- Yeah, like Tiananmen. - Or Twitter.
完全正确 人们发现了蜻蜓计划
Exactly. People found out about Dragonfly,
世界各地的人♥权♥分子们都进行了抗♥议♥
and human rights activists staged protests around the world.
而最终 谷歌♥终止了这个计划
And eventually, Google killed the project.
但中国不会那么轻易放弃的
But China doesn't give up that easy.
不 他们才不会
No, they don't.
相信他们很愿意有另外一家公♥司♥接手谷歌♥没完成的工作
Sure they'd love another company to pick up where Google left off.
我猜这就是你被牵扯进去的原因了
I'm guessing that's where you come into the picture.
哦 嘿 Miguel
Oh. Hey, there, Miguel.
我们表现的怎么样
How we doing so far?
我要给我的律师打电♥话♥
I want to call my lawyer.
- 我们一定表现得很好 - 嗯哼
- Must be doing pretty damn good. - Mm-hmm.
有人不想不想不想坐牢
Somebody doesn't want to Go, Go, Go to jail.
我必须得说这句
I had to.
等一下
Hold on a second.
这事不可能是众所周知的
This can't be public knowledge,
否则会有激进分子在这抗♥议♥
otherwise there would be activists protesting here.
嗯 原则上讲不是 但我通过我在国防部的关系
Mm-mm, technically it's not, but through my DoD connections,
我成功从中国追踪钱的去向到了Go Go Go
I was able to trace the money from China to Go, Go, Go--
顺便说一句 这公♥司♥名字烂透了
terrible name, by the way--
我搞清楚了
and I figured it out.
你觉得还有其他人也察觉了吗
And you think someone else did, too?
嗯 这可以解释其中一个软件工程师昨晚被谋杀的原因
Well, it could explain why one of the software engineers was murdered last night.
至少这是个合理的理论
Well, at the least it's a theory.
对吗 Miguel
Right, Miguel?
嗯 只是理论上吗
Hmm? It's a theory?
得了
Come on.
你至少得告诉我们是不是猜得差不多了
You got to at least tell us if we're getting warm.
听着 我没做过任何违法的事
Look, I haven't done anything illegal,
我的公♥司♥也没有做过违法的事
and my company hasn't done anything illegal.
行吧
Okay?
嗨 Kat
Hi, Kat?
嗨 嗨 是我Miguel
Hi, hi, it's-it's Miguel.
是 嗯哼
Yeah. Uh-huh.
这是在做什么呢
What do we have here?
- 我以为今天是练腿日 - 确实是
- I thought it was leg day. - It was.
知道我发现那个试图
Until I found out the same Chinese corporation
杀掉我的同一个中国组织又卷土重来了
that tried to kill me has reared its ugly head,
然后这一天就忽然就从上到下从里到外都难过死了
and it suddenly became an all-encompassing, everything-must-hurt kind of day.
我想也是 呃 只是好奇
Thought that might be the case. Uh, just curious.
你骑了多久了 啊 哇哦
About how long have you been, uh... oh. Wow.
你会把这玩意儿的轮子炸掉的
You're gonna blow the wheels straight off this thing.
Nell 就应对机制来言
Nell, as far as coping mechanisms are concerned,
我觉得锻炼是个很健康的方式
I feel like exercising is a pretty healthy way
来应对我现在的状况
of dealing with my stuff right now.
是 这倒是 我是说 有很多人处在和你一样的状况下时
True, true. I mean, some people in your same position
可能会开始酗酒
may be driven to drink.
- 老一套 - 或者去吸毒
- Cliche. - Or turn drugs.
你看我吃过茶苯海明(晕车药) 场面可不怎么好看
You've seen me on Dramamine. It ain't pretty.
有些人躲在维加斯
Some may hole up on Vegas.
Nell 如果今晚没有角色扮演大会
Nell, if there is't a cosplay convention going on,
我不明白你想说什么 我说的对吗 我是对的 对吧
I don't understand the point. Am I right? I'm right, right?
对 我只是不确定你在这里
Right. I'm just not convinced this whole situation
在做的整个过程 呃 是最好的选择
you have going on here is the, uh, best option.
我是说 我有个主意
I mean, here's an idea.
也许你该开始工作了
Maybe you should just get to work.
- 嗯 - 你知道的 真正的
- Hmm. - You know, really
帮助团队 把这些家伙抓起来
help the team out, nail these guys to the wall.
哦 当然
Oh, totally.
我完全理解你的意思 Nell
I totally understand what you're saying, Nell.
- 是吗 - 嗯哼
- Do you? - Uh-huh.
因为我很确定你刚刚车上的阻力器调高了
Because I'm Pretty sure you just turned up the resistance on the bike.
Nell 如果我能跟你聊这么久还没过去这个坎儿
Nell, if I'm able to have a conversation with you for this long and not be winded,
那我一定是努力得还不够
I'm not working hard enough.
