你之前和俄♥国♥佬共事 现在你又和伊♥斯♥兰♥贼鼠一窝
You worked with the Russians and now you're aligned with ISIS.
你这样的人下半生铁定
There is no way you don't spend
要在牢里过的
the rest of your life in a cell.
现在 要去哪里的牢房♥ 完全取决于你自己
Now, what type of cell that is, that's really up to you.
我们和你的同志Davis谈过了
We spoke to your comrade Davis...
- 他是个懦夫 - 嗯 他告诉我们
- He's a coward. - Mm. He told us...
一个对我们的计划一无所知的懦夫
A coward who knows nothing of our plan.
你杀了我的人
You killed my men.
对我来说是种荣誉
It was an honor to do so.
我们正在搜船并进行审问
We're searching the ship and conducting interrogations.
我们会找出你的同伙
We will find who you're working with.
我敢说 他们会指控你
My money says they turn on you.
你会把牢底坐穿的
You'll never breathe fresh air again.
我会不惜一切代价确保
I will stop at nothing to ensure
你的余生
that the rest of your life
都生不如死
is a living hell.
伟大的圣♥战♥已经开始
The great jihad has commenced.
我意已决并做好了准备
I've trained my mind and am prepared.
你们呢
Are you?
我们在放松 你却在锻炼
We relax, you get in a workout.
啊 这是个不错的简单体重训练组合
Ah. It's a great little body weight circuit.
我可以教你们 如果
I can show you two if...
知道吗 过自己的生活
You know, living the life I live,
宝贝儿
sweetheart,
那就是我的有氧运动
that's all the cardio I need.
啊 我真希望能像你一样自律啊 Fatima
Ugh, I wish I had your discipline, Fatima.
我需要有拳套 护齿
I need my gloves, my mouthpiece,
有教练督促我才运动得起来
trainer waiting on me to get moving.
你打拳击
So you box?
- 泰拳 - 哦 厉害 改天较量较量
- Muay Thai. - Oh, sick. Let's train someday?
- 没问题 - 好极了
- Done and done. - Cool.
我要去问一下飞行员
You know, I think I'll go ask our pilot
是否需要放松一下
if he needs any relief.
你可以问问Mac 华盛顿的相关事情
You could ask Mac what she knows about D.C.
什么 华盛顿
Wait, Washington?
你怎么会
How did you...
有时我觉得她比我自己还了解我
Sometimes I think she knows more about me than I do.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
她说你申请去华盛顿
So she said you put in for a position
现场办事处任职
at the Washington Field Office.
是的 我是说 机会很渺茫 但是
Yeah, I mean, it's a total long shot, but...
华盛顿是个好地方 尤其是对你这个年龄段的人来说
The District is great, especially for someone your age,
有很多饭店 公园
the restaurants, the parks...
是吗 那里的人怎么样
Yeah? What about the guys?
我不怎么交往
I'm not really the Bumble type.
你有交往的人 当然 我 我是说
You're with someone, of course, I-I just meant...
不 我没 没有 现在没有
No, I'm-I'm not. Not right now.
- 怎么了 - 只是
- What is it? - It's just...
Hetty可能提过你曾经和
Well, Hetty may have mentioned that you were once engaged
海军上校Harmon Rabb订过婚
to Navy Captain Harmon Rabb
就是忠诚号♥与Callen和Sam共事的那位
who's on the USS Allegiance with Callen and Sam,
很抱歉 我本不应该
and I'm so sorry, I-I shouldn't have...
不 没关系 不需要道歉
No, no, no, don't be sorry.
我们是曾订过婚 只不过
We were engaged, but, um...
生活有坎坷
life got complicated.
距你们上次见面几年了
How long has it been since you've seen each other?
九年了
Nine years.
我们落地后你们可能见面吗
And you're probably gonna see each other when we land?
是的
Yup.
- 哇哦 - 没错
- Wow. - Yeah.
哇哦
Wow.
有六名伊♥斯♥兰♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和一辆卡车
We got six ISIS fighters and one truck.
他们的所在地正好与
Where they are is the exact GPS coordinates
Duvivier和Pliyev最后地点相吻合
of Duvivier and Pliyev's last known location.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥左边正好有一个像
Right to the left of the fighters is a big,
灌木树丛一样的大东西
bush-looking tree thing,
他们可能躲藏在树后
they could've stashed them behind there.
