那就是我婆婆来了
and you know my mother-in-law's in town.
哇 你说的对
Wow. You were right.
这么快就变得很私人了
That got very personal very quickly.
是的 的确是
Yes, it did.
那儿 我在那儿
There. There I am.
监控着全场 就像我说的一样
Holding down the fort. Just like I said.
- 您也完全没说错那群人 - 是的
- You weren't wrong about the crowd, either. - Yeah.
CBD cannabidiol 大♥麻♥二酚 大♥麻♥素中的一种成分
那里是瘾君子 嬉皮士与大♥麻♥爱好者的温床
It was a hotbed of stoners, hippies and CBD enthusiasts.
真恶心
Disgusting.
特别幸运的是您在那儿把他们拒之门外
Super lucky that you were there to hold them at bay.
等下 那是什么
Wait. What's that?
等下 倒回去 回到那儿 那儿
Wait, go back right there. Go back right there. Right there.
是他
That's him.
是Michael Carpenter
That's Michael Carpenter.
那家伙看起来不太像
Guy didn't fit the profile.
好吧 Carla 差不多得了
All right, Carla. That's enough out of you.
即使在这个特定情况下 你是对的
Although in this very specific and limited circumstance, you are right.
Carpenter先生可是鹤立鸡群
Mr. Carpenter does not fit in.
他在那儿做什么
What is he doing there?
跟他一起的女孩儿是谁
And who's that girl he's with?
怎么了 我读过很多罪案小说的
What? I read a lot of crime novels.
- 嗯 - 好吧
- Mm-hmm. - All right.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
- Eric呢 - 哦 处理剧烈情绪中
- Where's Eric? - Oh, feeling big feelings.
他在健身房♥
He's in the gym.
资助Miguel初创公♥司♥的和
Same people who funded Miguel's start-up
上个月试图杀掉Eric的是同一伙人
tried to have Eric killed last month.
哇 这世界也太小了
Wow. What a small world.
你也知道 发泄出来对身体好
Well, you know, working out's a healthy way of processing all that.
嗯 不要让他知道你跟我说过
Yeah. Just don't tell him you told me that.
拉钩钩 见到你真开心 Nell
Pinky swear. It's good to see you, Nell.
我也很开心 亲
Good to see you, girl.
现在有什么资料
So what do we have?
好的 Michael Carpenter昨晚在诵读会上
Right. So, Michael Carpenter showed up to
跟一个叫做Daisy Patel的女子在一起
the spoken word event last night with a woman named Daisy Patel.
Daisy白天是牙科保健员
Now, Daisy is a dental hygienist by day
晚上是环保激进者
and an environmental activist by night.
什么意思
What does that mean?
嗯 不要想那么多了
Yeah. That was unnecessarily confusing.
我自己都快被绕进去了 一直想用诗来表达
I think I got caught up in, like, the poetry of it all.
简单说 她是环保激进者
Anyway, she's an environmental activist.
很多帖子上都能看到她
Lots of social media posts,
都是参加抗♥议♥的
lots of protests.
转职成程序员的海军军官跟
A naval officer turned software engineer
环保激进者约会
is dating an activist protester?
她是激进的反面典型
She's the wrong kind of activist.
但是她本该有更多的爱好
But she could've branched out.
要不就是Daisy有同伴
Or Daisy could have friends.
就是 他跟他女朋友说了他的工作
All right, so he tells his girlfriend what he's working on,
她一转头 就跟大家说她会提出抗♥议♥
and then she turns around and tells people she knows will take issue with it.
接下来的事情你就知道了
And the next thing you know,
你死在书店厕所里面
you're dead on the floor of the bookstore bathroom.
我觉得比死在汉堡王厕所里面好吧
I guess that's better than being dead on the floor of the Burger King bathroom, right?
不吗 好吧
No? Okay.
我们知道Dasiy现在在哪吗
Do we know where Daisy is now?
知道 Kensi和Deeks正在船屋打算讯问她
Yes. Uh, Kensi and Deeks are just about to question her in the boatshed.
好的
All right.
- 随时联♥系♥我们 - 会的
- Keep us posted. - Will do.
Daisy Patel
Daisy Patel.
我跟我的搭档都看了你在脸书上面的帖子
My partner and I have been reading up on your Facebook posts,
很显然你非常关心我们星球的命运
and it's clear you care very deeply about the fate of our planet.
我们都应该关心
We all should.
这是我们的家园 从洛杉矶到亚马逊都会毁于一旦
This is our home. And from L.A. To the Amazon, it's going up in flames.
是的 你也在行动 我们看到你参加了华盛顿的气候不公正游♥行♥
Yeah, but you're really doing it. We got you participating in a climate march in D.C.
你在洛杉矶市中心组织了一次全球气候罢♥工♥游♥行♥
You organized a global climate strike in downtown L.A.
