你是说那个漂漂的女拍卖♥♥师
You mean our fancy auctioneer's
在暗地里偷偷做自己的小生意
running a little something on the side?
不仅如此
Not only that,
我追踪了她的手♥机♥ 今天早些时候
I traced her cell, and earlier today,
她就在立方本该出现的地点
she was at the house where The Cube was supposed to be.
或许这就是那幅画被再次转移的原因
Maybe that's why it moved again.
因为我们之前找她谈话的时候打草惊蛇了
We tipped her off when we spoke to her.
Christina现在在哪里
Where's Christina now?
她正在回你们之前见面的
It looks like she's heading back
那个公园的路上
to the park where you met her earlier.
- 也许那个公园就是她的交易地点 - 嗯哼 我觉得也是
- Maybe that's her spot. - Uh-huh.
让Callen Kensi和Deeks去那里和我们会合
Tell Callen, Kensi and Deeks to meet us there.
好的 马上去
Yep. Will do.
Christina在那里
There's Christina.
但是没有画的踪迹
But not the painting.
伙计们 事情走向不太乐观啊
Guys, something's about to happen.
有刀 小心刀
Knife. Knife!
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hey!
Christina你还好吗
Christina, you okay?
Nell 我们需要一辆救护车
Nell, we're gonna need an ambulance.
nmmp
Son of a...
我刚才特别希望你能逃跑
I was really hoping you were gonna run,
我都有一周没截过人了
'cause I haven't tackled anybody in, like, a week.
起来
Up.
站起来 快 站起来
Get up, get... Get up.
下一次 老人归我抓
Next time, I get the old guy.
快脱掉 把外套脱掉 Christina
Take this off, take this off. Christina,
- 画在哪里 - 画就是问题所在
- where is the art? - Well, that's the problem.
什么 出了什么问题
What-what is the problem?
Christina 画到底在哪里
Christina, where's the art?
我想说的就是这个 我不知道画去哪里了
That's what I'm trying to tell you. I don't know anymore.
画不见了
It's gone.
是你自己开口 还是我们来撬开你的嘴
Do you want to go first, or should we?
我可没想过事情会变这样
I never meant for this to happen.
你指哪个部分 是指把价值
Which part? The selling multimillion-dollar pieces
上千万美元的画作通过黑市卖♥♥出
of art on the black market
还是指让整个交易失控 场面一发不可收拾
or letting the operation spiral out of control?
从头如实道来吧
And start from the beginning.
事情一开始很顺利
Everything was fine.
我已经找好了立方的下一位买♥♥家
I had the next buyer for The Cube
一切都安排好了
all lined up.
买♥♥家是谁
Who was it?
Oliver Yang
Oliver Yang.
那些想杀了你再剁掉你胳膊的保镖是他的人吗
The guy whose bodyguard tried to kill you and cut your arm.
他是一个中国的房♥地♥产♥巨头
He's a Chinese real estate tycoon.
但是他对用立方来进行的那些
But something tells me he wasn't exactly interested in The Cube
黑市混合用途投资不太感兴趣 我说的对吧
for some new mixed-use investment, now, was he?
是的
No, he's not.
他为什么这么生气
Why was he so upset?
因为画不见了
Because the art is gone.
画本来应该在好莱坞的一个房♥子里
It was supposed to be in a house in Hollywood.
我们知道
We know.
我们去搜查过 但是画不在那里
I was there, but the painting wasn't.
画在谁手上
Who has it?
我不知道
I don't know.
谁是上一个拥有画的买♥♥家
Who had it last?
沙特阿♥拉♥伯的一个家族 Ajam家族
A family from Saudi Arabia. The Ajams.
他们要这幅画有什么用途
What did they want to do with it?
时间紧迫 Christina 快说吧
Ticktock, Christina. Come on.
快点给我说
Come on!
他们想用钱来买♥♥一批炸♥药♥
They wanted it to fund a cache of explosives.
反正你没意见是吧
And you were okay with that?
Nell 你都听见了吗
Nell, did you get all that?
