Wh...
- 跟着你 还是 - 这里
- Follow you, or...? - Here.
这边 你藏在这儿
Here, as in you were hiding here,
- 看不到那边的情况 - 不是
- so you couldn't see what happened? - No.
这儿
Here.
等一下
Hold on a second.
这 这是车牌号♥啊
Wait, is this a license plate?
- 喔啊 Issac - 是咱们要查的那辆车
- Whoa. Isaac. - For the car?
太棒了 来吧 Nell 我把车牌号♥发给你
Nice! Wow. Nell, I'm sending you a license plate.
- 去追踪一下 - 得嘞
- I need you to run it. - Got it.
Issac 你 哥们儿 了不得啊
Isaac, you, my friend, are amazing.
来 我真得再给你10块
In fact, I think you just earned yourself another ten bucks.
- 20怎么样 - 她刚说 20怎么样
- How about a 20? - How about a 20, she says.
没问题 20 来 来来来 应该给你40才对嘛
Fair enough, 20. You know what? Let's just go with 40.
太漂亮了 Issac
Good work, Isaac!
- 干得漂亮 - Issac 太好了
- Good work. - Isaac, yeah!
牌照有线索吗
Any luck with the license plate?
有 如果目击者靠谱
Yeah, if the witness was accurate,
这是一辆1990款福特探险者
it's a 1990 Ford Explorer.
1990款吗 用这车跑路可不保险啊
1990? That's not the most reliable getaway car.
它注册在卡尔弗城一个租车行名下
It's also registered to a Rent-A-Mess in Culver City.
嗯好 我们派Kens和Deeks过去 他们就在那边
Hmm. All right, we'll send Kens and Deeks, they're in the area.
万花筒搜索那边有发现吗
What're you getting from Kaleidoscope?
好玩儿的事情来了
Here's where it gets interesting.
来看 A点
So, point A
是车祸发生地
is the location of the crash,
B点是发现Tatum使用手♥机♥热点的地方
point B is where Tatum's cell logged on
然后C点在3.2公里之外
and point C is two miles away
咱们在这儿发现了一辆穿过路口的车
where we have the car passing through the intersection.
某个人昏迷在副驾驶位上
Someone's slumped in the passenger seat.
那可能就是Tatum
It's probably Tatum.
现在 七分钟以后 还是那辆车
Now, seven minutes later, that same car passes
又穿过C点 向相反的方向驶去
back through point C, moving in the opposite direction.
- 副驾驶没人 - 是的
- Without the passenger. - Mm-hmm.
除非他被移到了后面
Unless he moved to the back.
根据时间推断 如果Tatum离开了那辆车
Based on the timing, if Tatum left that car,
那就是交通摄像头半径一英里范围
it happened within a one-mile radius of that traffic cam.
这就是大海捞针
This is a needle in the haystack.
那是世纪城 那里有办公楼和小购物中心
It's Century City-- there are office buildings, mini malls.
是的 但是在公共场所总会有人注意到一个流血的
Yeah, but anyone would notice a bloody Navy officer
- 海军军官 - 也许是那人把他处理掉了
- in a public place. - Maybe he cleaned him up.
在那个角里是什么 那是 那是一个公园吗
What is that in the corner-- is that-is that a park?
那是一个城市棒球场
That's a city baseball field.
- 那里很有可能放学前都是没人用的 - 嗯哼
- It's a good chance it's not being used until after school. - Mm-hmm.
值得去看看
Worth a try.
那是一台1990年的福特探索者
It was a 1990 Ford Explorer.
是的 额 那是第一批生产的 它非常稀少
Yeah. Uh, that's the first one in production. It's very rare.
很稀少 那么它多少钱呢
It's rare. So how much would it go for?
噢 20美元一天
Oh, $20 a day.
你有那个租车人的驾驶证和信♥用♥卡♥吗
You got a driver's license and a credit card from that renter?
呃 没有信♥用♥卡♥
Uh, no credit card.
他给我留下两千美元现金
He left me $2,000 cash deposit.
实打实的美元
American money.
他没有用信♥用♥卡♥ 你不觉得奇怪吗
He didn't give you a credit card and you didn't think that was weird?
好吧 不是每个人都有好的信用记录
Well, everybody doesn't have good credit.
你有那个租车人的驾照复印件吗
You got a copy of the driver's license from that renter?
是的 有的
Yeah. Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
哦 不是吧 这也太假了
Oh, come on. This is obviously fake.
怎么了
Why you say that?
因为那人是白种人
Because the guy was white.
这是个黑人
This guy's African American.
