10:39
10:39
还有那里 真见鬼了
Right here. What the hell?
10:39 等一下 我刚刚读到了什么有关的内容
10:39.Wait a minute, I just read something about this...
对 消失的时间 被外星人绑♥架♥的其中一个迹象之一
Yeah, "Missing Time. One of the tell-tale signs of alien abduction."
你为什么没在公♥寓♥被闯入之后给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call the police after the break-in?
说什么 没有证据表明有人来过
And say what? There was no evidence anyone had been there.
他们会说我把照片放错了地方或意外地删
They would have said that I misplaced the photo or acci...
- 嘿 - 嘿 是我 我只是打电♥话♥问问
- Hey. - Hey, it's me. I'm just checking in.
我很好
I'm good.
玩游戏
Playing video games.
你呢 有什么有趣的案子吗
How about you? Any interesting cases?
嗯是啊
Yeah, um...
有点意思 今晚我给你讲
A little out there. I'll tell you about it tonight.
我等你
Looking forward to it.
实际上 我该走了
Actually, I should go.
我参加了一场排位赛 马上要开始了
I joined a ranked match, and it's about to start.
虽然完全不懂你在说什么 但祝你大杀四方
No idea what any of that means, but give 'em hell?
- 好 - 再见
- OKay. - See ya.
好 让我们把注意力放在2点到3点之间的时间码缺口
Okay, let's focus on the 2:00 to 3:00 a.M. Gap when the timecode jumps.
好的
All right.
谢谢 好 再见 Fatima
Thanks. Okay, bye, Fatima.
- 好 所以 街对面的邻居 - 所以
- All right, so, the neighbor across the street... - So?
有个门铃摄像头能看到
...has one of those doorbell cameras that can see
一部分Anderson的房♥子
a part of the Anderson house.
所以行动在这里开始
So Ops is all over that.
还有 在你开口问之前
And also, before you ask--
是 他们所有的时钟都设定在正确的时间
yes, all their clocks are set to the correct time.
不在这范围之内
So they were out of range of whatever happened here.
外星人绑♥架♥
Alien abduction.
没关系 你可以这么说
It's okay. You can say it:
- 外星人绑♥架♥ - 我不会那么说的
- alien abduction. - Uh, I won't say it,
- 而且这绝对不是 - 遗憾的是
- and it wasn't. - Sadly,
这是真的 不是 我给你呈上证据A
that's true, it wasn't. I present to you Exhibit A.
自动洒水器
The sprinkler system?
- 12:20 - 12:20
- 12:20 - 12:20.
时间是对的
That's the correct time.
这说明有人想让 Anderson的失踪看起来像是
It is, which means that somebody wanted Anderson's disappearance to look
外星人绑♥架♥案 我只是想不出原因
like an alien abduction. I just can't figure out why.
或许他们想拖慢检查
Well, maybe they wanted to slow down the investigation
或许 为了转移对真正的罪犯的注意力
or, uh, distract from the real culprit.
或许是 这些都是有点古怪
Maybe. It's all a little bit quirky.
就像相信UFO一样古怪
Quirky like believing in UFOs?
你想说什么 你觉得Anderson自己做的这些
What do you mean? You think Anderson did this?
我在想这看起来更像外星人绑♥架♥
Think it's more likely than alien abduction.
- 耶 - 哦
- Bingo. - Oh!
-哦 不 - 逮到你了
- Oh, no! - I got you.
该死的
Damn it.
这很简单 伏特加 纯的
It is simple. Vodka, neat.
我不应该等十分钟
I should not be waiting ten minutes.
好吧 还不错
All right, not too bad.
很好
That'd be great.
- 这边走 - 谢谢你
- Right this way. - Thank you.
你有什么新消息
What do you got?
行动中心会派一个法证团队 去Jason的公♥寓♥
Ops is gonna send a forensics team over to Jason's apartment.
看看我们能不能发现什么
We'll see if they find anything.
嗯 有点实际性的证据就好了
Yeah, some actual evidence would be nice.
目前为止 我们有的都是猜疑 一个有可能性的机密泄露
So far, all we got is suspicions and a possible breach of classified information.
嗯 别忘了伪装的外星人绑♥架♥案
Well, don't forget about the fake alien abduction.
我们越快找到这个人 越快得到答案
Sooner we find this guy, the sooner we can get some answers.
- 嗯 - 对 那时我们会有些好消息
- Yeah. - Well, then, we have some good news.
Anderson家对面的摄像头昨晚拍下了这段视频
The camera across from Anderson's house caught this last night.
这绝对不是一架UFO
Well, that is definitely not a UFO.
这辆SUV在凌晨2:07到达 并在30分钟后离开
The SUV arrives at 2:07 a.M. and leaves 30 minutes later.
这段视频并不清晰不能看出谁进入或者离开
And the video quality's not good enough to see who gets in or out.
但我们可以猜测Anderson进了这辆车
But we can assume Anderson got in.
但不知道是不是被胁迫的
Willingly or not.