对 你绝对是对的
Right. Yeah, you're absolutely right.
这绝对超级健康
This is totally super healthy.
- 再见 - 急诊室见
- See you. - See you in the ER.
你俩最近怎么样
So how are you two doing?
- 很好 - 很好
- Good. - Good.
认真的吗 我几个月没见你们了
Seriously? I haven't seen you guys for months.
没什么可说的
Not much to tell.
你们两个可比纸面上鲜活生动的多
You two are a lot more layered and nuanced than you give yourselves credit.
呃 我 或者他 没什么特别的
Well, there's nothing layered about me. Or him.
好吧 好吧 我不该问这个 不过
All right. Well, I didn't want it to come to this, but
他怎么了
what's going on with him?
哦 他啊 他 呃 打算破例做点儿什么
Oh, him? He's, uh, trying to commit to something for once.
嘿 伙计
Hey, guy?
打算参加个运动队还是去纹身
Are we talking sports team or, like, a tattoo?
运动队
Sports team.
说明和妹子有关 噢 有意思了
Meaning a girl. Oh, interessant.
你真棒 她太棒了
You're good. She's good.
- 她是最棒的 - 嗯嗯
- Oh, she's the best. - Uh-uh.
奉承我没用的 该你了
Flattery will get you nowhere. Your turn.
他怎么样了
What's up with him?
呃 关于我的是我们得回到这个案子
Uh, what's up with me is we need to get back to this case.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
假如你猜对了他们公♥司♥在做的东西
If you're right about what this company is building,
你觉得是谁杀了Michael Carpenter呢
who do you think killed Michael Carpenter?
好吧 那可能要等等了
All right, that's a rain check.
而且实话讲 我还没想特别远
And honestly, I hadn't gotten very far.
听说你们在处理谋杀案的时候
I just connected the Chinese money to the tech company
我刚刚把来自中国的钱和这家科技公♥司♥联♥系♥起来
when I heard that you guys were working the murder case.
然后就直接跳上车从圣迭戈开来了
Hopped in the car and drove up here from San Diego.
一个人♥权♥活动组织
So a human rights activist group
能够中止谷歌♥的蜻蜓计划
was able to shut down Project Dragonfly at Google.
这可是个不小的成就
That is no small feat.
呃 他们是有组织的 一直在发声 并且成功了
Mm. They were organized and they were vocal. It worked.
要是发现另一家公♥司♥
How do you think they're gonna feel
接手了谷歌♥留下的工作
when they find out another company picked up
你觉得他们会怎么想
where Google left off?
像是再举♥行♥一次抗♥议♥游♥行♥也没有用
Like maybe another protest march won't cut it.
你觉得他们至于会为此杀了
You think they'd take it as far as killing somebody
- 参与这项工程的人么 - 不至于
- who's working on the project? - No.
除非有一个人出了问题
But it only takes one bad apple.
Carpenter可能已经告诉了某个人他正在做什么
Carpenter could have told someone what he was working on.
是的 某个他觉得自己信任的人
Yeah, someone he thought he could trust.
他是对的 你知道的 Miguel
He's right, you know. Miguel.
他的搜索引擎在美国可能是不合法的
His search engine may be illegal here in the U.S.,
但是如果GO Go Go有执照的话 它的确有
but if Go, Go, Go has a license, which it does,
从技术上讲 给中国造这个并不违法
it's not technically a crime to build it for China.
钻这个空子还真不容易
That's a pretty thin needle to thread.
唉 为了钱什么都能做
Ah. The things people do for money, huh?
只是出于好奇 Carla
So, Carla, just out of curiosity,
您觉得自己一周能读几本书
how many books do you think you read a week?
这是刑事调查吧
I thought this was a criminal investigation.
我不该回答这种私人问题
I can't answer a personal question like that.
哦 说吧 您可以讲的
Oh, come on, yes, you can.
就给我个大概的估计 一个猜测
Just give me a rough estimate. Give me a guesstimate.
好吧 哥们 其实是看情况的
Well, buddy, it depends.
呃 说说看
Hmm, tell me.
一周四到五本 我觉得蛮好的
Four or five a week and I'm feeling pretty good.
- 好的 - 那是在我没过敏
- Okay. - Allergies are in check,
John Oliver 英国喜剧演员、政♥治♥评论员 上周今夜秀主持人
和回家的时候有新一集上周今夜秀的时候
and there's a new John Oliver waiting for me back home.
坐飞机的时候 六到七本
Six or seven, I'm flying.
Dodgers 洛杉矶道奇 职业棒球队
也要是道奇队一路连胜
Maybe the Dodgers are on a streak.
McRib 麦当劳定期出♥售♥的烧烤猪肉三明治
或者McRib回归供应了
Maybe the McRib is back.
或者我那个疏远的女儿
Maybe my estranged daughter
决定 呃 重新联♥系♥
has decided to, uh, get back in touch.
要是读了三本或者更少
Three or less,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表