和军法署长商议一下
and the Judge Advocate General before immunity is even considered.
当然
Right.
- 好的 - 好的 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay. Thanks.
他在那
There he is.
我来
I got this.
Jawan Jawan
Jawan! Jawan!
闪开 闪开 闪开
Move, move, move!
小心
Watch out.
闪开
Move.
嘿 嘿 嘿 放松 Jawan
Hey-hey-hey, easy, Jawan.
别怕 Jawan 放松 放松 别怕
Easy, Jawan. Easy, easy, easy.
交出武器 不然就杀了他
Give up your weapons or he dies.
我们就想和Jawan谈谈 他没有惹上任何麻烦
We just want to talk to Jawan. He's not in any trouble.
下一枪打的就是他的腿了
The next one I put in his knee.
我们理解
We understand.
收了他们的武器
搜他们的身
还有随身的武器
And the sidearms.
我告诉过你要三思而后行
I told you to look before you leap.
你必须得明白上面给了很大的压力
You have to understand that there is a lot of pressure
想在开始之前就粉碎这次的调查
from higher-ups to squash this investigation before it starts.
哪里给的压力 海军部长吗
Pressure from who, from SECNAV?
这么说吧 已经超出了她的职权范围
Let's just say it's way above her pay grade.
对海豹突击队的谋杀指控成了头条新闻
Murder charges against a Navy SEAL are big headlines,
这种事甚至能改变选举的结果
the kind of thing that could change the outcome of an election.
我试着为你们保护工作环境 这样你们才能做自己的工作
I'm gonna try to shield your office from this so that you can do your jobs.
- 非常感谢 谢谢 - 嗯 我们是一条战线上的
- That is much appreciated, thank you. - Yeah, we're in this foxhole together.
为此 我和法律总顾谈了谈
And to that end, I spoke to general counsel.
怎么说
What'd they say?
这次不会有豁免权 风险太大了
There will be no grants of immunity at this time. It's too risky.
听着 如果我们不提供豁免权
Listen, if we don't grant immunity,
他们不会说的
they're not gonna talk.
我需要在给他们发免罪卡之前 确定他们说的是事实
I need to know they're telling the truth before I give them a "Get out of jail free" Card.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. O-Okay.
三小时之后见
I will see you in three hours.
- 好的 到时见 - 一会见
- Yep, see you then. - See you
所以 现在Barr和Kendricks就是整个案子的关键
So, listen, right now Barr and Kendricks are this entire case.
咱们得跟他们私下谈谈 看看有没有说谎 或者是
We got to get them to talk off the record, determine if they're lying, or...
- 我们的案子不成立 - 嗯
- We have no case. - Yeah
- Kensi Deeks - 嗨
- Kensi? Deeks? - Hey.
- 我现在必须马上和你们两个谈谈 - 我们这就去
- I need to speak to both of you right away. - We're on our way.
嘿
Hey.
Callen和Sam降落之后 马上就把追踪器关了
Callen and Sam turned off their trackers almost as soon as they landed.
为什么
Why?
他们觉得Argento军士长可能会有办法追踪他们的位置
They figured Chief Petty Officer Argento might somehow find a way to access their location.
他们本来应该每三小时联络一次
And they were supposed to check in every three hours.
他们刚错过了第二次报道
They just missed their second window.
所以你的意思是我们完全不知道他们在哪
So what you're saying is, we have no idea where they are.
他们在去往坎大哈的方向
They were heading into Kandahar,
- 进入这里的市场 - Argento的队伍在哪
- into a marketplace here. - Where's Argento's team now?
坎大哈的指挥部已经有36个小时没有他们的消息了
Command in Kandahar hasn't heard from them in over 36 hours.
等会儿 你 你是说Argento有可能已经找到Sam和Callen了
Wait a minute. Are-are we saying that, that Argento could have located Sam and Callen?
他们日常的任务是追捕塔♥利♥班♥叛乱分子
They routinely hunt down Taliban insurgents;
几个NCIS探员估计好找多了
a group of NCIS agents would probably be easier.
我是说 在坎大哈什么都有可能发生
I mean, anything can happen in the middle of Kandahar,
那可是疯狂的西部
it's the freakin' Wild West over there.
听着 找到Argento的海豹小队
Look, just find Argento's SEAL team,
- 不惜一切代价 - 你觉得他们会对我们的人下手吗
- do whatever it takes. - Do you think they would go after our guys?
说实话 我不知道 我们先去船屋
Honestly, I have no idea. We'll be in the boatshed.
他说什么
What's he saying?
那是Argento杀的囚犯的父亲
That's the father of the prisoner Argento killed.
Jawan在告诉那个父亲 他看到美国人杀了他的儿子
Jawan is telling the father he saw the American kill his son.
你们都将转交给塔♥利♥班♥
我希望...
在塔♥利♥班♥杀了你们之前
折磨你们每个人
你要把我们交给塔♥利♥班♥吗
You want to turn us over to Taliban?
