跑起来 跑起来
Let's go. Let's go.
早上好啊
Good morning!
亲们 现在是早上六点半
It's 6:30 a.M., fam.
在你还在睡梦中的时候
While you're drooling on your pillow,
我都跑完五英里咯
I just tore up five miles,
燃烧了八百卡路里
burned 800 calories.
是的 这就是你们的家庭作业
Yeah. That's your homework,
还有今天的力量训练
along with today's strength-training drill.
对于上半身而言 引体向上是头等重要的
The pull-up is numero uno for the upper body.
超负荷能够增肌
Overload creates bulk.
当你引体向上的时候 你锻炼了所有肌群
With the pull-up, you're hitting it all--
背阔肌 斜方肌
Lats, traps,
肱二头肌 菱形肌
biceps, rhomboids.
嘿 哥们儿 呃 你进到我的镜头了
Hey, man, uh, you're in my shot.
哦
Okay.
呃 一会儿再来吧
Uh, come back later.
我在找罐子
Looking for cans.
好吧 罐子又不会跑
Uh, yeah, they'll still be here.
我需要罐子
I need cans.
而我需要干净的画面 哥们儿 我要恰饭的
And I need a clean shot, man. This is how I make my living.
我也是 一个罐子五美分
Me too. A nickel a can.
你能给我五分钟么
Can you give me five minutes?
不
Uh-uh.
好吧
Okay.
五美金 五分钟
Five bucks for five minutes.
成交
Deal.
好了 谢谢
There we go. Thank you.
什么鬼
What the hell?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
嘿 你还好么 哥们儿
Hey, you all right, man?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 哥们儿 嘿 嘿
Hey, man. Hey, hey.
能听到我说话么 说句话呀 哥们儿
Can you hear me? You got to say something, man.
呃 尝起来像是昨天的咖啡
Ugh. Tastes like yesterday's coffee.
忍♥啦
I cannot complain.
早上好
Good morning.
嘿 呃 别高兴的太早
Hey. Uh, don't get too comfortable.
Nell说有案子了
Nell has a case upstairs.
我正要把案件报告写完
I was gonna try to finish my ROIs.
这些新表格要花好多时间 对吧
These new forms take forever, right?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我忍♥啦
Mm. Can't complain.
有人电脑出问题了么
Anybody else having problems with their computer?
呃 是的 IT部门今天正在
Uh, yes. The I.T. Department is doing
软件升级
a, uh, software update today,
- 所以 - 整个上午么
- so... - It's gonna be down all morning?
整个上午
All morning.
糟透了
That sucks.
伙计们 如此这般 我忍♥啦
I cannot complain, though, guys.
好吧 你为毛一直说这个
Okay. Why do you keep saying that?
别问 求你了
I'm begging you, don't ask.
实际上我在进行20天不抱怨挑战
I'm actually doing the 20-Day No Complaining Challenge.
研究表明
Studies have shown, conclusively,
如果你能20天都不抱怨的话
that if you don't complain for 20 days,
你会变的更快乐
you become much happier.
这是第一天 我觉得很快乐
I'm on day one and I feel very happy.
我觉得很有意思
I find that very interesting.
这很棒的 我是说 你可以在脑子里想
It's great. I mean, you can think the complaint,
只是不把它们大声的说出来
you just don't say it out loud.
- 所想即所得 - 什么
- Thoughts become things. - What?
- 哇哦 - Deeks
- Whoa. - Deeks,
我很开心是因为我从不把事情装在心里
I'm happy 'cause I don't keep things bottled up inside.
- 你知道我啥意思 - 哦
- You know what I mean? - Oh.
- 要释放它 - 哇 很有趣是的
- Got to let it out. - Well, that's interesting,
Sam Hanna 我的朋友
Sam Hanna, because complaining,
因为抱怨就像口臭
my friend, is a lot like bad breath.
对你而言 不 你不会在意的 而对于其他人
When it's you, no, you don't notice. When it's somebody else,
就臭死啦
it stinks.
- 哇 你早餐吃了什么 金枪鱼么 - 什么
- Oof. What'd you have, tuna fish for breakfast? - What?
沙丁鱼 谢谢
Sardines, thank you.
要亲热下么
Want to make out?
