海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶 前情提要
Previously on NCIS: Los Angeles...
如果Anna不想被找到的话
The truth is if Anna doesn't want to be found,
- 那就没有人能够找到她了 - 嗨 Callen
- there's really nothing anybody can do. - Hi, Callen.
你还好吗
How are you?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我知道
I know.
我们只需要多想想
We just have to put our heads together.
我们能找到办法的 Anna
We can work this out, Anna.
你知道他们终究还是会知道的
You know they're gonna find out.
只是我得把一些东西理清
It's just until I figure some things out.
CIA 我的犯罪记录
The CIA, my criminal record.
我不想连累任何人
I don't want to get anyone into trouble.
- 那我呢 - 与你也有一点点关系啦
- What about me? - Well, you maybe just a little bit.
在西奈半岛有一个任务要拿下
An operation was launched into Sinai Peninsula to take down
一个重要目标 但是遭遇了伏击
a high-value target. It was a complete ambush.
有一个NCIS探员也参与了这项行动
An NCIS agent was embedded with them.
是我们认识的人吗
Somebody we know?
Fatima在受袭击后失踪了
Fatima hasn't been seen since the raid.
Hetty想有人去实地了解情况 越快越好
Hetty wanted boots on the ground as soon as humanly possible.
我们会把这个美国间谍送回安全的地方 条件是50万美金
We will return this American spy to safety for half a million U.S. Dollars.
在处决前 你们有24个小时考虑
You have 24 hours to prevent her execution.
有人来陪你了
You're getting some company.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
- 你还好吗 - 没问题 你怎么找到我的
- You okay? - Yeah. How did you find me?
团队的贡献
It was a group effort.
把她带出去
Get her out of here.
我欠你们一份人情
I owe all of you.
这是司法部的Lance Hamilton探员
This is DOJ Agent Lance Hamilton.
哇 我喜欢这样的Lance
Wow. I think I like this Lance.
是啊 他是个好人
Yeah, he's a good dude.
有时候你得受点伤
Sometimes you got to get your ass kicked
才知道你还能打下去
to know you still got some fight left in you.
我不敢相信我们还在这里找他
I can't believe we're still out here searching for him.
他一直我行我素 不按常理出牌
He's a loose cannon, doesn't follow the playbook.
根本不知道他要干什么
It makes his movements completely unpredictable.
我觉得我认识某个人跟他很像
I think I know someone like that.
我知道他在那艘船上
I know he's down there on that boat.
你并不确定 你觉得他在那里
You don't know that. You think that.
而你自认为知道他在哪里并不是件好事
And you thinking you know where he is doesn't help us right now.
糟糕
Damn.
是探员主管Atkins
Special Agent in Charge Atkins.
他想让我打个电♥话♥汇报一下Rountree的情况
He wants me to call in with an update on Rountree.
你要怎么说
What are you gonna tell him?
我要实话实说吗
Should I tell him the truth?
尽管我们 我们两个
Even though we-- the two of us--
当Rountree探员把他的性命寄托在我们身上的时候
were supposed to be Special Agent Rountree's lifeline while he's undercover,
我们把他看丢了
we lost him.
找不到他了 甚至不知道他是死是活
Can't find him, don't even know if he's dead or alive.
好吧 我觉得不能这么跟他说
Yeah, I probably wouldn't tell him that.
是吧
Yeah.
听着 我知道Rountree在这艘船上
Look, I know Rountree's on that boat.
Atkins长官 我有些坏消息
SAC Atkins. Sir, I've got some bad news.
我们依旧不知道Rountree探员的位置
We still don't have a location on Special Agent Rount...
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
额 目前为止据我们所知 Rountree探员的身份还没有暴露而且
Uh, as far as we know, Special Agent Rountree is still successfully undercover and...
不管了
Screw this.
Atkins对Rountree的事情很生气
Atkins is pissed about Rountree.
他认为是我们的责任而且想要
He blames us and wants...
Calvillo
Calvillo?
靠
Damn.
