None of these guys had I.D.S or credit cards.
只有现金 手♥机♥和枪
Just cash, phones and guns.
哪个是他的手♥机♥
Which phone is his?
是这个小的
This little guy right here.
好的
All right.
看这儿
Uh, here?
嘿
Hey.
好叻 谢谢
Oh, yeah, thanks.
干的漂亮
Nice.
Eric 给你发个号♥码追踪一下
Eric, sending you numbers to trace.
嘿 你电♥话♥来的正是时候
Hey, good timing.
Roxie Larian的电子逮捕证刚刚批下来了
An electronic warrant for RoxieLarian was just approved.
等等 这是Roxie Larian的号♥码 是吧
Wait, this is for Roxie Larian's phone, right?
挂他电♥话♥
Hang it up.
呃 Sam
Eh... Sam?
喂
Hello?
有什么线索
What do we got?
他们录下了虐待 杀死David Larian的全过程
They recorded the torture and murder of David Larian.
我才不要看这个
Man, I don't want to watch this.
如果Nell和Eric可以调出这些信息的exif信息
If Nell and Eric can pull any exif data off those images,
Exif 可交换图像文件格式 记录数码照片的属性信息和拍摄数据
或许能告诉我们拍这些照片的地点
they may be able to tell us where it was taken.
根据你们发过来的电♥话♥号♥码所打出的电♥话♥
We've located clusters of phone calls
我们将其定位到
from the numbers you've sent, around a one-mile radius
在机场附近的Westchester一块方圆一英里的地方
in Westchester near the airport.
Eric 我们需要更加精确的位置
Eric, we need something more accurate.
你可以根据exif信息定位到视频是在哪儿拍的吗
Can you locate where the videos were taken with the exif data?
对 有可能的
Yeah, yeah, it's possible.
就要看相机设置了
It depends on the camera settings.
听着 我不可能边说话边干活儿
Look, I can't do it and-and keep talking.
回聊
Thank you.
你去哪儿啦
Where have you been?
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
确实是 不开玩笑 但是 得等等再谈了
Yeah, no kidding. But it-it's gonna have to wait.
我们需要定位这些视频是在哪儿拍的
We need to locate where this footage was shot.
那是David Larian吗
Is that David Larian?
对的 他就要被折磨致死了
Yep, before they tortured him to death.
我们需要地址 Eric
We need an address, Eric.
我们还有离目标还有那么一千英尺
Well, we're off by, like,a thousand feet here.
那不够准确 我们得在他发现之前找到他
That's not good enough! We need to find him before he knows we're looking.
找到了 门牌号♥是7746
Okay, the house number is 7746.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 跟他们开的那辆车里的 GPS数据相吻合
Yes, it matches the GPS data from the car the others were traveling in.
好的 这家伙有可能就是做炸♥弹♥的人
Okay, this guy may be our bomb maker.
所以我需要你帮忙秘密疏散邻居
So I need you to discreetly evacuate the neighbors
让大家从后门出去 我来查看周围有没有自♥制♥爆♥炸♥装置和绊线
out their back doors while I check the perimeter for IEDs and trip wires.
明白
Got it.
Sam Sam
Sam? Sam?!
守在边上 不要进来 这整块地区都上了绊线
Secure the perimeter, but don't come in. This whole place is wired.
收到
Copy that!
Sam 你还好吗
Sam, you good?
我还好
Yeah, I'm good.
这家伙就不那么好了
This guy, not so much.
你能握紧那家伙吗
You got a good hold on that thing?
- 怎么 你想带走吗 - 我 呃 不了吧
- Why, you wanna take it? - I mean, no, not really.
呃 那扇窗户有引线吗
Uh, was that window wired?
以防万一 我们还是快点离开这鬼地方吧
We should probably get the hell out of here just in case.
小心
You got it?
噢 不 不
Oh, no, no.
所以现在这一天算典型了吗
So now is it a typical day?
不算 但接近了
No, but it's getting there.
有新消息了
So, we have an update.
