或者伤太重了没能和他们会合
Or she was too injured to get to them.
那如果她逃脱了 她应该会往哪个方向走
Well, if she escaped, which direction would she have gone?
我是Callen 请讲
Go for Callen.
什么时候
When?
Fatima进行了无线电呼叫
Fatima made a radio call.
收到
Copy that.
Eric 如果她又发出了什么信♥号♥♥ 及时通知我
Eric, let me know if she makes another transmission.
CSAR八个小时前捕捉到来自Fatima的一小段信♥号♥♥
CSAR picked up a brief transmission from Fatima about eight hours ago
请求在俄克拉荷马的集♥合♥点接她
requesting a pickup at rally point Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马距这儿有11英里
Oklahoma's about 11 miles from here.
Sabatino你们的飞行员能把我们送到那里去吗
Sabatino, can your pilots put us down there?
嗯 这个应该没有问题
Well, that shouldn't be a problem.
它曾经是直升机的紧急降落点
It used to be an emergency landing site for helos.
关键在于是紧急降落点
The key word being an emergency landing site.
那片区域到处都是危险
That area is full of hostiles.
那我们更要去找她了
All the more reason for us to go in and get her.
所以 怎么着 你们两个晚上都不睡觉
So, what, you two guys just lay awake at night,
想着怎么让我死
dreaming up ways to get me killed?
嗯 每个人都有点小爱好
Well, everyone needs a hobby.
参加个读书俱乐部
Join a book club.
没有人想长生不死 Sabatino
Nobody wants to live forever, Sabatino.
而且 如果你不幸牺牲 还是能得个勋章的
Besides, if things go bad, you get a gold star.
比我们强多了
That's more than we get.
这是能开玩笑的事吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
这就不该开玩笑 不行 不行
'Cause it's not. No. No, no.
事实上 这是不对的
In fact, it's just wrong.
简直无礼
Bordering on disrespectful.
坐趟飞机你们都不给钱
You guys aren't even paying for this.
嗯 CIA的经费远多于NCIS
Well, CIA's got a lot more money than NCIS.
我们不是慈善机构
We're not a charity.
怎么 没有三脚架
What, no tripod?
这是什么 太业余了
What is this, amateur hour?
希望在我们割你喉咙时 你还能这样出言不逊
I hope you're as defiant when we slit your throat.
我以为你们会砍掉我的头
I thought you were gonna cut off my head.
拿好主意吧
Make up your mind.
闭嘴
Stop talking.
我不会闭嘴的
I'm not gonna stop talking.
你们不明白自己在做什么
You guys don't know what you're doing.
你想要钱 好啊 带我回我的队伍
You want money? Fine. Take me back to my unit.
我保证你们能得到奖励
I'll make sure you receive a reward.
嗯 你也就在把我绑住的时候才能这么凶
Yeah, you're all real tough when I got my hands tied behind my...
Fatima很坚强 而且很聪明
Fatima is strong, and she is smart.
她已经留言说她要去集♥合♥点
She's already sent word saying she's going to a rally point,
而且Callen和Sam也在努力她 所以
and Callen and Sam are actively looking for her, so...
哦 天哪 为什么我感觉像肠子里好像有把刀
Oh, God. Why do I feel as if I have a knife in my gut?
Hetty 听着 我们都很担心她
Hetty, look, we're all worried about her.
你我比别人更能理解她现在的处境 对不
You and I know better than anyone else what she's going through, right?
在洛杉矶 我和Deeks什么都做不了
There's nothing else for Deeks and I to do here in Los Angeles.
我们能在一小时内登上飞机
We can be on a flight within an hour,
而且能在明晚之前跟Callen和Sam会合
and we can be on the ground with Callen and Sam by tomorrow night.
不不 这不是个好主意
No, no, that's not a good idea.
为什么这不好
Why is that not a good idea?
呃 你听说过
Well, you've heard of...
不要把所有鸡蛋放到一个篮子里吗
not keeping all your eggs in one basket?
你知道 对于探员来讲也是同样的道理
You know, the same is true for agents upon occasion.
Hetty 我们得有轻重缓急
Hetty, we have to prioritize.
在这里我们什么都做不了
There's nothing else for us to do here,
而且Callen和Sam需要我们的帮助
and Callen and Sam need our help.
我们不能就闲坐在这儿 无事做
We can't just sit here idly and do no...
有多糟糕 Jones小姐
How bad is it, Miss Jones?
呃 非常糟糕
It's, uh, it's real bad.
呃 15分钟前 这个被传到网络上
Um, this was uploaded to the Internet 15 minutes ago.
我们会把这个美国间谍送回安全的地方 条件是50万美金
We will return this American spy to safety for half a million U.S. Dollars.
在处决前 你们有24个小时考虑
You have 24 hours to prevent her execution.
好吧
Well...
他们要赎金
They've asked for ransom.
