想快速的转手能拿多少钱拿多少钱
offload them as fast as they can for whatever they can get.
这不合情理啊
I mean, that just doesn't make any sense.
如果走私这块是才露尖尖角
What if the drugs were just the beginning?
其实还有一个更大的黑幕
They were the means to facilitate something bigger.
如果我说错了请纠正我 这可他妈像是一个假定游戏
Well, you correct me if I'm wrong, but that sounds a hell of a lot like a hypothetical.
跟你说了假设游戏最让人头疼了
Well, I told you they were never fun.
跪下 双手抱头
On your knees. Hands above your head.
快跪下
Get down.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但是你所说的话都会变成呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
站起来
Get up, come on.
- 你没事吧 - 没事 你呢
- You good? - Yeah. You?
你看到刚刚那里的武器了吗
You see the weapons back there?
我更担心那些我没看到的武器
I'm more concerned with what I didn't see.
刚刚和医院联♥系♥了
Just talked to the hospital.
他们正在治疗你朋友的手臂
They're currently reconstructing your buddy's arm.
希望你们在被我们收拾的时候能保持最好的状态
We want you guys to be at your best when we put you away...
我们为什么要抓他们来着
What is it that we're putting them away for?
噢 他还没告诉我们呢
Oh, he hasn't told us yet.
要是说了就简单了 但他们希望我们花点力气呢 所以
Be a lot easier if he did, but you know, they like to make us work for it, so.
对啊
Yeah.
我们知道你们负责把Veridol带到洛杉矶
We know you're responsible for bringing the Veridol to L.A.
我们还知道你们把换来的钱拿去买♥♥放在仓库里的武器了
And we know that you sold it to buy the weapons in the warehouse.
保重 笨蛋
Take care, bung.
你可别想这么容易地摆脱我们
You're not gonna get rid of us that easy.
你可能会因此升职呢
You may receive high positions.
你们为什么要那批武器
What did you need the weapons for?
不过没那么简单呢
But you will not feel at ease.
那我收回之前的话
Might be going through withdrawal.
或者他只是在耍我们
Or maybe he's just playing us.
记住 笨蛋
Remember, bung.
放飞自我
Once free...
自♥由♥永恒
always free.
好吧 没啥可说的了
That's it. We're done here.
Sam Sam
Sam, Sam.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
记住 笨蛋
"Remember bung,
一旦我自♥由♥了 就永远自♥由♥
once free, always free."
那是啥 一个暗号♥
Wh-What is that, a code?
这是一个咒语
It's a mantra.
荷兰印尼战争期间 它被贴在战争海报上
It was plastered on war posters during the Dutch-Indonesian war.
我从来不知道你是一个研究了七十年前战争宣传的专家
Didn't realize you were an expert on 70-year-old war cries.
印尼极端分子和有组织犯罪集团
Indonesian extremists and organized crime syndicates--
他们利用旧的民族主义宣传来洗♥脑♥他们的追随者
they use old nationalist propaganda to brainwash their followers.
他是一个印尼人
He's Indonesian.
只是一个喽啰 下层的
He's a preman. Low-level.
他肯定是为了某个更高层的人工作的
He has to be working for someone higher up.
让我们祈祷我们会有足够的东西找出那是谁
Well, let's hope we have enough to find out who that is.
谢谢你 Barbara
Thank you, Barbara.
经理说她在今天早晨之前没有看到 有任何人在那个房♥间里
So the manager says that she hasn't seen anybody in that room since this morning.
在里面找到了这个 但是是锁上了的
Oh, found this inside, but it's locked.
那真是不走运
Well,that's unfortunate
因为那可能是 我们能搞清楚他们在计划着什么的唯一希望了
'cause that could be our only hope of figuring out what they're planning.
为什么不打电♥话♥给Eric 看看能不能干点什么
Why don't you call Eric and see what he can do.
对啊 希望他找密♥码♥比找一只疯狂的野猫时更快
Yeah, hopefully he can find a password faster than an uprooted wildcat.
- Beale - Deeks
- Beale. - Deeks.
我温柔的爱人 我需要你的帮助
My tender lover. I need your help.
昂
Ah.
对我的朋友Kadek Wiguna打一声招呼
Say hello to my little friend, Kadek Wiguna.
他是一个印尼国民 过去
He's an Indonesian national who until now
似乎主要涉猎轻微犯罪
seemed to dabble mainly in petty crimes.
我猜在他见了这个男人之后 那些都变了
I'm guessing all of that changed when he met this man.
Oscar Suhin
Oscar Suhin.
上面说他因为与2018年
It says here he's wanted in connection to the 2018
孟加拉国吉大港服装区袭击有关而被通缉
garment district attacks in Chittagong,Bangladesh.