- 灌木树丛一样的大东西 - 没错
- "Big, bush-looking tree thing"? - Yeah.
哦 知道吗 卡车似乎是空的
Oh, you know what? The truck looks empty.
我没看见里面有人
I don't see anybody in there.
然后剩下要做的就是去那儿看看了
Then the only thing left to do is to head down there and have a look.
是的 我们从侧翼过去 山的对面
Yeah. Let's flank 'em. Opposite sides of the hill.
- 收到 - 我和蛙人一起
- Copy that. - I'll take the frog man.
嘿 Deeks 豺狼虎豹 天啊
Hey, Deeks. Wolves and jackals and leopards, oh, my.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
这不好笑 一点儿都不好笑
That's not funny. It's not funny.
Skinner这边是个死胡同 他是个十足的狂热分子
Skinner's a dead end. He's a complete zealot.
他永远都不会开口的
He will never talk.
我要知道我的船上是不是还有其他潜伏特工
I need to know if there are other sleeper agents aboard my ship.
这也是我们要查明的
Then that's what we'll find out.
长官
Sir.
Skinner并不想开口
Skinner doesn't want to help his cause,
对此我们无能为力
there's nothing we can do about that,
除了在监禁的时候尽可能地孤立他
except make his incarceration as solitary as possible.
- 好的 长官 - 我们会召集海豹突击队
- Aye, sir. - We'll reconvene the SEAL team,
看看我们能不能找出其他潜伏的特工
see if we can smoke out any other sleeper agents.
我想你们可能不能干这了
I don't think you're gonna be able to do that.
怎么了
Why's that?
请给他们回电♥话♥
Ring 'em back up, will you?
好的 长官
Aye, sir.
Hetty去哪儿了
Where's Hetty?
她想开会儿飞机
She wanted to get in some flying hours.
当然了 有什么消息么
Of course she did. What's the update?
CIA说有两个人可能可以帮我们
The CIA has uncovered two people that may be able to help us
回传这是一次
back channel our message that this was
嫁祸式攻击的信息
a false flag attack.
在德黑兰 一位叫Laleh Ayari的女性
In Tehran, there is a woman named Laleh Ayari,
其父亲是一位很有影响力的毛拉
her father is an influential mullah.
CIA认为她
The Agency believes that she
愿意把我们的信息传递给她父亲
would be receptive to getting our message to her father.
第二位联♥系♥人是住在特拉维夫的
The second contact is Eliana Sapir
Eliana Sapir 她是一名
in Tel Aviv. She's a...
摩萨德
Mossad.
是的 他们希望你和Harm去特拉维夫见她
Yeah. They want you and Harm to go to Tel Aviv to see her.
- 有问题么 Callen探员 - 没
- Will that be a problem, Agent Callen? - No.
同时 Sam 你要和Fatima
And, Sam, they want you and Fatima
去德黑兰联♥系♥Laleh Ayari
to go to Tehran and make contact with Laleh Ayari.
当我们联♥系♥上他们之后 他们必须要相信
When we make contact, they have to take our word for it
这是一次嫁祸式攻击 可是我们没证据
that it was a false flag attack. We have no proof.
我们正在找
We're working on it.
Kensi和Deeks必须要找到那位法国记者
Kensi and DEEKS have to find the French journalist
和那位车♥臣♥叛逃者
and the Chechen defector.
我们已经为你们在利雅得的
We've set up flights for all of you
一个私人机场准备了航♥班♥
out of a private airstrip in Riyadh.
Mac 你去哪儿啊
Where are you going, Mac?
呃 Hetty和我准备 呃
Uh, Hetty and I will be, uh,
找沙特阿♥拉♥伯的领导层谈谈
making inroads with the Saudi leadership.
呃 我们已经在利雅得准备了一个可以安全会面的地方
Uh, we've secured a place to meet in Riyadh.
那我们在利雅德见
Then we will see you in Riyadh.
呃 提醒一下
Uh, and for the record,
Hetty开飞机比她着陆要好
Hetty is better at flying planes than she is at landing them.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
就位
In position.
开始行动
Here we go.
你们好
我在找我的朋友们和
沙特阿♥拉♥伯 利雅得
特别探员Callen和Hanna
Special Agents Callen and Hanna,
来见一下Sarah MacKenzie中校
meet Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie.
Mac
Mac.
- 您好 - 很高兴见到您本人 Mac
- How you doing? - Good to meet you in person, Mac.
我也是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表