他的处境将非常危险
He's gonna be dangerous.
我已经把情况提前通知LAPD了
I've alerted LAPD of the situation
快速反应小组也随时待命
and put the REACT team on standby.
- 前进 - 听你指挥
- Moving. - On you.
交替前进
Crossing.
嗨
Hi.
- 发生什么了 - 我们是警♥察♥
- What's going on? - We're police officers.
我要你认真听好
I need you to listen very carefully.
回到你的房♥间 把门关上
Go back into your room, shut the door,
躺到浴缸里
lie down in your bathtub,
在有人来找你之前不要出来
and do not come out until somebody comes for you.
好不 去吧亲爱的 没事的
Okay? Go ahead, sweetheart. It's gonna be okay.
我负责这个门
I got the door.
是消防通道 前进
That was the fire escape. Moving.
联邦探员 站住
Federal agents! Stop!
准备好了 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
安全
Clear.
看来Takada死前两人打斗很激烈
Looks like Takada put up one hell of a fight.
所以LAPD没有骑摩托车的枪手的线索
So LAPD has no sign of the shooter on the motorcycle,
这一区域也没有医院接收到
and there are no gunshot victims admitted to any hospitals
- 任何枪伤患者 - 你确定你击中他了
- in the area. - Are you sure you tagged him?
是 我确定我打中了
Yeah, I'm sure I tagged him.
上半身 很可能是他的肩膀
Upper body, probably his shoulder.
好吧 那他得给自己缝合伤口
Well, he's gonna have to patch himself up, then.
是 Nell有新情况
Yeah. Nell's got something.
- 嘿 Nell 怎么了 - 嘿 Kens
- Hey, Nell, what's up? - Hey, Kens.
我刚刚追踪了枪手的摩托
I just tracked down the shooter's motorcycle.
他刚刚拐进了韩国城的一个停车场
He just turned into a parking lot in Koreatown.
看起来是属于一个停业翻修的
It looks like it belongs to a small drugstore
小药店
closed for renovation.
地址已经发给你了
Address is on your GPS.
干得好 谢了Nell
Great job. Thanks, Nell.
嗯 我们走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
嘿 今天表现不错
Hey. Great job today.
- 你是个很勇敢的女孩 - 谢谢
- You're a brave little girl. - Thanks.
以色列 特拉维夫
那些袋子里看来真的都装着枪
Guess those bags were filled with guns.
我敢赌这就是他藏♥毒♥品的地方
Smart money says this is where he keeps the drugs.
我们曾经针对他布置了一场行动
We get one shot at him.
我们冲进去但毒品不见了
We storm in and the drugs aren't there,
整个行动就是白费
whole operation is a wash.
Sam得让Sapolu开口
Sam needs to get Sapolu to talk.
他会的
He will.
这是他的工作
That's what he does.
我就是装的
I'm just playing.
伙计 你做三明治的水平真不错
You make a mean sandwich, dude.
- Uriah Ladd的毒品仓库在哪 - 嗯
- Where's Uriah Ladd's stash pad? - Hmm?
他把毒品藏在哪
Where's he keep the drugs?
他是有一个地方
He had a place like that,
而那儿可难找了
you better believe it'd be hard to find.
哼
Hmm.
你的档案显示你曾经在IBC打球
So your file says you're from the IBC.
- 是吗 - 嗯哼
- Does it now? - Mm-hmm.
看你这个体型 你这是在Poly里效力吧
Guy your size, you had to play ball at Poly.
角后卫
Lockdown corner.
几个L.B.S的人从那时就开始注意到我了
A few L.B.S ran up on me since then.
Poly那时候被招了好些人
A lot of recruiting out of Poly.
你在下一个级别打球
You play at the next level?
只在南卡莱罗纳打过一个赛季
One season at SC.
前交叉韧带断了 就再也没上过场
Blew out my ACL, never played again.
- 该死 - 没办法 就是这样
- Damn. - It is what it is.
你呢 你还是干职业的
What about you? You play?
当然 我是外接手
Sure did. Receiver.
出手灵活 路线坚定
Soft hands, tight routes.
然后
And?
