What is this guy's deal?
你觉得他是不是不正常
Does anything about him seem off to you?
这件事就不正常
This whole thing seems off to me.
我连上了Conklin的手♥机♥了
Hey. I got access to Conklin's phone.
很好 有什么发现
Great. You find anything?
海了去了
More than I expected.
我也发现好多东西
Oh, yeah? Me, too.
是吗
Yeah?
David Conklin只是这家伙的一个化名
David Conklin's just one name this guy has.
我不知道他的真实身份
I have no idea who he really is.
嘿 Kens 你看到信息 听到我们的话了吗
Hey, Kens, are you seeing and hearing this?
呃
Well...
作妖啊
Really?
喔 我很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
呃 不好意思 Nell 不是你 是Deeks
Uh, sorry, Nell. No, not you; Deeks.
- 穿着浴袍的生活是如此舒适 - 噢 受不了了
- Life in a robe is so comfy. - Oh, my gosh.
嗯 那么 他是做什么的
Okay. Uh, s-so what does he do?
好吧 那就要根据他选择的别名了
Well, that depends on his chosen alias.
Brian Foster是一个犹他州的图书管♥理♥员♥
Uh, Brian Foster is a librarian in Utah.
Mike Edwards是一个佛罗里达州 克利尔沃特的自♥由♥职业者
Uh, Mike Edwards is a freelancer from Clearwater, Florida.
然后John Kennedy是一个好莱坞的编剧
And John Kennedy is a screenwriter from Hollywood.
- 噢 真有趣 他写过什么 - 他们都是假冒的 宝贝
Oh, interesting. What has he written?They're all fake, babe.
还是要看看他的电影资料库页面确认一下
Still gonna look up his IMDB page just to be sure.
好的 我们把
Okay. We'll send you
指纹和牙印发给你们 也许你们能够匹配
prints and dental. Maybe you can find a match.
我想到了一个好主意
Oh, I got a good idea.
是这样 呃 事实上在小冰箱里有条有机能量棒
There is, uh, actually a Clif Bar in the mini fridge.
我们能让他咬一口 然后搞到牙印
We could have him bite into it, then take a dental imprint.
那可能只用了棒的一半
That would probably only take half the bar,
所以我们可以分摊剩余的部分 像小姐与流浪汉那样
so we could split the rest of it like Lady and the Tramp.
不是意大利面 可能是燕麦葡萄干
Instead of a piece of spaghetti, it would be oatmeal raisin.
或者
Or...
我们可以仅仅 给他的牙拍张照片
We could just, um, take a photo of his teeth.
- 懂吗 - 恶
- You know? - Gross.
那就好 把那东西脱下来
Yeah. Take that thing off.
这就脱
You don't have to ask me twice.
为什么一个废弃的建筑会有监控摄像头
Why does an abandoned building have security cameras?
尽你所能查明
Find out what you can
这个建筑的情况 Eric
on this building, Eric.
试试能不能看到里面
See if you can get eyes inside.
好 收到
Yeah. Copy that.
谁在外面
Who is it?
David Conklin
David Conklin.
你看起来可不像David Conklin
You don't look like David Conklin.
那就对了 天才
That's the whole point, Einstein.
不要让我后悔来到这
Don't make me regret coming here.
去他妈的 我们走吧
Screw it. Let's go.
「一次不成」 的下一句呢
What happened to "If at first you don't succeed"?
完整句If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
一次不成,再试一次
我可不会带着
I am not walking around with the equivalent
超过1350万美元的东西闲逛
of over 13 and a half million U.S. Dollars for amateur hour.
进来吧 先生们
Come on in, gentlemen.
请一次上来一个
One at a time, please.
把你的个人物品留在安全箱里
Leave your belongings in the security boxes.
当你们离开的时候一切都会被返还
Everything will be returned to you when you leave.
照我说的 都放在箱子里
Like I said, everything in the bin.
噢 Callen和Sam离线了
Oh, boy. Callen and Sam just went offline.
我们失去了他们的手♥机♥和窃听器的信♥号♥♥
We lost their cell signals and earwigs.
你能重新启动它们吗
Can you reboot them?
呃 没什么反应
Uh, nothing's responding.
天 整个建筑都隔离信♥号♥♥
God, that whole building is a SCIF.
我们什么都了解不到了
Mm.We're deaf and blind.
- 我打赌这穿袜子吊带的知道那里的情况 - 没错 嘿
- I bet Garter Socks knows what's in there.- Mm-hmm. Hey.
- 噢 - 他们在哪里会面
- Ow.- Where are they meeting him?
太迟了 我们死定了
Too late. We're dead.
