海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 前情提要
Previously on NCIS: Los Angeles...
Darius
Darius.
Darius Reznikov
Darius Reznikov.
但在他姓Reznikov之前 他是姓Comescu的
But before he went by Reznikov, he went by another: Comescu.
那个杀了你母亲的家族
The family that killed your mother.
如果说我学会了什么
If I learned anything from my studies,
永远不要低估Comescu的人
it's never to underestimate a Comescu.
我不走了
I'm staying.
你在胡说什么呢 我们必须送你去看医生
What are you talking about? We got to get you to a doctor.
他们在古巴有医生
They have doctors in Cuba.
我是逃出来的 回不去的
I can't go back. Not after my escape.
我会和她待在一起 保证她会去治病
I'll stay with her and make sure she gets to a hospital.
在巴塞罗那的一起三重凶杀案
A triple homicide out of Barcelona
与欧洲其他几起袭击事件联♥系♥在一起
is now being linked to several other attacks across Europe.
我甚至不确定监控录像里是Anna
I'm not even certain that it's Anna in that surveillance video.
我了解Anna 那就是她
I know Anna. It's her.
让他们下车
Get them out.
出来
Get out!
动起来
Move!
快点
Let's go!
走啊
Nah, keep going.
快走
Move it.
快点
Come on.
进去
Get in.
站住
Stop!
走
Let's go!
进去
Get in!
跪下
On your knees.
真是浪费
What a waste.
Jason Park 他在哈佛商学院里名列前茅
Jason Park. Top of his class at Harvard Business School.
没去接管他父亲的保险公♥司♥
Instead of taking over his father's insurance company,
他决定加入纽约警♥察♥
he decided to join NYPD.
上班第一天
First day on the job,
就在时代广场挫败了一起爆♥炸♥案
he foils a bombing in Times Square.
- 难以置信 - 没错
- Incredible. - It is.
那是为什么他会被拒收呢
So why is he on the reject pile?
他的人生太顺
He had it easy his whole life.
不食人间烟火
Lives in a bubble.
等有了经历他才会进步
Yeah, and when he got out of it, he stepped up.
他阻止了一次爆♥炸♥
He-he stopped a bombing.
他是个当探员的材料
He's agent material.
可能吧 但和我们不是一路
Maybe. But not with us.
桌子上这些有你喜欢的人吗
Is there anyone on this table that you like?
有吗
Anyone?
Ronald Jackson
Ronald Jackson.
海军陆战队
Marine.
在阿富汗和伊♥拉♥克♥打过仗
Saw combat in Afghanistan and Iraq.
还想在老家当市长
And still managed to be mayor of his hometown.
他前途不错
He's got promise.
他最多干两年
He will bail on us in two years.
这货是在丰富简历
He's career shopping.
他到底想干什么 他 他要做海军陆战队吗
What is he? Is he... Is he a Marine?
政♥治♥家 NCIS探员
A politician? An NCIS agent?
都不是
No.
不想让我们队里有个还迷茫自己前途的人
Not gonna saddle our team with someone that's trying to find himself.
你不也是几年前才知道自己姓什么
You didn't have a first name till a couple of years ago.
选人可不是个容易事儿
This is not gonna be easy.
这对我们队伍是一个大变化
And it is gonna be a big change for our team.
是的 我要走了
Yeah, well, I got to go.
我要和Katherine吃晚饭
I have dinner with Katherine.
哦 很不错
Ooh. Sounds nice.
而且你是对的 这不容易
And you're right. It shouldn't be easy.
是啊
Yeah.
好好享受你的晚饭吧
Enjoy your dinner.
我会的哦
I will.
呦 E 我想那个烈性酒已经用完了
Yo, E. I think that stout is tapped out.
- 知道了 我会去换的 - 谢谢 兄弟
- No problem. I'll change it. - Thanks, man.
这就有点私人情绪了
Now, this is getting a little personal.