对 他们以吉大港最大的产业为目标
Oh, yeah. They targeted Bangladesh's biggest industry.
十五个人被杀了
15 people were killed,
在此过程中还有无数的人受伤了
countless others wounded in the process.
但听着 昨天Suhin和 Kadek
But get this. Yesterday Suhin and Kadek
用着假的越南护照
fly into Los Angeles via Ho Chi Minh City
坐飞机经由胡志明市到了洛杉矶 然后他们
using fake Vietnamese passports, and then
住进了和Callen 与Deeks在我们说话时现在在的汽车旅馆
check into the same motel Callen and Deeks are at as we speak.
正在打电♥话♥给Sam
Calling Sam.
- 嘿 大家 - 请告诉我 你们找到点东西了
- Hey, guys. - Tell us you got something.
是的 Sam 你是对的
Yeah, Sam, you were right.
你现在在拷问的人的名字是Kadek Wiguna
The man you're interrogating is named Kadek Wiguna.
他和被通缉的已知恐♥怖♥分♥子♥Oscar Suhin一起合作
He is working with known wanted terrorist Oscar Suhin.
他们昨天抵达 但不知道他们是怎么有时间去卸载那些毒品
They arrived yesterday, but we have no idea how they had time to offload the drugs,
然后找到一个军♥火♥商和买♥♥下武器的
find an arms dealer, and buy the weapons.
他们无需那样 早些时候派其他人去了 其中包括我们的无名氏
They didn't. They sent other men over there earlier, including our John Doe.
他在这个过程中死了 他们把尸体扔了
He ODs in the process, they dump the body,
然后继续做在Suhin到达前要完成的事
then continue doing what they need to do before Suhin arrives.
Suhin现在在哪
Where's Suhin now?
我们还在找他
Well, we're still searching for him.
Suhin和Dev Jabbar有联♥系♥吗
Uh, does Suhin have a connection to Dev Jabbar?
还没有 Jabbar仍然隐藏在空壳公♥司♥的庇护之下
Not yet. Jabbar is still hidden behind a shield of shell companies,
更不用说还有律师的保护层了
not to mention the added layer of lawyers.
哦 Callen和Deeks在Oscar Suhin汽车旅馆里找到了一台电脑
Oh, and Callen and Deeks found a laptop in Oscar Suhin's motel room,
但是破解密♥码♥还需要一点时间
but it's gonna take some time to figure out the password.
我们没有时间了
We don't have time.
- 谢谢了 - 别客气
- Thanks, guys. - You got it.
Kadek
Kadek.
这个名字通常是留给二胎的 你有兄弟姐妹吗
That name's usually saved for the second born. You got siblings?
哥哥
Brother?
姐姐
Sister.
她的名字是什么
What's her name?
Sinta
Sinta.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
反正我永远也见不到她了
I'll never see her again.
我永远都见不到我的家人了
I will never see any of my family again.
那是Suhin希望你那么想
That's what Suhin wants you to think.
你不知道Oscar是怎么想的
You know very little about how Oscar thinks.
你甚至不怎么知道我是怎么想的
You know even less about how I do.
你是对的 但是我所知道的那一点让我感到害怕
You're right. But the little I do know scares the hell out of me.
让我猜猜这会怎么结尾
Let me take a guess at how it went down.
他把你从你家人身边带走了
He took you away from your home.
他给你毒品
He gave you drugs.
告诉你很多的谎言 让你感到困惑 然后你真的相信了他
Fed you so many lies that you got confused and you actually believed him.
我知道失去你爱的人是什么感觉
I know what it's like to lose hold of the one you love.
前一分钟你还把他们抓紧在手里
One minute you're holding them in your hands...
但是下一秒
...then the next minute,
那只手紧握成空拳头
that hand closes into an empty fist.
满腔的怒火
Filled with rage.
然后是悲伤
Then sadness.
然后是挫败
Then defeat.
对于我来说已经太迟了
It's too late for me.
你还有时间
You still have time.
做什么的时间
Time for what?
再次见你家人的时间
Time to see your family again,
Kadek 再次见Sinta的时间
Kadek. Time to see Sinta again.
但你得先帮我们
But you have to help us first.
我们在你汽车旅馆里找到了一台电脑
We found a laptop in your motel room.
我们需要密♥码♥来打开它
We need the password to get in.
我告诉你
I give you that,
Oscar会把我和我的家人都杀了的
and Oscar will kill me and my family.
如果你不告诉我们
If you don't...
他会杀很多的人
he will kill a lot more people.
我们会保护你
We'll protect you.
我向你保证
You have my word.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表