我们会处理国际大案
We'd work national cases.
看来你已经有考虑过
I guess you have given this some thought.
嗯
Yeah.
- 开动 - 噢 哇
- Dig in. - Oh, wow.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Nothing.
你确定吗 太多了吗
Are you sure? Too extravagant?
- 是这样 我找到一个促销码 免运费只要 - 不 不 不 我
- You know, I found a promo code, so the delivery fee was only, like... - No, no, no. I...
我要跟你坦白
I have to tell you something.
- 怎么了 - 是这样
- What's up? - Okay, um...
是我让Sydney来的
I asked Sydney to move in.
是我的主意与她无关
It was my idea, not hers.
我只是
I just...
你也知道我家里一团乱现在
You know, everything's so crazy with my family right now,
我觉得我们需要在一起
and I just felt like we should be together
支持彼此
to support each other.
是的 好的
Yeah. Okay.
Eric
Eric.
不 我是说 没事 可以的
No,I mean, that's cool, it's fine.
不 请你 别这样
No, please, just stop.
- 有什么问题吗 - 不要一直都这么好
- What's the problem? - Stop being so nice all the time.
- 什么 - 不要一直说你觉得该说的话
- What? - Stop saying everything you think you should be saying.
天啊 难道你对我就没有感到一点失望吗 我是说
God, aren't you even a little bit upset with me? I mean,
我骗了你
I lied
因为我 你搬出去还要找新的公♥寓♥
and that caused you to have to move out and get a new apartment.
你应该感到生气 你要生我的气
You should get mad, like, get mad at me.
Nell 如果你开心 我不
Nell, if you're happy, then I'm not gonna...
不 Eric 这不是
No, Eric, this isn't...
这是我们两个人的事
This is the both of us.
好吗 不止是我
Okay? This isn't just me.
很抱歉我不打算做坏人 我不打算生气
I'm sorry for being nice, okay? I'm not gonna get mad.
我理解你让Sydney来 这个有什么
I understand why you asked Sydney to move in. What's the big...
我妈妈
It's just my mom.
嘿 过来
Hey. Come here.
你的妈妈多幸运才能拥有你
Your mom is so lucky to have you.
你听到我说的了吗
You hear me?
Eric 我妈妈没有起色
Eric, my mom's not getting any better.
现在
And now
我爸爸得全职照顾她余下的日子
my dad has to come to grips with being a full-time caregiver for the rest of his life.
这个男人之前都住在野外
The man used to live outside.
他爱登山 会修车
He would hike and fix his cars
是志愿者 现在
and volunteer, and now...
他天天都呆在屋子里面 日以继夜的照顾
He's inside all of the time, day and night.
他 他完全变了一个人
He's, like, he's a different person.
嘿
Hey.
你的家庭是你现在的重心 好吗
Your family needs to be your focus now, okay?
而不是我们
Not us.
我知道
I know.
Eric 我只是
Eric, I just...
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
脸部识别系统找到人了
Facial rec just got a hit.
Evans觉得这个人在跟Peretz一起工作
That's one of the men Evans thought was working with Peretz.
- Marcus Swanson - 我发给队伍
- Marcus Swanson. - I'll send it to the team.
好的 我发给Evans探员
Okay, I will patch in Agent Evans.
- 嘿 你还好吗 - 嗯
- Hey, you okay? - Yeah.
Evans探员
Agent Evans.
嘿 Nell 我们马上要到洛杉矶机场了
Hey, Nell. We're on our final approach to LAX.
收到 我们刚找到一个男人 Marcus Swanson
Copy that. We just ID'd a man, uh, Marcus Swanson,
应该是跟Peretz一起工作的
believed to be working with Peretz.
前第601特殊作战群 捷克人
Ex-601st, out of the Czech Republic.
所以 资助这次行动的人
So the people funding this operation
要不就来自中欧
are either from Central Europe...
要不就是请了捷克雇佣兵
Or they're contracting Czech mercenaries.