打印机不太好使
Copy machine is no good.
呃 好吧 我有点怀疑你将不会收回你的车了
Huh. Well, I have a sneaky suspicion you're not going to get your car back.
噢 我不在乎
Oh, I don't care.
我买♥♥那辆车花了1200美元
I paid $1,200 for it.
他存在我这儿2000美元
He gave me $2,000 deposit.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
- 好吧 - 所以他到底长什么样子
- Okay. - So, what did he actually look like?
就驾驶证上那样啊
Like picture on driver license.
- 嗯 - 你有监控吗
- Mm-hmm. - Do you have security cameras?
没有 太贵了
No, that's too expensive.
说到贵的我看见一辆玛萨拉蒂停在那儿
Speaking of too expensive, I saw a Maserati in the lot right there.
那个租金多少
How much does that thing rent for?
那是我的车 不出租
That's my car. It's not for rent.
- 哦 - 哦 有意思
- Oh. - Oh, interesting.
听着 我们正在请求你的配合 你懂我的意思吗
Listen, we're just asking for your cooperation here. Do you know what I mean?
我是在配合啊
I'm cooperating.
好吧 嗯
Okay, um,
你觉得我们怎么做才行
how do you think we make this work?
我觉得我得让洛杉矶警局的人来一趟了 扫一下车辆识别号♥
I think I have LAPD come down here, run all the VINs,
看看你出租的车是否有被盗车
see if you're renting out some stolen vehicles.
如何 给税务局打个电♥话♥让他们看看你的纳税申报单
Call the IRS, have them sort through your tax returns,
因为我精通算数
because I'm pretty damn good at math,
事实就是靠每天二十美元出租那些破车你是绝对买♥♥不起
and the truth is there is no way that you can afford that Maserati renting out clunkers
- 那辆玛莎拉蒂的 - 好了 好了 好了
- for $20 a day. - Okay, okay, okay.
收音机闹钟就是个 是个录像机
Clock radio is a... A video recorder.
嗯 不是那么难 是吧
Huh. Wasn't too hard,was it?
不 不那么难 不难
No. It wasn't too hard, no.
你去拿吧
You can reach.
好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
让一下
Excuse me.
淡定 老虎不发威
Easy, tiger, easy.
主意不错啊
That was a good idea.
在早晨很难找到比这里还荒凉的地方了
Hard to find a place more deserted than this in the morning.
要是交通摄像头没出错的话他离这里不到一英里远
Well, if you believe the traffic cam, he's less than a mile away.
Nell将查查这里的
Nell's gonna check the area
空置公♥寓♥或办公室
for vacant apartments or offices.
任何他们能藏♥人♥的地方
Some place they could have hid him.
要知道 你的个人信息也可能被泄露了
You know, your personal information could have been compromised, as well.
他们不可能从海军现有信息那里找到我
There's no way for them to find me from what the navy still has.
嗯 希望是这样
Mm, hope you're right.
孩子和家人
Kids and all.
他们安全 相信我
They're safe. Trust me.
好的
Okay.
你不信我
You don't believe me?
我当然信你 我只是确认一下
Course I believe you. I just want to be certain.
我是说 我们做这份工作的部分原因是要保护
I mean, part of the reason we do this is to protect
那些我们在乎的人 就是那些让我们脆弱的人
those we care about, the very people that make us vulnerable.
单身汉就容易多了
Easier when you're operating solo.
没错啊
Hell yeah.
没人拿捏的了我 因为我之前一无所有
Nobody could hold anything over me 'cause I had nothing.
现在呢
Now...
有爱的人 才有奋斗的意义
Having people you love makes it all the more worth fighting for.
是谁呢
What brought this on?
Sam 等等
Hold on. Sam.
Tatum上尉
Lieutenant Tatum.
- 嘿 坐起来 坐起来 - 你还好吗
- Hey, sit up, sit up. - You okay?
呃 嘿
Uh-huh.Hey,
我是NCIS的特别探员Sam Hanna
I'm Special Agent Sam Hanna, NCIS.
我是特别探员Callen 我们是来帮你的
And I'm Special Agent Callen. We're gonna help you out, okay?
发生什么事情了
What happened?
我来拿这个 我帮你拿
Let me take that. Let me get that for you.
你怎么到这来的
How'd you get here?
谁带你来的
Who brought you here?
Nell
Nell,
我们找到Tatum了 需要一辆救护车
we got Tatum. Send an ambulance.
看着我
Look at me.
呃
Huh?
你叫什么
Tell us your name.
你有吃过这些吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表