not really sudden, at least not for me.
很多事儿吧 真的 主要是
I mean, it's a lot of things, really, but mainly...
就是我在这儿工作之后 感觉就变了个人
I don't think I'm the same person I was when I started working here.
这是当然的啊 每个人都不一样了
Are you kidding me? None of us are.
不是 不是 我明白你说的
No, no, I... I know that.
抱歉 我不知道该怎么说 嗯
Sorry. This is hard to put into words. Um...
我就是感觉不太对头
I feel like it's not right for me anymore.
我之前可以说是无所畏惧
Like, I used to be fearless.
你明白吧 我
You know? I...
什么都不怕
I wasn't afraid of anything--
除了Hetty
except for maybe Hetty--
可是现在 我
but some days now, I just...
该怎么说呢 我每天早上都不想起床
I don't know, I don't even want to get out of bed.
我们也不想
No, none of us do.
听着 咱们这个工作容易出现职业倦怠
Look, this job has a vicious burnout rate,
你得试着接受 然后给自己空间重整旗鼓
and you have to accept that and give yourself permission to reset.
这段时间 就先别出外勤了
Just a little... little time away from field work,
先做一做情报分♥析♥ 等你觉得准备好了再恢复别的工作
maybe focus on intelligence analysis until you're ready to charge back in.
这才是问题所在
That's just it.
我也不想当情报分♥析♥员了
I don't want to be an intelligence analyst, either.
Kens 我想从NCIS辞职
Kens, I'm gonna resign from NCIS.
这里就是行动中心了
And this is our operations center.
- 不错嘛 - FBI探员Devin Roundtree
- Impressive. - FBI Agent Devin Roundtree,
这位是洛杉矶警局联络官Marty Deeks警探
this is our LAPD liaison, Detective Marty Deeks.
你好啊
What's up?
技术员Eric Beale
Technical Operator Eric Beale.
是高级技术员
Uh, Senior Tech Op.
Roundtree今天和咱们一起办公 熟悉一下咱们的工作方式
Roundtree's riding with us today to get a feel for how we operate.
啊 那今天可是你的幸运日了
Ah, well, today's your lucky day,
因为这是春天的第一个分尸案
'cause this is the first severed limb of springtime.
Kensi和Nell呢
Where's Kensi and Nell?
不知道 她们打卡了的
I don't know. They clocked in,
而且我给她们发了好几次通知了
and I've sent them multiple alerts.
为什么不休息一段时间啊
Why don't you take time off?
之前那段时间你和你妈妈还有Eric
You've had a really hard time with your mom,
真的不容易
and with Eric,
而且身上还有那么多工作任务压着
not to mention all the stuff that this job demands.
你上次什么时候休的假啊
I mean, when was the last time you even took a vacation?
- Kens 不是因为这个 - 你在别人身上花费的精力
- Kens, it's really not that, no. - You have spent so much energy
太多了
taking care of everything else,
对我还有整个团队付出了很多
including me and the rest of this team,
让你都顾不到自己
that you haven't taken care of yourself.
慢慢来
Slow down...
缓口气
and take a breath.
用不着今天就做决定
You don't have to decide everything today.
好吗
Okay?
抱歉打扰啊
I don't mean to interrupt,
但是你们俩要再不去行动中心 Eric脑袋就要炸了
but if you two don't come to Ops, I think Eric's head is gonna explode.
而且这画面对新人太囧了
And that would be really awkward in front of the new guy.
这只手是David Larian 住在贝莱尔
The hand belongs to David Larian of Bel Air.
贝莱尔位于加州洛杉矶西部 是一座位于山区的豪华高级住♥宅♥区
他是位成功的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
He's a very successful real estate agent,
主要在大洛杉矶地区和橘郡
specializing in commercial buildings
做商用建筑的经纪工作
throughout the Southland and the OC.
三天前 家人报案 称其失踪
His family reported him missing three days ago.
他有船吗
Does he own a boat?
有 但是已经好几周 没出过码头了
He does, but it hasn't been out of the marina in weeks.
初步法医报告显示这只手是由某种电动工具切割下来的
The prelim report says the hand was severed by some sort of power tool.
他明显不能算手腕圆滑啊
He's obviously not much of a handyman.
也不会是了
Well, not anymore.
- 这默契 - 哇哦
- Hit it. - Ooh!
还有啊
Anyway, um,
报告还说这只手在水里浸泡了不超过48小时
they also say that the hand was in the water for less than 48 hours.
呃 Larian是人♥民♥圣♥战♥者组织的支持者
Uh, Larian was known to be a supporter of the MEK.
他可能是这个组织在美国地区的活跃分子
He's, uh, probably an active member of a stateside affiliate.
- Mujahadeen e-Kalq - Mujahadeen e-Kalq是DJ吗
- Mujahadeen e-Kalq. - DJ Mujahadeen e-Kalq?
打一个碟还是两个碟 那太棒了吧
Spinning the ones and twos? Oh, he's good.