很有可能
Most likely.
文件工作现在听起来酷毙了
Paperwork sounds really dope right about now.
我们是来听Jawan的故事的
We came here to hear Jawan's story.
我们想知道那个男人的儿子身上发生了什么
We want to know what happened to this man's son.
一个美国人杀了他
An American killed him.
但是是哪个美国人呢
But which American?
- 有什么区别吗 - 区别可大了去了
- What difference does it make? - All the difference in the world.
我们试着找出真♥相♥ 请让我们跟Jawan谈谈
We are trying to find the truth. Please let us speak with Jawan.
跟塔♥利♥班♥说去吧
Tell it to the Taliban.
如果我们被杀 他或他儿子就得不到正义了
If we're killed, there'll be no justice for this man or his son.
你必须得相信我们
You're gonna have to trust us.
我们说非正式的那就是非正式的
When we say it's off the record, that is exactly what we mean.
什么都不会被记录在案 法庭上都不可以被采纳
Nothing is recorded, nothing is admissible in court.
- 好 - 行 我们开始吧
- Okay. - All right. Let's do it.
行 我们得把你俩分开
All right, we got to separate you two.
- 为什么 - 为什么
- Why? - Why?
因为我们得确保你们的故事互相吻合
Because we have to make sure that your story tracks.
不能有任何的出入
There can't be any discrepancies.
- 我们开始吧 - 来吧
- Let's do it. - Come on.
好吧 告诉他们你看见的
没关系 这里安全
爆♥炸♥后 我去了大楼那里
"After the explosion, I went to the building.
我往里面看 透过窗户
"I looked in. Through the window.
我看到了Samer
"I saw Samer.
他的腿受伤了 但他说他没事
His leg was injured, but he said he was okay."
然后我听到那些美国人来了
"Then I heard the Americans coming."
十二月十九日
On December 19,
我们的队伍下令空袭一座 怀疑是塔♥利♥班♥所在地的建筑
our team ordered an air strike on a building that was a suspected Taliban location.
在空袭的几分钟之后
Minutes after the strike,
军士长Argento带领我们进入了目标建筑
Chief Petty Officer Argento led us inside the targeted building.
我们 是谁
And who's "Us"?
Kendricks、我、Moffet
Kendricks, myself, Moffet,
Owens、Cole、Peters
Owens, Cole, Peters...
还有 军士长Argento
and Chief Argento.
有两个士兵在他旁边
"Two soldiers were on the ground next to him,
给他治伤
giving him medical aid."
我们在里面遇到一个还活着的人
We met a man still alive inside.
他承认了他是塔♥利♥班♥的一员
He admitted to being a member of the Taliban.
说他是一个领导人
Said he was a cleric.
你叫什么
他告诉我们 他叫Samer
He told us his name was Samer.
我需要在他大腿上绑上止血带
I needed to place a tourniquet
止住动脉流血
and pack off an artery in his thigh.
你给他注射了吗♥啡♥ 我得把他的伤口包扎好
You administer the morphine. I got to pack off his wound.
Barr让我给他打镇静剂
Barr told me to sedate him
好让他把出血的动脉塞进腿的深处
so that he could pack the bleeding artery deep in his leg.
- 澄清一下 对他使用了镇静剂 - 对的
- To clarify, he was sedated. - Yes.
大剂量吗♥啡♥ 能让他睡得很沉
Big dose of morphine. Like a twilight sleep.
所以我固定了止血带 然后给他包扎好上口
So I secured the tourniquet and I packed off the wound.
他会没事的对吗
And he was going to be okay?
我告诉了Argento军士长 这个犯人会没事的
I told Chief Petty Officer Argento the prisoner was going to be fine.
我们本来要带他回到悍马车上但Argento军士长
We were about to take him back to the Humvee when Chief Petty Officer Argento...
- 让Kendricks站起来 - 站起来 离开这里
- Told Kendricks to stand up. - Stand up. Get out of here.
那个带队的美国人 跪到他身旁
"The American leader went on the floor, kneeled down right next to him."
还让我把背心上的摄像机关掉
And told me to turn off my vest camera.
关掉摄像机
Shut off the cam.
所有人 关掉摄像机
Everybody, cameras off.
然后Argento拔出了他的猎刀
And then Argento took out his hunting knife.
对着他不停地乱刺
你们这些混♥蛋♥
他一遍又一遍地捅Samer的胸部
"He stabbed him in the chest over and over."
就像一台缝纫机 捅了大概有八刀
It was like a sewing machine. Maybe, uh, eight times.
多少次 我需要一个估计值
How many times? I need an estimate.
六次或八次
Six or eight.
就像疯了一样
It was crazy.
很糟糕
"Was terrible."
- 我当时问 你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛 - 你在干嘛
- I said, "What the hell are you doing?" - What are you doing?
做我们该做的
Doing what we do.
- 他告诉我 - 做我们该做的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表