Just a touch of it would be helpful for society. Oh, God!
你十一点要见Shia LaBeouf
You have Shia LaBeouf at 11:00.
先前出场过的Katherine Casillas
又是行为艺术吗
More performance art?
这个表演包括一架水车 和一只叫Esther的老松鼠
This one involves a water wheel and an elderly squirrel named Esther.
推迟到下午三点吧 记得把我的酒柜装满山崎
Push it to 3:00. And stock my cabinet with Yamazaki.
Yamazaki: 日本威士忌
18年陈的 我需要它
18-year-old. I'm gonna need it.
收到
Copy that.
我真没觉得你是个能欣赏艺术的家伙
I didn't peg you for a Strinati's guy.
嗯 你告诉我这里很适合早上来放松
Well, you told me this was a good place to get my morning fix.
哇 你还真听话
Wow, a good listener.
这样的男人现在可不好找
Hard quality to find in a man these days.
因为你那时还不认识我
Not if you know where to look.
Sam Hanna 这是我的助理 Lily Chen
Sam Hanna, this is my assistant, Lily Chen.
很荣幸
The pleasure is all mine.
你好 Lily
Nice to meet you, too, Lily.
呃 Lily 你去准备一下我们九点半的电♥话♥会议吧
Uh, Lily, why don't you go get a head start on our 9:30 call?
我们九点半没有会议
We don't have a 9:30 call.
- 那就去把车开过来 - 我们是打车来的
- Then go pull the car around. - We took a Lyft.
Lily Lily 走吧
Lily. Lily? Leave.
好的 好的 好好好
Right, course. Course, course, course.
把她留在身边是因为她品味不错
I keep her around for her good taste.
嗯 好吧 最近我在犯罪现场附近都没见到你了
Yeah, well, haven't seen you around any of my crime scenes lately.
好吧 我最近在关注国际抢劫方面的事情
Well, I've been dabbling in international heists these days.
换个环境总是好的 对吧
It's always good to get a change of scenery, right?
说起来 你来我这儿干嘛
Speaking of, what are you doing on my side of town?
只是跟着感觉乱逛
Just following a hunch.
噢 你请便 还有 我得去
Oh, I'll leave you to it. Besides, I need to...
噢 对 你九点半有事对吧 你去吧
Oh, yeah, you got that 9:30 thing, right? You got to get to it.
嗯 演得好
Mm-hmm. Well played.
再见 Sam
Bye, Sam.
好了
All right.
啊
Ah...
P87还在逍遥法外
P87 is on the loose.
让我想想 P87是不是
Remind me again. P87-- is that
我们之前拿下的一个
the Parisian spy we took down for smuggling nuclear codes
利用宠物栗鼠标本走私核代码巴黎间谍
inside of a taxidermied pet chinchilla?
美洲狮
Mountain lion.
那家伙还有个美洲狮当宠物
That dude had a pet mountain lion?
天 法国人真野
Man, the French are wild.
P87是指美洲狮
P87 is a mountain lion.
他住在圣塔莫尼卡山脉
He lives in the Santa Monica mountains.
应该说曾经住在那儿 直到今早灌木丛发生了
Or he did, until a brush fire broke out this morning.
一场火灾 他跑了
He took off.
听起来很紧迫 他去哪儿了
That sounds intense. Where'd he go?
如果我知道的话还会这么慌吗
Do you think I would I be this flustered if I knew that?
谁知道呢
It's hard to know.
他的追踪器坏了
His trackers aren't working.
我只希望他去的是一个更安全的栖息地 你要来吗
My only hope is he's headed up the coast to a safer habitat. Are you coming?
去哪里 我们是有真正的案子了吗
To what? Do we have an actual case?
没有
No.
那么 平心而论 我想
Then, in all fairness, I think I'm gonna...
我想我还是 我还是待在这里吧
I think I'm gonna just... I'm gonna stay here.
其实这样可能更好
You know, it's probably for the best.
我不知道你的心智是否足以承受这些大起大落
I don't know if you're tall enough to ride this emotional rollercoaster.
好吧
Okay.
现在想象一下
Now picture this:
我 你 Pickles先生
me, you, Mr. Pickles
还有一瓶胚胎
and a bottle of Moet.
我希望你比我更不容易晕船 因为 等等
And I hope your sea legs are stronger than mine, because... One second.
谢谢你带我来这里
Thanks for meeting me here.
还是无法忘记我们昨晚看到的
Still can't shake what we saw last night.
是的我懂 也让我很困扰
No, I get it. Bothering me, too.
还有这个已经打了十分钟电♥话♥的家伙
Much like this guy who's been on the phone for ten minutes.
搭船
...boat ride!
但不会超过两小时 妹子
But no more than two hours, girl,
因为那时租的
because that's when the rental...
嘿 嘿 我在打电♥话♥
He... Hey. I was on the phone.