SUV没车牌号♥ 但是这反而让万花筒更容易找
No plates on the SUV, but ironically, that made it easier for Kaleidoscope to track.
凌晨4点左右 它停在了一家餐厅旁的停车场 位于Melrose
Around 4:00 a.m, it pulls into the parking lot behind a closed restaurant on Melrose,
而且至今尚未离开
and it hasn't left since.
让Kensi和Deeks和我们在那里会和
Tell Kensi and Deeks to meet us there.
好的 这就去
Oh, we're on it.
这家四川竹宫在2016年就倒闭了
The Szechuan Bamboo Palace closed in 2016.
在这之后 它就在几家空壳公♥司♥之间反复转手
Since then, it's just bounced around from shell company to shell company.
监控录像有拍到我们有可能会遇到多少人吗
Did the security cam show how many people we might be dealing with?
它只拍到了SUV进入停车场
It just shows the SUV entering the lot.
然后不能再看出其它的东西了
Can't see anything after that.
嘿 大伙 我们已经停在了餐厅门口了
Hey, guys. We're parked in front of the restaurant.
- 你们想让我们干什么 - 等一下
- How do you want to play this? - Hold on a second.
有人出来了
Someone's coming out.
有两个人进入了SUV 他们在向你们的位置移♥动♥
Two guys just got into the SUV. They're gonna be headed your way.
- 跟踪他们 - 明白
- Follow them. - Copy that.
Sam和我要调查一下这家餐厅
Sam and I will check out the restaurant.
- 他们走得还挺急 - 保持好距离
- Well, these guys are in a hurry. - Keep some distance.
我看到Anderson了
I see Anderson.
有人在这
他们发现我们了
They made us.
- Kens 哦 我的天哪 - 坐稳了
- Kens. Oh, God! - Hang on.
不行 别 别 不要啊 别啊
Not clear. No, no, not clear! Not clear!
Nell 叫一辆救护车到餐厅这里
Nell, get an ambulance to the restaurant.
明白
Copy that.
我觉得现在可以说
I think it's pretty safe to say that
Anderson并没有绑♥架♥他自己
Anderson didn't abduct himself.
Kensi Deeks 你们还在跟着那辆SUV吗
Kensi, Deeks, do you have the SUV?
快走
Go.
干
Damn it.
我们跟丢了
We lost 'em.
你的名字叫娄强
Your name is Lau Qiang.
你的美国签证上面说你在一家汽车厂工作
Your U.S. Visit form says that you work in automobile manufacturing,
但是这是假的
but that's a lie.
事实上你是一个特工为天朝国安局工作
The truth is you're an agent for China's Ministry of State Security.
而且你绑♥架♥了Anderson为了获取机密情报
And you kidnapped Anderson to get access to his classified intel.
但你失败了 所以你现在在这里
But you screwed up. And now you're here.
好消息是
The good news is,
为了得到你的帮助你会被FBI保护性监禁
in exchange for your cooperation, you'll be put into FBI protective custody,
这样的话国安就找不到你了
where the ministry cannot get to you.
而你知道他们想要找到你
And you know they want to get to you.
或者你会去联邦监狱 在那里你的安全就无法保证了
Or you can go to a federal prison, where protection is not exactly a top priority.
你自己做决定吧 Lau
It's your call, Lau.
我们有可能搞错了
We could be wrong.
这些人不一定是天朝特工
These guys might not be Chinese intelligence,
他们可能是三合会的 也有可能是雇佣兵
they could be Triad, they could be mercenaries.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
Raines探员说这些UAP有三种解释
Agent Raines said there were three explanations for those UAPs.
其中一种是外国战机
One of them is an aircraft belonging to a foreign power.
如果天朝发现DIA在调查他们的新战机
Well, if China found out the DIA was looking into their new aircraft,
他们可能会派出特工去绑♥架♥Anderson
they could've sent these operatives to kidnap Anderson...
以此来了解五角大厦方面知道了什么
Find out what the Pentagon knows.
我们需要Anderson 或者Lau的同伴们来确认 但是
We'd have to have Anderson or one of Lau's friends to confirm it. but
Nell Fatima
Nell, Fatima.
怎么了 Callen
Yeah, Callen.
Kensi和Deeks到医院了吗
Kensi and Deeks check in from the hospital yet?
额 Sam在餐厅拿下的那个人
Yeah, uh, the guy Sam took down at the restaurant,
一段时间内恐怕是醒不了了
he's not gonna be talking for a while.
- 你用什么打他了 - 桌子
- What did you hit him with? - A table.
要么这样要么我就只能射他了 我救了他一命
It was either that or shoot him. I saved his life.
Anderson怎么样了
What about Anderson?
他的情况要比那个中国人好
Well, he's doing better than the Chinese national,
但他还是神志不清 医生们还在对他进行检查
but he's still not coherent. Doctors have checked him out.
很显然他被下药了 包括东莨菪碱
Apparently he was given a mix of drugs, including scopolamine.
也就是吐真剂
Aka truth serum.
问题是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表