeah.
- 彭萨科拉海军基地的回信吗 - 是的
- Pensacola? - Yeah.
对啊 爸爸 我考进去了
Yeah, Dad. I got in.
六个星期在预备飞行学校 然后
Pre-flight school for six weeks, and after that,
22个星期在飞行学校之类的地方
22 weeks of flight school somewhere else.
天哪 如果我提前知道了我们已经在庆祝了
Oh, man. If I knew we were celebrating,
我会请你吃一顿更好的午餐
I'd have treated you to a better lunch.
啊 不 不行
Ah, nah, no way.
安那波利斯可没有In-N-Out汉堡店
They don't have In-N-Out in Annapolis,
你知道这是我回家必定先去的店
and you know this is always my first stop when I come home.
你知道Callen会一直叫你Maverick 对吧
You know Callen is never gonna stop calling you Maverick, right?
你告诉Callen叔叔
You tell Uncle Callen
预备飞行学校离壮志凌云那学校大约有100万英里远
pre-flight school is about a million miles away from Top Gun.
我知道了
Will do.
你妈妈
Your mom...
你妈妈会为你骄傲的
Your mom would be proud.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 你车着火了 不好意思
Hey! Your truck's on fire! Excuse me.
- 怎么回事 - 呃 你
Yo, what the hell is going on?Uh, your...
- 你的车着火了 - 卧♥槽♥ 车出事了
- Your truck's on fire. - Yo! The truck!
我们从小路进来
We walked the alley.
大门或车♥库♥没有强行进入的迹象
No sign of forced entry on any of the exterior gates or in the garages.
我查了警报公♥司♥和警♥察♥日志
And I checked the alarm companies and police logs,
没有强行闯入的报告
no reports of break-ins.
伙计们 我们查了商店和饭店
Guys, we're coming up empty down the hill by the shops and restaurants.
没有找到他
There is no sign of him.
收到
Got it.
好吧 他在船上 他有水和快餐
All right, he was on the boat, he had bottles of water and fast food.
我以为已经同意那不是食物
I thought we agreed that isn't food.
不管怎样
Anyway,
也许凶手不是在等Calvillo出现才杀了她
maybe the shooter wasn't hanging out waiting for Calvillo to show up so he could kill her.
也许他只是蜷缩着 躲在外面 而她却出现了
Maybe he was just hunkered down, hiding out, and she showed up.
这就是她被枪击的故事
And then it ends in her getting shot?
对的
Exactly.
然后他来到这里 想一个人待着
Then he comes here, wants to be left alone,
所以现在他又躲起来了
so now he's holed up and hiding out again.
他想找个有隐私的地方 就像昨晚的船一样
He'd want to find somewhere with privacy, like the boat last night.
嘿 Nell
Hey, Nell,
这条小巷有房♥子卖♥♥吗
any houses for sale off this alley?
呃 有
Uh... yes.
在那里
There is one.
3244 Ninth Street
3244 Ninth Street.
好像在小巷的北边
Looks like it's on the north side of the alley.
伙计们 房♥主两周前搬走了 现在空着
And guys, the owners moved out two weeks ago. It's vacant.
好吧 一定是这样
Well, that's got to be it.
嘿 谢谢你打电♥话♥给我们
Hey, thanks for calling us.
你们不会碰巧看到是谁干的吧
You guys wouldn't have happened to see who did this, would you?
联邦探员
Federal agents.
转过去 手举起来
Turn around. Hands up.
跪下
Get down!
跪下 你听到了
On your knees. Your heard him.
待在这里
Stay where you are.
- 我去 - 我看着他们
- Moving. - Got 'em.
什么
What?
我没看见他 他向我扑过来
I didn't see him. He got the jump on me.
但是我搞定他了
But I got him.
该死 他是我们和Spitz的关键人
Damn. He was our connection to Spitz.
我想关键的是我没死
I think the key takeaway is I'm not dead.
Nell 我们这里安全了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表