- 这就是个问题 - 我回答了问题
- It's just a question. - And I answered the question.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的
Did you really?
我的意思是 你用暗示性的话语
I mean, yes, you said some words that kind of implied
你愿意接受这种可能性
that you were open to the possibility,
但是我想知道愿意或者不愿意
but I was looking for a yes or no.
我还以为你会为之辩护呢
I thought you were the lawyer in this relationship.
我是 但她是法官 所以作为你的律师
I am. But she's the judge, and so as your lawyer,
我建议你回答问题
I'd advise you to answer the question.
否则她会认为你藐视法庭
Otherwise, she's gonna hold you in contempt.
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在不想思考这件事了
It's not something I... want to think about right now.
我懂了
I get that.
好了 才意识到我还不知道问题是什么
Okay, I just realized I have no idea what the question is.
是有关Anna的视频吗
Is this about the video of Anna?
什么鬼
What the heck?
- 你在搞笑吗 - 我 不是
- Are you serious right now? - Am I... No.
噢 不是Anna 我说的是Hanna
Oh, not Anna. I said Hanna.
Sam Hanna Sam Anna Sam Anna 听起来一样
Sam Hanna. Sam Anna. Sam-Anna. They sound the same.
- 是Nell告诉你的 - 不是
- Nell told you. - No.
Nell告诉了Eric Eric告诉了Kensi
Nell told Eric, and Eric told Kensi.
然后又告诉了她愚蠢的老公
Who then told her idiot husband.
然后我刚刚又告诉了你
And I just told you.
是的 我记得 还有不是 她的问题不是关于Anna的
Yeah, no, I remember. And no, the question is not about Anna.
不过这也真是个很好的问题
That is also a really good question.
天呐 原本的问题到底是什么
Good God, man. What was the original question?
我要不要接Hetty的位子
Do I really want Hetty's job?
噢 哇
Oh, wow.
Sam和我正在审核加入我们的新探员
Sam and I are vetting potential new agents to bring in
这样我在Hetty辞任的时候
on the condition that I would take over for Hetty
就能接替她的位置
when she decides to step aside.
嗯 但那就意味着没什么机会出外勤了
Yeah, but that would mean no more time in the field.
不一定 Hetty有时也会外出执行任务
Not necessarily. Hetty's out in the field sometimes.
是的 她会和反♥社♥会♥诗人们在墓地里
Yeah. And she has her clandestine meetings
召开秘密会议
in cemeteries with sociopathic poets,
结果就不用我多说了
and we all know how that turned out.
不 他 他说的对 出外勤的机会就有限了
No, he's-he's right. Field time would be limited.
你准备好了吗
You ready for that?
这个问题下次再讨论
That's a question for another day.
那今天的问题是
I have a question for today.
Anna 你找到她了吗
Anna. Did you find her?
我们手上的几条线索都断了
We had a few leads that fizzled.
呃 Arkady那里也没什么进展
Um, Arkady hasn't had any luck, either.
但是 呃 事实上
But, uh, the truth is
如果Anna不想被找到 那就没有人可以找到她
if Anna doesn't want to be found, there's really nothing anybody can do.
已经这个点了
That time already, huh?
- 你还好吗 Callen - 嗯 我很好 你可以 呃
- You good, Callen? - Yeah, I'm good. Why don't you,uh...
- 你回去吧 我来锁门 - 谢谢
- why don't you go home. I'll lock up. - Thanks.
好的 兄弟 晚安
All right, buddy. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
忘了什么
What'd you forget this time?
嗨 Callen
Hi, Callen.
Anna
Anna.
你还好吗
How are you?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我很担心你
I was worried.
我知道 我很好
I know. I'm fine.
但我觉得你可能有危险了
But I think you might be in danger.
我潜藏在古巴 治疗我的腿
I laid low in Cuba while my leg healed.
Joe回了国
Joe went back to the States.
六周之后
After six weeks,
我都以为她忘了我了
I thought she'd forgotten about me.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表