不管怎样 我们会努力找出更多的人然后发给你
Either way, we will try to ID some more and send them your way.
谢谢 我一降落 就直接去找你
Thanks. As soon as I hit the ground, I'll head straight to you.
没问题
You got it.
捷克雇佣兵
Czech mercenaries.
带着枪跟Peretz一起工作
Hired guns to work with Peretz.
资金充足啊 行动中心得找到这些人
Operation is well funded. Ops needs to locate these guys.
嗯 是的
Uh, yeah.
不错哟
Not bad.
嘿
Hey, uh,
那份工作 还有离开NCIS 你是认真的吗
were you serious about that job and leaving NCIS?
我有想过 我在考虑
I thought about it. I considered it.
但如果我真想做
But if I really wanted to do it,
我早就做了
I would've done it by now.
好的 如果你决定了 那你会是那个半夜离开
Okay, and if you did, are you one of those guys that would just
一句话都不说的人吗
leave in the middle of the night, not say a word?
如果我真的想离开你是第一个知道的人
If I was serious about leaving, you'd be the first person I talked to.
就这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
好球
Nice shot.
其实
Look.
Michelle走了之后 我感觉到很黑暗
After Michelle passed, I was in a dark place,
感觉我
and I felt
需要压制着黑暗的想法
like I needed to hold on to that darkness inside of me
记住她
to honor her,
怀念她
to respect her.
但是我感觉这不对
But it didn't feel right.
这不是她想要的
It's not what she would want.
所以那段黑暗
So I think that time, that darkness--
我觉得
I think
我已经过去了
I've moved past it.
听起来还不错
That's good to hear.
我不知道能为你做什么 怎么帮你 我
I didn't know what to do for you, how to help, I...
你一直都在
You were there.
这是最重要的
That's what counts.
你每天都在
You were there every day.
所以 呃
So, uh...
那你为什么留了下来
why are you staying?
我是说你绝对是对的
I mean, you're absolutely right--
这是近年来头一次没什么东西能把你绑在这里了
it's the first time in years you haven't had something holding you here.
我们的团队很好
Our team is good.
比好还要好
Better than good.
但现在不是最好状态
But it's not the best that's ever been.
我们能回到最佳状态的
We can get it there.
是吗
Uh-huh.
你有什么计划
What's your plan?
我知道你肯定有计划了
'Cause I know you got one.
在Hetty退居幕后之后
After Hetty steps down,
总部提拔你去做她的工作
Headquarters promotes you to her job,
我们找个年轻的探员 或者两个
we find a young agent, maybe two of them,
我们教给他们 我们做事的方法
we teach them the way we do things,
我们把这间办公室变成有史以来最好的样子
and we turn this office into the best that's ever been.
如果这真的是你想要承担的责任
This really something you want to take on?
那么我加入
Then I'm in.
好了
There you go.
- 所以我在考虑我们未来的旅程 - 不不 别提什么旅程的事了
- So I was thinking about our journey... - No, no. No more journeys.
道路 那我能说道路吗
Path, can I say path?
道路可以
Paths are fine.
我在考虑我们的道路 或许可以考虑一下领养
I was thinking about our path, and maybe we should consider adoption.
嗯 先等一下
Well, just hold on.
外面有那么多的孩子
There's so many kids out there
需要一个像你这样棒的妈妈
that could use an amazing mother like you.
- 我只是 - 感谢你的观点
- I was just... - And I appreciate the sentiment,
但我还没到那一步
but I am definitely not there yet.
是的 我也没准备好
Yeah, I'm not there yet either.
我也不知道我为什么那么说
I don't know why I said it.
- 只是想搞明白怎么 - 你没必要感到抱歉 好吗
- I'm just trying to figure out what to... - You don't have to be sorry, okay?
我不需要你来帮我解决这个问题
I-I don't need you to make this right for me.
我 我想我需要的只是
I-I guess all I need you to do is just be...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表