Ground floor, northeast corner.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
没事儿的
It's all right.
别动
Stay where you are.
没事儿的 没关系的
It's okay. It's all right.
没关系的 来来
It's all right, come on.
都出来吧 大家 来来 动起来
Come on, everyone. Come on. Let's go.
走走 大家都动起来 互相扶持下
Come on, everybody, help each other.
好枪法
Good shot.
走走走走走
Come on, come on, come on, let's go, let's go.
快快快
Get out, get out.Go, go, go, go.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
你还好吗 你能站起来吗
You okay? Can you get up?
你没事吧 来起来
Are you okay? Come on, up you go.
不要
No!
别啊
No!
别别别别别
No, no, no, no, no!
- 走着 - 不 Kens
- All right. - No! Kens!
好的
All right.
一 二
One, two,
三 冲
three, go!
- 没事了 没事了 走 走 - 把她带走 快把她带走
- I got her. I got her. Go. Go! - Take her, take her, take her.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 我们把他们全救出来了 - 对 我们做到了
- Yeah. We got all of them. - Yeah, we did.
有我在 没事的 我们马上就到了
I got you. We're almost there.
加油
Come on.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
把她带走
Take her.
Hanna探员 这里
Agent Hanna, over here.
- 交给我吧 - 快把她带走
- I got her. - Take her, take her.
我知道 但是
我知道 但是是我
我就在这
我就在这
Grisha
Grisha...
好了 没事了 一切都会好的
冷静 冷静
一切都会好的
早上好
Good morning.
他同意投诚
He's defecting.
真的吗?
Really?
他决定把他知道的关于俄♥罗♥斯♥的情报告诉CIA
Agreed to share what he knows about Russian intelligence with the CIA.
作为交换 他和Mina将会被妥善安排
In exchange, he and Mina will be resettled.
所以Anna得到了她所想要的
So Anna got what she wanted.
你也是
And so did you.
如果你和Darius不能想办法去相信对方
If you and Darius couldn't find a way to trust one another,
我觉得恐怕这段世仇将难以了结
I feared the blood feud would never end.
这就是你让我和他一起卧底的原因
That is why you had me take him on the undercover.
否则冤冤相报何时了
The circle of revenge had to be broken.
这值得一试
It was worth the risk.
不过是我们去承担风险
We were the ones that took the risk.
不仅仅是你们
Not just you.
你那六万美元的入场费可是我付的
That was my $60,000 you put up for the door charge.
Eric和Nell与FBI和国际刑♥警♥合作
Eric and Nell are working with FBI and Interpol
确认贩卖♥♥人口受害者的身份
to identify all the trafficking victims.
如果运气好的话 他们全都能顺利回家
With any luck, they'll all make it home.
还有多少人
How many more are out there?
我们还有很多关于那些派对上的人的情报
Well, we got a lot of intel off those people at that party.
他们会被找出来的
They'll be found.
你终于来了 我们都在等你呢 怎么样
There he is. Waiting on you. What's up?
不好意思了 我又看了一些候选探员的文件
Sorry, I was, uh, pulling more agent files.
还有很多有潜质的
There's a couple in there with potential.
- 让我看一眼 - 虽然要费些功夫
- I'll take a look. - It's gonna take a while,
但我们会找到的
but we will find someone.
所以
So...?
所以 什么
So... what?
Anna 她在哪里
Anna. Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
昨晚之后就再也没见到她了
Haven't seen her since last night.
据我所知 她回去继续和Joelle一起追查间谍了
And for all I know, she is back hunting spies with Joelle.
- 嘿 - 你在逗我吗
- Ow. - Are you kidding me right now?
她好不容易回来了 而你就打算让她这么走了
The girl comes back to town, and you just let her go like that?
Anna又不是为了我而回来的 她有任务在身 而且
Anna did not come back for me. She had a mission, and...
我是这个任务的一部分 但是
yeah, I was involved in that mission, but...
如果这是她选择的生活 我只能尊重这个决定
if that's the life she chooses, I have to respect that.
而且 我觉得也许是时候该放下了
And, uh... I think it's time that I just move on.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定
Yeah.
哇
Wow. Um...
我很遗憾
well, I'm sorry.
不用遗憾 我没事的 我只是
Don't be sorry. I'm fine. I'm just, uh...
你懂的 我有点累 所以
You know, I'm tired, and, uh...
我先不喝了
I'm gonna take a rain check on the beer.
晚安
Night.
晚安 G
Night, G.
哇
Wow.
你知道他们终究还是会知道的
You know they're gonna find out.
我知道
I know.
只是我得把一些东西理清
It's just until I figure some things out:
CIA 我的犯罪记录
the CIA, my criminal record.
我不想连累任何人
I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
真的吗
Really?
那我呢
What about me?
哦 你
Oh, you?
与你也有一点点关系啦
Well, you maybe just a little bit?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表