是伊朗人♥民♥圣♥战♥者组织
The People's Mujahadeen Organization of Iran.
他们想推♥翻♥德黑兰政♥权♥
They're working to overthrow the current regime in Tehran.
没错
Exactly.
也就是说 关键在于Larian有可能发现了一些潜在威胁
So, the fear is that Larian may have learned of a potential threat
但是在他通知当局之前就失踪了
but then disappeared before he alerted the authorities.
好 那咱们从家人和朋友开始调查
All right, well, let's start with family and close friends.
女士们 欢迎加入
Ladies, uh, nice of you to join us.
啊 抱歉 呃 我们迟到了
Yeah, sorry we're, uh, we're late.
特别探员Kensi Blye 和情报分♥析♥员Nell Jones
Special Agent Kensi Blye,Intelligence Analyst Nell Jones,
这位是FBI探员Devin Rountree
this is FBI AgentDevin Rountree.
- 很高兴又见到你 - 欢迎
- Good to see you again. - Welcome.
- 谢谢 - 他今天和我们一起工作
- Thanks. - He's gonna be joining us today.
哦太好了
Oh, great.
抱歉
Excuse me.
好了Eric 你可以在Kensi和Fatima去船屋的路上给她们做简报
All right, Eric, you can prep Kensi and Fatimaon their way to the boatshed.
- Deeks - 嗯
- Deeks. - Hmm?
你和Rountree一组
You're riding with Rountree.
查查Larian最后有迹可循的几小时
Backtrack on Larian's last known hours
然后看看关于他的失踪有什么线索
and see what you can find out about his disappearance.
收到
Copy that.
我去他的办公室
I'll hit up his office.
Nell Eric仔细查查这个人
Nell, Eric, dig deep on this guy.
任何事情 如果确实存在威胁 我们得把它找出来
Anything and everything.If there's a threat there, we need to find it.
- 好的 - 收到
- Yep. - You got it.
行动主管Henrietta Lange
Operations Manager Henrietta Lange,
这位是FBI探员Devin Rountree
this is FBI Agent Devin Rountree.
很荣幸见到你 长官
It's a pleasure, ma'am.
我也是
Likewise.
是这样 呃 大家都说Rountree探员 正在考虑来NCIS工作
So, uh, word on the street is that Agent Rountree is consideringa position at NCIS.
好吧 那你有没有啥温馨小贴士
All right. Well,do you have any words of wisdom
想要 呃 送给探员 Rountree
you wanted to, uh,pass along, maybe, for Agent... Rountree?
别把你自己或者其他人给害死了
Don't get yourself or anyone else killed.
好的
Okay.
就这样
That is it.
这就是保证我们安全的至理名言
Those are words of wisdom to not get us killed.
或者你的安全 说得好
Or yourself. Good talk.
Larian小姐 非常感谢你今天能来
Thank you so much for coming in to talk to us today, Miss Larian.
叫我Roxie就好
Roxie.
我知道这非常艰难
I know this is unbelievably hard.
我妈妈现在心里太乱没法和任何人交谈
My mother is just too distraught at the moment to speak with anyone.
是 我知道她一定是这样 我们理解
Yeah, I'm sure she is. We understand.
你能认出来你♥爸♥爸的手表吗
Do you recognize your father's watch?
我知道他有一个相同款式的
I know he has one like this,
但是他算得上一个收藏爱好者
but he's a bit of a collector.
他装手表的保险柜有我冰箱那么大
His watch safe is the size of my fridge.
他有什么敌人吗
Does he have any enemies?
没有
No.
可能有生意上的对手
Business rivals maybe.
但是他们选择在高尔夫场上一争高低
But their chosen form of combatis on the golf course.
他和MEK有什么关系
What about his involvement with the MEK?
我 我不知道你说的是什么
I-I don't know what that is.
呃 是一个伊朗政♥治♥激进组织
Uh, it's an Iranian political militant organization.
听起来不像是我爸爸会参加的
Doesn't sound like my father.
他曾经竞选比弗利山庄财政部长
He ran for treasurer of Beverly Hills once,
但是那应该是他政♥治♥活动的极限了
but that's about the extent of his political activism.
他从未提过MEK或者伊朗的冲突吗
He never mentioned the MEK or talked about the conflict in Iran?
从未
Never.
为什么问这个
Why?
这和他出事有什么关系吗
Does this have something to do with what happened to him?
呃 我们还不知道
Uh, we don't know.
他还活着的几率有多大
What are the chances he's still alive?
所以 Larian的GPS 在他失踪的那晚凌晨两点左右失去信♥号♥♥
So, Larian's GPS went off-line around 2:00 a.M. the night he disappeared.
Deeks和Rountree正在搜索那片 定位信♥号♥♥最后出现的区域
Deeks and Rountree are now searching the area where it was last recorded.
好的 家庭那边有什么线索
Good. Any leads from the family?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表