呃 在我大四那年的第一场比赛里 我胫骨骨折了
Eh, snapped my shin first game of my senior year.
橄榄球自此与我无缘
Football was taken from me just like that.
我的伤一好 我就考虑入伍这件事
Once I healed up, I set my sights on the military,
因为我离开了联盟
and since I wasn't going to the league,
我想在队伍中有点成就
I wanted to make my mark on the teams.
你受伤之后你做什么了 完成学业了吗
What'd you do after you got hurt? You graduate?
没
Nah...
我对这个世界非常不满
I just got mad at the world.
被踢出了球队 还进了几次局子
Got kicked out of SC, arrested a few times.
你之前问我是什么让我搅进了
You asked me earlier what it is
特拉维夫这个乱摊子里
that got me into the game in Tel Aviv.
这就是为什么
That's it.
我理解这种故事 伙计
I know that story, man.
我相信你明白
I'm sure you do.
听着 Sapolu
Look, Sapolu.
你的生活不该是这样
This doesn't have to be your life.
特拉维夫不该是你人生的终点
It doesn't have to end in Tel Aviv.
你可以回家去
You could go home.
我知道我不可能和这里的一切断干净 但是
I know I ain't walking away from this free and clear, but...
但是如果你能帮我
But if you help me...
我可以帮你
...I can help you.
我向你保证
You have my word on that.
我能够帮你
I can help you.
Ladd把毒品藏到哪里了
Where does Ladd keep his drugs?
- 找到了那辆摩托 - 收到
- Got the bike. - Copy that.
门已经被打开了
Door's been compromised.
听我指挥
On my three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
- 联邦探员 - 我们知道你在这里
- Federal agents! - We know you're in here.
我们能让你得到救治
We can get you medical help!
Nell 我们需要一辆救护车 我和Lance没有受伤
Nell, we need an ambulance. It's not for Lance or myself.
医护人员已经在路上
Medical's on the way.
谁雇你谋杀Dotson的保镖
Who hired you to kill Dotson's bodyguards?
醒醒 哥们
Come on, buddy.
别嘴硬了 说话
Do the right thing. Talk to us!
- 他要死了 - 才不要
- We're losing him. - The hell we are.
挺住了 伙计
Come on, buddy.
停手吧
Stop.
- 他没救了 - 该死的
- He's gone. - Damn it.
这是什么
What is it?
你有什么想法
You got something?
G 我找到了Ladd藏♥毒♥的地方
G, I found the location of Ladd's drug stash.
嗯 是他刚刚进去的仓库吗
Yeah, is it the warehouse we just watched him enter?
的确是仓库里 但不是那一个
It's a warehouse, but it's not that one.
它 呃 在另外一边的街上
It's, uh, it's one street over.
什么
What?
那有条地下通道连接着
There's an underground tunnel that connects the warehouse
你们面前的仓库和藏♥毒♥品的仓库
that you're sitting on to the one with the drugs.
- 地下通道 - 是的
- Underground tunnel? - Yeah.
Ladd把毒品装在装甲车里
And Ladd has the drugs in an armored truck
准备运输
ready for transport.
当我们在Karen St. Pierre家里的时候
When we were at Karen St. Pierre's house,
我发现她的一个保镖
I noticed that one of her bodyguards
带着一模一样的刀
was carrying the exact same knife as that guy.
那这刀怎么了
So what's up with that knife?
这是一把费尔班塞克斯匕♥首♥
Well, the knife is a Fairbairn-Sykes dagger.
它起源于第二次世界大战
It was developed during World War II.
- 那 它很稀有吗 是古董吗 - 不
- So it's rare, it's an antique? - No.
它永不过时 这刀设计完美得很
It's timeless. It's the perfect design.
事实上 英国皇家海军陆战队突击队
In fact, the British Royal Commandos
仍在使用它
still use it.
所以枪手是前皇家突击队
So the shooter was an ex-Royal Commando?
她确实说她雇了一支训练有素的队伍来保护她
She did say she hired a well-oiled team to protect her.
她实际上雇佣了一队人
What she actually did was hire a team
去追捕所有的
to go after all the bodyguards
在他男朋友被杀那天值班的保镖
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表