好了
Okay,
Paul Tatum上尉 今早他从圣迭戈开车出门
so, Lieutenant Paul Tatum-- he drove up from San Diego
但是他并没有出现在沃兹沃思退伍军人事务部医院
this morning but he never made it to his meeting at the Wadsworth VA.
他的车被发现丢弃在405公路边
They found his car abandoned off the 405,
而且仪表盘上有鲜血
fresh blood on the dashboard.
有一位目击者
There was one witness, however.
私人教练Marco Ruiz
Personal trainer Marco Ruiz.
当Ruiz过去看Tatum的时候
When Ruiz went to go check on Tatum,
被电击枪袭击了
he was hit with a stun gun.
哇 好心没好报啊
Wow. No good deed goes unpunished.
根据LAPD的报告
According to LAPD's report,
Ruiz醒过来Tatum已经不见了
when Ruiz came to, Tatum was already gone.
有视频或者交通摄像头么
Any videos, traffic cams?
没有 不巧的是
No, unfortunately.
Ruiz正在给他的客户录制训练视频
Ruiz was recording a workout video for his clients,
但他的手♥机♥被偷了 可能是附近的流浪汉干的
but his phone was stolen. Possibly by a nearby homeless man.
去医院
Meeting at the VA--
他是医生么
is he a doctor?
实际上 是管理人员
Administrator, actually.
医疗 牙科福利
Medical, dental benefits.
有点像人力资源顾问
Like human resources.
不像是国♥家♥安♥全♥风险
Not really a national security risk.
但是有可能有人的医保因为被拒绝了
But someone could've been denied coverage.
然后寻求报复
Now they're seeking revenge.
呃 这么讲很有趣
So, this is interesting.
在他走上这个岗位之前
Before his current position,
Tatum曾经在航母上担任核工程技术军官
Tatum was working as a nuclear engineering officer on an aircraft carrier.
这个转行跨度有点大啊
That is a pretty major change.
一年前 他因为"医疗原因"调任
About a year ago, he was transferred due to "Medical reasons,"
我在努力获取阅读那些档案的权限
And I'm still trying to gain access to those files.
他了解我们的核系统
He knows our nuclear systems.
有人可能为了获取情报才抓了他
Somebody could grab him to get that intel.
或者也可能是那些
Or, maybe those
医疗原因导致了这场车祸造成了他的失踪
medical reasons caused him to crash the car and wander off.
- 我们通知过所有医院的急诊部门了吗 - 通知了
- Have we notified all the ERs? - Yeah.
有其他部门的人来提供相关情况吗
Anybody else from his department come up for the meeting?
有 是海军中校Susan Yelton
Yes. That would be Commander Susan Yelton.
好的 Sam和我去和她聊聊
All right, Sam and I'll talk to her.
那个 呃 健身教练怎么办
What about the, uh, trainer?
好像LAPD已经采完证人证言了
Looks like LAPD's already taken his statement.
你和Kens先从事故现场入手吧
Why don't you and Kens start with the crash site?
啥 事故现场 不去
What? Crash site? No, no.
现在快10点了 这个点路上堵得那个熊样
That's down the 10. In this hour, in this traffic?
吼
Oh.
我忍♥啦
Can't complain.
我想我会习惯的
I could get used to this.
我算了 我还是喜欢你时不时的抱怨
Not me. I liked you better when you complained.
你知道吗 我有个主意
You know what? I have an idea.
你为啥不试试20天不烦人挑战
Why don't you try the 20-Day No Annoying Challenge?
20天 亲爱的 我能保持20分钟都是个奇迹
20 days? Sweetheart, we ain't gonna make it 20 minutes.
你还有自觉啊?
好吧
Okay.
所以如果我像Ruiz一样在记录我的健身过程
So if I was recording my workout like Ruiz did,
我会把摄像头放在大约这个位置
I'd put my camera somewhere around here,
这个角度没准能记录下
and that might show us
Tatum的车和跟踪他的人
Tatum's car or his pursuer.
而且还能帮我们确定流浪汉的身份
And it would help us ID the homeless man.
你是打算就那么吊在那 还是和我说说你有什么发现
You just gonna hang there or are you gonna show me what you got?
你说啥呢 我刚刚做了173个引体向上
What are you talking about? I just did 173 of them.
我现在只是拉伸一下
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表