我们才不会 我敢说是客房♥打扫的
We're not dead. I'm sure it's just housekeeping.
不是打扫客房♥的 我看到两个巨人
That's not housekeeping. I got two sketchy guys.
有没有可能他们为正在和
What are the chances they're working for whoever
Callen Sam和Kilbride见面的人工作
Callen, Sam and Kilbride are meeting?
好吧 如果他们真的是 等他们进来
Well, if they are and they come in here
找到他 大伙儿就都露馅了
and find him, everybody's cover is blown,
我们得赶紧离开这里
which means we need to get out of here now.
来
Come on.
走走走 我扶住你了
Go, go, go. I got you.
我扶住你了 我扶住你了
I got you. I got you.
酒店安保 我们想和你谈谈
This is hotel security. We'd like to speak with you.
请开门
Please open the door.
好了 我们走吧 好了
All right, let's go. Okay.
噢
Oh.
- 他可能想先走一步 - 不 等等
I think he wants to go first.No, wait!
等等 等等 我 我 我不会游泳
Wait, wait, wait! I-I-I can't swim!
别担心 你可能先会摔死
Don't worry. The fall will probably kill you.
- 什么 别 别 - 一 二 三
- What? No! No! - One, two, three!
看来会留下伤
That's gonna leave a mark.
好了 好了 噢 天呐
Okay. Okay. Oh, geez.
- 开门 - 好吧
- Open the door! - All right.
跳吧
Jump!
走吧 走吧
Let's go! Let's go!
嗨 嗨 酒店水疗有个特别的
Hi. Hi. Hotel spa is having a special
热水按♥摩♥项目 我强烈推荐
on hot water massage. I highly recommend it.
你知道 他们做得很棒
You know, they did a great job
身上每一块地方都很舒服 闪亮 像新的一样
getting all those parts nice and shiny and spanking new.
在这儿等一下 一会儿就好
Wait here. It'll just be a moment.
早点告诉我们这些细节就好了
Would've been nice to have known about some of these details.
我们可以让支援在外面等我们
We could've had backup waiting for us outside.
支援
Backup?
你以为我在尼加拉瓜 伊朗 罗德西亚的时候就有支援吗
You think I had backup in Nicaragua? Iran? Rhodesia?
这简历真棒
That's quite a resume.
而且全是非法行动
Not to mention they were all illegal U.S. Operations.
我们现在在这儿可是完全没有武器 还失去了和外界的联络
And now here we are without weapons or communication.
刚离开枪和讯号♥30秒 你们就开始吱哇乱叫了
30 seconds without a gun or 911, and you're complaining
就像离了碳酸水的金卡戴珊
like Kim Kardashian without her bubbly water.
他刚刚是把我比作金卡戴珊了吗
Did he really just equate me to Kim Kardashian?
我 呃 很惊讶他居然知道金卡戴珊
I'm, uh, surprised he knows who she is.
好了 你们可以进来了
Okay. You can come in now.
不 不 不 你只能带他们之中的一个
No, no, no. Only one of them goes with you.
这可不行
That's not how this works.
那你们可以走了
Then you can all leave.
我等在外面吧
I'll stay out here.
你知道吗 我以前玩这个游戏玩得很好
You know, I used to be pretty good at that game.
还赢过些电竞比赛
Even won a couple of e-sport online tournaments.
老兄 你说你吗
Dude. You?
别犯傻了 当然不是了 我已经成年了
Don't be an idiot. Of course not. I'm an adult.
真有意思
That's funny.
你是想继续自己玩 还是和我交易
You want to keep playing with yourself or make a deal?
正紧张着呢 朋友
Walking a thin line, my friend.
你知道吗 在我那个年代 如果有人进了房♥间
You know, in my day, when someone walked into the room,
你得站起来招待他们 像个男人一样
you stood up, you addressed them, like a man.
行吧 行吧
All right. All right.
这样够男人了吗
This man enough for you?
噢 挺大的枪
Oh, that's a big gun.
你在为自己补偿甚么吗
You compensating for something?
我能崩了你的脑袋
I could blow your head clean off.
是 没错
Yeah, right.
如果你再质疑我
If you doubt me...
你根本不了解我
you don't know me.
这他妈是啥 新流行语吗
What the hell is that, a catchphrase?
你说的话就像60年代古龙香水广♥告♥里的烂词
You sound like a bad '60s cologne ad.
我告诉你吧 兔崽子
Now I'll tell you what I know, Sparky:
只有Ray Charles和Stevie Wonder
Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder
Ray Charles和Stevie Wonder均为美国黑人歌♥手
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表