这能给我们争取一点时间
That'll buy us some time.
问题是我们不知道Fatima在哪
The problem is we have no idea where Fatima is.
钢丝锯 这里是好莱坞和高地 收到请回答
Jigsaw, this is Hollywood & Highland. Do you copy?
钢丝锯 能听到吗
Jigsaw, come in.
钢丝锯 这里是好莱坞和高地
Jigsaw, this is Hollywood & Highland.
收到请回答 钢丝锯 能听到吗
Do you copy? Jigsaw, come in.
没有任何迹象表明 Fatima或者是其他人到过这里
I don't see any sign that Fatima or anybody else has been here.
她可能还在想办法过来
She could still be making her way.
好了 该出发了 兄弟
Well, time to go, boys.
我们得等一下Namazi探员
We need to wait for Agent Namazi.
那如果她没出现呢 我们已经有伴了
Well, what if she doesn't show? We already got company.
我想我们还是管得好两个人和几匹骆驼的
I think we can handle two guys and a couple camels.
噢 是吗 你和骆驼打过架吗
Oh, yeah? You ever fight a camel?
它们比看起来的强悍多了
They're tougher than they look.
但我们要担心的不是它们
But it's not those guys we have to worry about.
而是那些已经得知我们在这儿的人
It's the guys they probably told we're here.
几十个全副武装的圣♥战♥份子
Couple of dozen heavily armed jihadis
随时都可能带着火箭筒
could come screaming over that ridge
呼啸着穿过这座山
with rocket launchers any minute now.
火箭筒是唯一一个让我感到比骆驼还讨厌的东西
The only thing I hate worse than camels are rocket launchers.
我们已经落下Namazi探员一次了 不能再有第二次
We already lost Agent Namazi once. We're not letting that happen again.
我们打算在这儿等24个小时
We're gonna hunker down here for 24 hours.
如果她明天还没到 我们就和你走
You can pull us both out if she doesn't show tomorrow.
哇 你们真棒
Wow, you guys are awesome.
让我很受触动
Truly inspirational.
但是 虽然我也很想和你们待在一起
But, and as much as I'd like to stick around with you,
但我最近在减少摄入碳水化合物和进行自杀式任务
I'm trying to cut back on carbs and suicide missions.
你知道 上帝最讨厌懦夫 Sabatino
You know, the Lord hates a coward, Sabatino.
- 得了 你没那么贱的 - 你在干什么
- Come on, you're better than that. - What are you doing?
我走之前想给你们点两块披萨
I'm ordering you two a pizza before I go.
不想让你们饿着死去
Don't want you dying on an empty stomach.
这里是沙尘暴
This is Sandstorm.
噢 嘿 你好
Oh, hey. How you doing?
我在俄克拉荷马州我想要一把伞 尽快
I'm in Oklahoma and need to know if I'm gonna need an umbrella anytime soon.
是的 我们看到东北方向有云
Yeah, we saw some clouds to the northwest.
Callen 说吧
Go for Callen.
收到
Copy that.
- 挂了 - 等等
- Sandstorm out. - Wait.
- 你们这儿有无人机 - 是的
- You guys got a drone out here? - Yeah.
- 确定吗 - 对 但是距离这里有30多公里
- It's confirmed? - Yeah, but it's about 30 klicks to the northeast.
它们正在追踪伏兵
They're tracking suspects from the ambush,
所以我们不能指望它们帮忙
so we can't count on them for any help.
如果你待在这里 就只能指望自己
If you stay, you're on your own.
我们不待在这里了
We're not staying.
Fatima来不了了
Fatima isn't coming.
她被抓了
She was captured.
我们国家从不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥交涉
Our country doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
不会通过官方途径交涉
Officially.
但不意味着她的家人不可以
But that doesn't mean her family can't.
你想让她家人来付赎金
You want her family to pay the ransom?
我想让Namazi探员回来
I want Agent Namazi back,
用尽一切办法
any means possible.
我们交涉的时间越长
Well, the longer we negotiate,
Callen和Sam就有越多的时候能够找到她
the more time Callen and Sam have to find her.
我们得去联♥系♥Fatima的家人
We got to contact Fatima's family.
希望他们还不知道这件事情
And hopefully, they haven't seen this yet.
嗯 他们可以写一份声明
Well, they can tape a statement.
Eric可以把它放上已知的圣♥战♥组织网站
Eric can put it on known jihadi websites.
我是说 如果我们能和他们谈话
I mean, if we open a dialogue with them,
我们甚至可以找到她被关在哪里
we might even find out where she's being held.
去做吧 但是得快点儿
Do it, but do it quickly.
有必要的话赎金我来付
I'll pay the damn ransom if I have to.
- 好的 - 马上
- Right. - On it.
你们有24个小时来阻止行刑
You have 24 hours to prevent her execution.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表