But if you ever wanted this to go away, now is the time.
我知道轮不到我说话
I know this isn't my place,
但是真♥相♥是重要的
but if the truth is what matters...
真♥相♥是最重要的
The truth is all that matters.
我不会这么快就放弃的 Kensi Deeks 找到Kendricks
I'm not dropping this that fast. Kensi, Deeks, find Kendricks.
- 好决定 - 好的
- Good call. - Yeah.
Barr是对的
Barr is right.
对我或军事法庭来说 仅两名队员的证词是不够的
The word of two team members is not enough for me or a military court-martial.
Argento的队伍还在战场
Argento's team is still in the field.
那我们该怎么做
So what do we do now?
我们要去阿富汗了
We're going to Afghanistan.
- 阿富 阿富汗 那个阿富汗 - 只有一个阿富汗
- Af-Afghanistan Afghanistan? - There's only one.
- 这么说 今天不用处理文书了 - 不用
- So, uh, not a paperwork day. - No.
我们需要有人在那边接应
We're gonna need someone on the inside over there.
已经在联♥系♥了
I'm already working on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 搞定了 - 几号♥房♥
- I got it. - Room?
201号♥
Room 201.
门开着
It's open.
特战上士Malcolm Kendricks
Special Warfare Operator First Class Malcolm Kendricks,
我们是NCIS 我们想问问你
this is NCIS, we just wanted to ask...
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
放轻松
Easy.
是该放轻松 你在干嘛
Easy's right. What are you doing?
你先说
You tell me.
就像他说的 我们是NCIS
As he said, we're NCIS.
我们和Barr交流过
We've been talking to Special Operator Barr.
我们也想和你交流一下
We want to talk to you,
- 你失踪了很久 - 所以你可以放开我了吗
- you've been missing. - So you can let go of my arm now.
进来吧
Come in.
你愿意解释一下这到底是怎么回事吗
You want to explain what the hell that was?
- 你知道为什么我们在这里吗 - 是的 我们知道
- You know why we're out here? - Yes, we do.
因为你们要指控队长
There's an accusation against your team leader.
Argento军士长发现了我们在做什么
Chief Petty Officer Argento found out what we were doing,
然后他开始发威胁短♥信♥
and he began sending threatening texts.
说要派人来杀我
He said he was sending people to kill me.
我们需要看一下这些短♥信♥
We're gonna need to see those texts.
你愿意跟我们走一趟录个口供吗
Do you want to come in and give a statement?
听着 如果Argento杀了一名囚犯
Listen, if Argento killed a prisoner,
你必须说些什么
you got to say something.
- 你们不懂 - 我们当然懂
- You don't get it. - Of course we get it.
- 沉默准则 - 我不是这个意思
- The code of silence. - That's not what I'm talking about.
不仅仅是囚犯
It's not just the prisoner.
他还杀了平民
Chief Petty Officer Argento also killed civilians.
那位囚犯只是众多受害人的其中之一
The prisoner's just the tip of the iceberg.
听着 你们的人身安全现在是完全受保护的
Listen, what's important for both of you to understand
了解这一点很重要
is you'll both be completely protected.
Hanna探员在哪里
Where's Agent Hanna?
Hanna探员在去阿富汗的路上 去找你们队伍剩下的人了
Agent Hanna is on his way to Afghanistan to talk to the rest of your team.
这至少能向你们证明他同样想了解真♥相♥
That at least should give you faith in his commitment to the truth.
但这必须从你开始 从现在开始
But this start with you, and it starts now.
我们需要赦免
Well, we're gonna need immunity.
为什么你们需要赦免
Why would you need immunity?
Argento谋杀了平民
Chief Argento has murdered other civilians.
有一段时间了
This has gone on for a while.
而我们不会说任何东西除非我们能保护自己
And we're not saying anything unless we can protect ourselves
而且我们的队伍不会被控告
and our team from being prosecuted for this.
滥杀的行为持续多久了
How long has this been going on?
这正是我想说的
My point exactly.
必须保证我们不会被控告 要不你们什么都别想知道
We're not saying anything unless we have immunity from prosecution.
阿富汗坎大哈机场
Frank
Frank.
这是FBI特别探员Devin Rountree
FBI Special Agent Devin Rountree.
- 欢迎来坎大哈 - 啊 谢谢
- Welcome to Kandahar. - Ah, thanks.
我在喀布尔的时候收到了你的短♥信♥ 几小时前到的
I was in Kabul when I got your text. Got down here a few hours ago.
你有发现什么吗
You find anything?
人多耳杂 跟我来
Not here. Follow me.
Argento三♥级♥军士长已经知晓
Chief Petty Officer Argento has already been made aware
NCIS要对他和他的队伍进行问询
that NCIS is coming to question him and his team.