我们小组击杀了炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
The team killed the bomb maker
几支防爆队伍正在
and several bomb squads are now
- 保护现场和房♥子里的东西 - 嗯 我知道了
- securing the house and its contents. - Yes, so I've heard.
我的手只有这么长
My arm is only so long.
我 呃 我通常不会这么早就喝酒
I, uh, I don't usually drink this early.
嗯 我刚开始做这行的时候也不会
No, neither did I when I first started in this business.
好
Okay.
为完美的结束
Here's to happy endings
和新的开始 干杯
and new beginnings.
噢
Oh.
这是在给你机会告诉我
That was your cue for you to tell me
你要辞职了
that you're resigning.
你怎么
How did you...
也是
Of course.
嗯
Um...
我要辞职
I am resigning.
你可能已经知道了 但我
You probably already know this, too, but I just...
我最近经历了那么多
I've been through so much lately,
我感觉
and I feel like I...
我已经不能在这份工作上
I just can't give this job the proper focus
花足够多的精力了 坦白说我不能胜任了
that it requires and, frankly, deserves.
但是 Hetty
But, Hetty...
你这些年来教会了我这么多
You've taught me so much over the years,
所以 我
and for that, I...
我真的无以回报
I can really never thank you enough.
你有
You can.
你做的那些就是回报
That was enough.
噢 Hetty 我觉得我辜负了你的期望
Oh. Hetty, I feel like I failed you.
Jones小姐 你是这个队伍里重要的一份子
You are an important part of this team,Miss Jones.
你 呃 有好几周的假期 没有用过
With, um, several weeks of unused vacation days.
噢 Hetty 我 我不能休假 那样不行
Oh, Hetty, I-I can't take the vacation days. That's just not right.
你得休假 那些假期就是给你的
You must. They're paid for.
如果等你过了这些假期 呃
If I don't hear from you,
还是不能给我答案
uh, once they've elapsed,
你可以再考虑
you can consider yourself...
辞职的事
resigned.
你太宽容了
That's very generous of you.
你确定你不会想说服我吗
Are you sure you're not gonna try to talk me out of this?
我不能
I can't.
这是你的决定
This is up to you.
好的
Right again.
好
Okay.
我得去和Eric谈谈
I have to talk to Eric.
是的
Yes.
谢谢 Hetty
Thanks, Hetty.
嘿 你 呃 要出去吗
Hey. You, uh, heading out?
对 我要去Squid & Dagger和组里的大伙儿见面
Yeah, I was gonna meet the team at the Squid & Dagger.
要不 我们去个能说话的地方吧
Actually, could we go someplace where we could talk?
好 我想 呃 你接下来六个月应该已经有计划了
Yeah. I thought you, um, had plans for, like, the next six months.
嗯 我就是想谈谈这个
Um, that's one of the things I'd like to talk about.
我
I...
你要接电♥话♥吗
You need to get that?
呃
Uh...
没事
It's okay.
我晚点打回去
I'll get it later.
那 我们去Boba Fetish怎么样
So, can we go to Boba Fetish?
哪儿都行 你说了算
We can go wherever you want.
好
Yes.
嘿 这是Nell 有事请留言 我晚点打回
Hey, this is Nell. Leave a message, and I'll get back...
所以 如果那扇窗上的引线引爆了会怎么样
So, what would have happened if that window wire went off?
就只能在坟墓里喝酒了
Only drinking would have been at our funerals.
哇 是个 呃 创造情调的办法
Wow. Way to, uh, set the mood.
我尽力了 好吗
I try, you know?
你要问的
You asked.
但是 相反我们在洛杉矶大概最酷的酒吧里
But instead, we are celebrating life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
庆祝生命 自♥由♥和对幸福的追求 对吗
in arguably the coolest bar in Los Angeles. Hmm?
神奇双胞胎来了吗
Wonder Twins showing up?
呃 我倒希望是
Uh, I hope so.
Deeks 你真的是这儿的老板吗
Deeks, you really own this place?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表