哇哦 你这么早就来了
Whoa. You're here early.
是的 我只想查阅一些东西在大家来之前
Yeah. I just wanted to look into something before everyone got here.
嗯 就 一些东西 吗
Hmm. Just... something, huh?
是的
Yeah.
话说 Anna还在洛杉矶吗
Hey, is Anna still in L.A.?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 嗯 - 她回去和Joelle执行任务了 所以 额
- Hmm. - She went back to work with Joelle, so, uh...
谁知道呢
who knows.
好吧 那你想要点帮助找到她吗
Well, would you like some help finding her?
不用了
No.
如果她离开了 那就说明她不想被找到
If she left, then she doesn't want to be found.
那行吧 那么 我就走了 上去了
All righty. Well, here I go, up to Ops.
Nell
Nell.
怎么了?
Yes?
谢谢你提出要帮忙
Thank you for offering to help.
没事
Don't mention it.
这是应该的
It's kind of what we do.
一 二
One, two.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
啊
Ah.
一 二
One, two.
一 二
One, two.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
嘿 大伙 大伙 哇 嘿 最近怎样
Hey, guys, guys. Whoa, hey. How's it going?
额 你觉得我可以试试吗
Um, do you think I could try?
当然 你去柜子里去拿副手套
Yeah, just get some gloves out of the locker.
哦 不是 我想 你懂的
Oh, no, I-I meant, like, you know,
戴上这些东西然后 然后给你数数
wearing those things and-and counting for you?
嘿 这些是接拳套
Hey, these are mitts.
而且我不在数数 我在报节拍
I'm not counting, I'm calling punches.
行吧 我听上去像是在数数
Well, kind of sounds to me like you're counting,
Sutherland探员 而且 我对数字很在行
Agent Sutherland, and, uh, I am pretty good at numbers.
数到4对我来说不难
Counting to four won't really be an issue.
行吧 行吧 没事
Yeah, yeah, it's cool
- 没事 - 太棒了
- it's cool. - Yes.
谢谢 Sutherland
Thanks, Sutherland.
- 太棒了- 等会再聊
- Awesome. - Catch you later.
谢谢
Thank you. Um...
行吧
All right. Whoa.
- 这副接拳套还真大啊 - 是啊
- They're like big mittens. - Yeah.
哦 我的天哪 这就是为什么他们叫接拳套 额 嗷 好了
Oh, my God, that's why they're called mitts. Duh. Ow. Okay.
好了
Okay.
那我们开始了 准备好了吗
Here we go. Ready?
准备好了吗
Ready?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
是啊 我准备好了 开始吧
Yeah, I'm ready. Let's do it.
- 行 那我们开始了 - 好的
- Okay. Here we go. - Okay.
Eric 报节拍 哥们
Eric, call the punches, man.
哦 不 不 不 不 不
Oh. No, no, no, no, no.
你打 我数就好了
You punch, I just count them,
- 就像你刚刚和Sutherland探员做的一样 - 行吧
- like you were doing with Agent Sutherland. - Okay,
- 好吧 好吧 好吧 准备好了吗 - 好了
- all right, all right, all right. Ready? - Yeah.
一 哇
One. Whoa.
嗷 行吧
Wow. Okay.
行吧 一
All right, one.
一 二
One, two.
一 二
One, two.
一 二 哦 哦
One, two. Oh. Oh!
嘿 拜托
Hey.Come on.
我们有案子了 改日再约
We got a case. Rain check?
嘿
Hey.
没料到我和打拳挺配的 对吧
Who knew I was so good at boxing, huh?
是啊 谁能想到呢
Yeah, who would've thought?
- 小菜一碟 - 不并不是
- It's like patty-cakes. - No, it's not.
对成年人而言就是小菜一碟
Like patty-cakes for adults.
这一点都不简单
Not even a little.
呃
Mm...
- 一会行动中心见 - 好的
- I'll see you up there. - Yeah.
Aiden 最近怎么样儿子
Aiden, what's up, son?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表