他怎么会知道
How did that happen?
Argento在国防情报局 军法署还有其它地方都有熟人
Argento has connections to DIA, JAG, everywhere.
他在军方机构里有很多跟他关系好的人脉
He's got personnel in all branches of the military that are loyal to him.
所以现在而言
So as of right now,
- 这些指控 - 都仅仅是指控
- these allegations... - Are just allegations.
没错
Exactly.
请坐
Have a seat.
Argento带队出任务了
Argento took his team into the field.
坎大哈的司令部
Command here at Kandahar
现在不能确定他的位置
doesn't have a location for them.
什么 他不会认为如果我们找不到他 就会离开吧
What, does he think if we can't find him, we're just gonna leave?
也许 他很自大
Maybe. He's arrogant.
据说就算你们找到了他的队伍
Word is, even if you find his team,
他们也不会回答你们的问题
they aren't gonna answer your questions.
这样的话 他们要么 忠于Argento 但他们就是共犯
Well, they're either loyal to Argento, which makes them complicit,
- 要么他们 - 他们很害怕
- or they're... - They're afraid.
听着 我们有证言表明Argento威胁了两名指证的海豹突击队员
Look, we already got word that Argento threatened the first two SEALs that came forward.
- 我们应该把他从战场上撤下来 先拘禁起来 - 年轻人 别急
- Let's pull him out of the field and take him into custody. - Young man, slow your roll.
- 队员就像是我们的家人 - 也是我的
- The teams are my family. - And mine.
海豹队员有最高尚的品格
SEALs are men of the highest character.
而且现在我们还没有任何经过宣誓的证人证言
And right now we don't have a sworn statement.
在这一点 要三思而后行
On this one, we look before we leap.
- 你明白了吗 - 明白
- You understand? - Understood.
我已经和一些在坎大哈的阿富汗线人联♥系♥过了
I've spoken to some of my Afghan intelligence contacts down in Kandahar.
他们告诉我 有一个阿富汗平民
They told me about an Afghan civilian,
是个孩子 叫Jawan Yusufi
a kid. Jawan Yusufi.
他声称看到了Argento杀死囚犯
Jawan claims to have seen Argento kill the prisoner.
他在市场上贩卖♥♥皮具
He works in the market selling leather goods.
好了 找到他 和他谈谈
All right, let's find him. Talk to him.
- 然后我们去找Argento军士长 - 好的 但是要明白
- Then we find Chief Argento. - Okay, but just be aware.
Argento知道你们在这
Argento knows you're here.
坎大哈的街道是他们的地盘
The streets of Kandahar are his territory.
所以你的意思是我们要小心行事
So you're telling us we got to watch our backs?
Argento有权限接触军队情报网络
Argento has access to a network of military intel.
他没准还追踪了你们来这的航♥班♥
He probably tracked your flight here.
他没准还知道 咱们现在的对话
He might even know we're talking to each other right now.
我不想让他找到我们 或者知晓咱们的对话以及行踪
I don't want him finding us or knowing who we're talking to or where we've gone.
咱们应该关掉追踪器
We should turn our trackers off.
就这么办 我会通知行动中心
Let's do it. I'll notify Ops.
我们脱离了通讯网
We are off the grid.
现在只能靠自己
We're on our own now.
所以 今天是文书工作的另一个极端啊
So, the opposite of a paperwork day.
看起来是这样
Looks that way.
谢了
Thanks.
他们说什么了
What did they say?
- 没什么 - 就是要求有豁免权才会出来作证
- Nothing much. - They asked for immunity in exchange for their statements.
我们能知道他们卷到这件事里了吗
And do we know if they were involved?
我们还不知道
We do not know.
所以他们可能之前还在参与屠♥杀♥狂欢 然后现在却
So they could have been party to the killing and are now
尝试给自己脱罪
trying to save themselves.
是的 可能是这样
Yes, they could be,
但是他们其中一个说自己收到了恐吓信息
but one of them said that he was receiving threatening texts.
他甚至不想做证
He even considered not giving a statement.
我们得追究下去 让他把事实说出来
We had to track him down just to get him to tell us that.
没错 这让我们相信
Yes, which leads us to believe that
Kendricks和Barr在这件事上做了正确的选择
Kendricks and Barr are both on the right side of this.
他们还声称Argento屠♥杀♥平民
They also said that Argento killed civilians.
真的
Really?
我们需要彻查这件事
We need to follow through with this.
我们认为应当给他们豁免权
We believe the immunity should be granted.
由于此案性质恶劣
Because of the gravely serious nature of this case,
在考虑给予豁免权之前我要同海军部总法律顾问
I'm gonna need to consult with the General Counsel of the Department of the Navy
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表