收到 正在搜查Christina的手♥机♥资料
Yep. Checked Christina's phone,
从中寻找Ajam家族在洛杉矶的
looking for cell phones belonging to members
成员的手♥机♥号♥码
of the Ajam family here in Los Angeles.
太奇怪了
That's weird.
他们的手♥机♥号♥都集中在好莱坞的巴勒莫酒店
I'm getting a bunch of hits at the Hotel Palermo in Hollywood.
那就是我们要找的地方了
That must be the place.
好的 我正在把成员的照片传送到你们的手♥机♥上
Okay, I'm sending photos to your phones
所以你们能知道目标的样子
so you know who you're looking for,
我马上叫Kensi和Deeks和你们在那里会合
and I'll tell Kensi and Deeks to meet you there.
好的 收到
All right, got it.
好了 同志们 那些手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Okay, guys, it looks like those cell phones
都聚集在酒店的舞厅
are all converging in the ballroom.
真好 看来我们要去跳舞了
Well, looks like we're going dancing.
是的
Yes.
看上去没有问题
Everything looks okay.
- 联邦探员 - 联邦探员
- Federal agents! - Federal agents!
举起手来 把你们的手举起来
Hands up. Put your hands up.
快举起来
Hands up.
不许动 不许再动了
Stop moving. Stop moving.
跪到地上
On the ground.
跪下
On your knees now.
- 快点 - 轻而易举 这边没问题了
- Get down. - Nice and easy. I got 'em.
我掩护你
I got you.
你别轻举妄动
Don't do...
又来
Here we go.
谢了您呐
Thank you.
不用管我
Don't mind me.
Kensi
Kensi.
你要是方便 就顺便来一腿吧
If I could possibly... If you could just...
可以了 我就是想让她这么干的
That's okay, I had... I had her right where I wanted her.
我没事
I was fine.
我没事
I was fine.
认真的吗
Really?
Deeks 看着他
Deeks, watch him.
可别弄坏了画
I'm gonna need that.
小心点拿这幅长方形
Uh, careful with The Rectangle.
我知道 而且这画叫立方
I know, I know. It's The Cube.
而且这还值4000万
And it's $40 million.
嗯 这值得这价钱
Yeah, it's probably worth it.
我可以拿着吗
Can I hold it?
你赔得起吗
Can you afford it?
所以那些哥伦比亚人被搞定了
So, did the Colombians fold?
比躺上草坪椅还快
Faster than a pair of lawn chairs.
对 他们透露了爆♥炸♥品的存放点
Yep, they revealed the location of their stockpile
现在由NCIS负责保管了
of explosives, which are now in NCIS custody,
- 而且Christina Ng及Garcias夫妇也是 - 哇
- as are Christina Ng and the Garcias. - Wow.
你们有看到立方吗 美不美
Did you guys get to see The Cube? How was it?
- 我们见识到了 - 羡慕妒忌恨啊
- We did, yeah. - Ugh, I'm so jealous.
- 是否好看得难以置信 - 是是是
- Was it incredible? - It was incredible.
好看是肯定的
Of course it was incredible.
Kensi 你会怎么形容这画
Uh, Kensi, how would you put it?
我会说
Um, I-I would put it
我看不出什么感触
that it didn't really do anything for me, per se.
- 我也没 - 真的吗
- I didn't get it. - Really?
对 我们尊重你的观点
Yeah, I mean, we respect your opinion.
- 100%尊重 - 就是我不想
- Totally respect. - I just don't want it
弄得大家之间尴尬
to be awkward or anything.
- 不想尴尬 - 但是 我真的没法懂
- Not awkward or anything. - Mm-hmm, um, but I don't really see
大家为何对这画有感觉
what all the fuss is about.
我说 3岁小鬼都画得出来呢
I mean, a three-year-old could've done it.
你用左手就可以画出来了
You could've done it with your left hand.
我用左脚就够了
I could've done it with my left foot.
多谢你俩了 呵呵
Well, to each, guys.
感谢你们
Thank you both so much.
不用 我们就是很高兴
No, we're just happy that thing can go back
它能完璧归赵
to being a piece of art.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表