- 看起来你 - 等等
- It looks like you, uh... - Hold on.
过来问我这个的吗
Is that why I'm here?
我还以为我是来帮你找出是谁杀了Michael的
I thought I was helping you figure out who killed Michael.
是啊 你是 节哀顺变 但是
No, you are. And-and we're so sorry for your loss. But...
但是现在我变成了嫌疑犯
But now I'm somehow a suspect
- 就因为我关心环境 - 但是
- because I care about the environment? - But...
我们还有一点问题要问你一下
we have to ask you a few questions.
乱来
Unbelievable.
Daisy 抱歉 Michael有没有跟你聊过工作的事情
Daisy, I'm sorry, but did Michael ever discuss his work with you?
没有
No.
他都没说他在哪里上班吗
He never talked about what he was working on?
没有
No.
这是非常机密的事情
It was all super confidential.
他签了保密协议
Nondisclosure agreements and all that.
我只知道他为现在的工作感到骄傲
I just know he was really proud of the work he was doing.
Michael一直加班
Michael kept really long hours,
但他从没抱怨过
but never complained about it because
因为他对于他们做的事情很有信心
he really believed in what they were building.
他很有信心
He believed in it.
怎么了
Why?
他在做什么
What was he working on?
我们也想知道
We're still trying to figure that out.
- 谢谢你 Daisy - 我们马上就回来
- Thank you, Daisy. - We'll be back.
Daisy不可能知道Michael在做什么
There is no way Daisy knew what Michael was up to.
我也同意 如果你关心气候危机
Agreed. If you're that in touch with the climate crisis,
就不可能跟
there's no way you're dating somebody
那些剥夺中国人基本权益的人交往
that gets off on denying basic human rights to Chinese citizens.
嗯 Michael很有魅力
Yeah, Michael's a real catch.
但是如果Daisy跟他的死没有关系 那么
But if Daisy had nothing to do with his murder, then...
谁做的
Who the hell did?
嘿 有什么好消息吗
Hey, any luck?
看起来他的女朋友跟这事没关系
Uh, it doesn't look like the girlfriend had anything to do with it.
但是她说Michael Carpenter
But she did say that Michael Carpenter was very,
非常自豪于建立一个
very proud to work on a search engine
中国政♥府♥用来监视自己人的搜索引擎
for the Chinese government to spy on its own people.
就是这样
So there's always that.
我觉得跟老板没关系
I don't think the boss was involved.
当他发现Michael死的时候 他很难过
He seemed pretty upset when he found out Michael was dead.
没别人知道这个事 保密工作可挺好
And nobody else knew about it because they kept the project top secret.
所以有嫌疑的还剩下谁
So, who else does that leave us with as a suspect?
Carla 那个炸毛的书店员工
Carla. Super-salty bookstore lady.
她一定干过见不得人的事
She's got to be guilty of something.
我觉得这时你们一般已经掌握更多信息了
I feel like you guys usually have more by now.
- 哦 谢谢 - 不客气
- Oh, thanks. - Anytime.
- 你有什么线索吗 - 哦 我是有一些
- You got something? - Oh, I definitely have something.
嗯 你们知道这些初创公♥司♥都有顾问委员会之类的
So, you know how all these start-ups have advisory boards and whatnot?
我发现我们认识推荐Miguel去Go Go Go的人中的一个
Turns out we know one of the people advising Miguel at Go, Go, Go.
啧 啧 啧
Well, well, well.
你们是刚入会还是就是来这里体验一下
Did you guys just join, or are you taking this place for a test-drive?
Katherine 你知道我从不加入这种社交俱乐部
Katherine, you know I'd never join a social club.
嘿 没试过就别轻易下评论
Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it.
- 这的环境特别好 - 太做作了
- The perks are insane. - It's pretentious.
不仅浪费钱更浪费时间
Waste of money and a complete waste of time.
好吧 你怎么会这么认为
Well, how do you really feel about it?
不好意思 你们俩怎么认识的
I'm sorry, how do you two know each other?
NCIS探员Nicole DeChamps 这位是做保险的大佬
NCIS Agent Nicole DeChamps, this is insurance magnate--
而且是世界上人脉最广的Katherine Casillas
and apparently the most connected person in the world-- Katherine Casillas.
- 我不认为这是商业互吹 - 你从哪看出来的
- I take it this is not a social call. - What gave it away?
你知道 奇怪的是你和我们的案子总有点关系
You know, it's strange how our cases keep coming back to you.
世界太小了
It's a small world.
你是Go Go Go的董事
You sit on the board of Go, Go, Go?
没错
That's right.
你知道他们在为中国开♥发♥什么软件吗
You know what kind of software they're building for China?
如果我不知道 那我这个董事太不称职了
I'd be a pretty bad board member if I didn't.
那你知道他们有一位工程师昨天晚上被杀了吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表