是的 相信我 他在帮你和Pickles先生的忙
Yeah, trust me, he's doing you and Mr. Pickles a favor.
Blye探员和我有几个关于Daniel Palmer的问题
Agent Blye and I have a few questions about Daniel Palmer.
他昨天晚上六点左右进来的
He came in last night around 6:00 p.m.
那人从天花板上掉下来
Guy who fell through the skylight.
还带着些其他东西 没错
Amongst a few other things, yeah.
他嗑药了
He was on something.
他的肩膀被射中 转过身来就像什么都没发生过一样
He got shot in the shoulder, turned around and kept on coming like it was nothing.
好吧 之前药物报告说他不只是嗑嗨了
Well, early tox report says he wasn't just on something.
他简直嗑飞了
He was pretty much full of it.
Veridol.
Veridol.
Veridol: 可能是一个自造的词或者拼写错误
唯一相近的词是Vermidol 一种阿品托类药物
一种黑市的鸦♥片♥
Black market opiate.
类似于曲马朵 但是更容易成瘾
Similar to Tramadol, but more addictive.
剂量大的话 可以让人失去痛觉
In large doses, it takes away a person's ability to register pain.
所以他才像超人一样
Hence his super-human moves.
Veridol在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥团伙里也很受欢迎
Veridol's also a favorite amongst terrorist groups.
没错 是种双重威胁
Yeah, it's kind of a double threat.
他们通过卖♥♥这种药筹集资金也用这种药吸引同伙
They sell it to fund their operations while also using it to hook their followers.
可能他就在某个组织里工作
There's a chance he could be working with one of those groups.
发一份他的档案给我们我们看看有什么联♥系♥
Send us a copy of his file, so we can see if any of this is connected.
好 你们要其他人的吗
Sure. Do you want the others?
不好意思 其他人是指
I'm sorry, w-what others?
好吧 这周还有一个人因为Veridol过量而死
Well, another guy came in dead from a Veridol overdose this week.
一周之前有两个 再之前还有一个
Two others the week before, one before that.
短时间内因为一种毒品好几个人接连死亡很不寻常
This many deaths from the same drug in such a short time period is pretty unusual.
除非有人突然决定在洛杉矶投放大量毒品
Unless someone suddenly decided to drop an unusually large amount in L.A.
如果的确是这样 我们得在事态变得更严重之前
If they did, we need to find out who it is and stop them,
找出并阻止他
before we have an epidemic on our hands.
你们想说出来吗 还是想让我说
Do you guys want to say it or do you want me to?
我不知道是什么事 但我觉得没什么需要说的
I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling nobody needs to say it.
好吧 让我说吧 我来
Fine, twist my arm. I'll do it.
这感觉不错
This feels right.
你是说调查
The investigation?
什么 不 我是说我们
What? No. I'm talking about us.
你 我 大个子
You, me, the big guy.
我们组了一个很不错的队伍
We make a good team.
我们不是一个队的
We're not a team.
我们可以是
We could be.
- 我们已经有队伍了 - 也许你可以去加入其他队伍
- We already have a team. - Maybe you can join another team.
他们连今年医院的垒球联赛都不让我加入
They wouldn't even let me on the hospital softball league this year.
毫不意外
Not surprised.
和我们说说你发现了什么
Tell us what you found out.
急症室上周接收了一个吸毒过量的女人 她很幸运
ER had one female O.D. last week. She was a lucky one.
她痊愈了之后在周六出院了
They revived and released her on Saturday.
但我们没法和她谈话 因为她的信息受到保护
But we can't talk to her because her information's protected.
有意思 我在那些不幸死亡的人之间没有找到共同之处
Interesting, 'cause I don't see a connection between the unlucky ones.
我是说 一个来自好莱坞 一个来自帕萨迪纳
I mean, one's from Hollywood, one's from Pasadena.
那这个人呢
What about this guy?
他的身份现在还查不出来
He's a John Doe for now.
没有身份证 没有医疗记录
No ID, no medical records.
但这在这类死亡人群中也不奇怪
That's not uncommon with these type of deaths.
个人物品呢
Personal belongings?
嗯
Hmm.
没多少
Not many.
验尸结果呢
Tell us about the autopsy.
很明显的药物过量
It's a pretty cut and dry overdose.
四肢有抓痕但是没有谋杀的迹象
Some scratches behind his legs, but nothing to indicate foul play.
我估计他在25岁左右 但是这肺大概有50岁的烟龄
I'd put him somewhere in his mid-20s, with the lungs of a 50-year-old smoker.
烟上有国际标识说明是在国外卖♥♥的
Cigarettes have an international stamp. That means they were bought outside the U.S.
这里还有半包
And there's still half a pack left.
所以 根据他的吸烟习惯他来这个国家应该没有多久
So, with his smoking habits, I'm guessing he wasn't in the country long.
东南亚出口大量鸦♥片♥
Southeast Asia is a huge exporter of illegal opioids.
你觉得他和毒品有关
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表