your best Judge Judy and figure out what that reason is.
她人很好
She's nice.
- 不不 她是超级 超级有吸引力的 - 很有吸引力
- No, no. She's super, super charming. - Very charming.
我喜欢她
I like her.
嘿 你们来的正是时候
Hey. Perfect timing.
你发现什么了
What do you got?
这些图片是 昨天早上拍的
These were taken yesterday morning.
这肯定就是那个线人了 我们有名字了吗
That's got to be the informant. Do we have a name?
她的脸很难提取出来
Her face is hard to make out.
还在寻找她的身份 但是在同时
Still searching for an I.D., but in the meantime,
你们肯定想看这个
you're gonna want to see this.
那是高地公园酒庄的主人
That's the owner of Highland Park Wine.
嗯嗯 Ellie Martinez
Mm-hmm. Ellie Martinez.
她的商店仅仅是离这个停车场两点九英里远
Her shop is just 2.9 miles from this parking lot.
她和Forbes合作
She's working with Forbes.
如果这是真的 她肯定知道线人在哪儿
Well, if that's true, she has to know where the informant is.
嘿 我刚刚找到了Vargas偷的水管工的车在哪儿
Hey, I just got a hit on the plumber's car Vargas stole.
它停在格拉塞尔公园的车♥库♥外面
It's parked outside a garage in Glassell Park.
打电♥话♥给Kensi和Fatima
Call Kensi and Fatima.
我们需要Ellie Martinez现在就告诉我们
We need Ellie Martinez to start talking now.
你有蛮多前科的啊
Quite the criminal record.
我以前是一个不一样的女人
I was a different woman back then.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么改变了你
What changed?
我开始了跳Zumba
I took up Zumba.
你总得在你和丈夫分开后在你的空余时间
Well, you had to do something with all the free time you had
里找点事做
after separating from your husband.
嗯 这只是刚好与你的成功道路相吻合
Mm. And it just so happened to coincide with your path to the straight and narrow.
你的丈夫在这些文件里都被提及了
Your husband is mentioned in every single one of these files,
但是他的记录却出奇的干净
but his record is oddly clean.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He was a son of a bitch.
从这看来 还是一个有很大权力的
A powerful one, at that.
他在当地政♥府♥工作吗
He worked in local government?
城市管制员
City controller.
如果如果你问我 他更像是个骗子
More of a con-troller if you ask me.
他打你了吗
Did he hit you?
除此之外
Among other things.
所以当你想离开的时候
So when you tried to leave,
他拿出捏造的指控想让你留下来
he filed trumped-up charges that made you stay?
有很多女人无法得到帮助
A lot of women have nowhere to go for help.
所以你在过去几年里一直尝试着改变这件事
And you've spent the last few years trying to change that.
告诉我们情况
Tell us how it works.
Ellie
Ellie.
你可以相信我们
You can trust us.
我发誓
I promise.
你知不知道乌鸦永远不会忘记那些伤害它们的人脸
Did you know that crows never forget the face of a person who hurts them?
事实上 它们甚至会教其它乌鸦如何去区分那人的脸
In fact, they even teach other crows how to identify that person's face
然后他就永远不能再伤害它们
so he can never hurt any of them again.
所以你就帮助其他无处可去的女人
So you are helping other women who have nowhere to turn.
我给了一个可以使她们足够强大 可以独♥立♥自主的地方
I give them a place to stay until they're strong enough to go out on their own.
这就是Forbes找你的原因
And that's why Forbes came to you.
我不知道他怎么找到我的
I don't know how he found me.
但他绝望而执着
But he was desperate and persistent as hell.
那个女人正身处危险之中
That woman was in danger.
她是谁
Who is she?
求你了 我们需要知道她的名字和她在哪里藏着
Please, we need to know her name and where she's hiding.
她是Lorena Vargas
Lorena Vargas.
她在安吉利诺高地的一处房♥子里
She's in a house in Angelino Heights.
给我一只笔 我会写下地址
Give me a pen, I'll write down the address.
等等 Lorena Vargas 是Andre Vargas的夫人吗
Wait, Lorena Vargas, as in Mrs. Andre Vargas?
他的夫人是对付他的线人
His wife was the informant against him.
她冒险用她自己的生命救了我们 而我们就留了她在那儿
She risked her life to save us, and we just left her there.
这不是你们的错
It's not your fault.
你并不知道 而且他也没有把她留在那儿
You didn't know and he didn't leave her there.
他跑回去救她了
He went back to save her.
而我们要在事情还有救前去救他们两个
And we need to hurry before it's too late to save them both.
安全
Clear.
Eric 我们需要一辆救护车来这里
Eric, we need an ambulance over here.
他只剩下一口气了
He's alive but barely.
他们可能折磨了他 来得到Lorena Vargas的地址
They could have tortured him to give up Lorena Vargas's location.
如果Vargas和他的人不在这里
Well, if Vargas and his men aren't here,
那他们很可能已经让他说出地址了
they may have already broken him.
如果这是真的 Kensi和Fatima可能会走进埋伏
If that's true, Kensi and Fatima could be walking into an ambush.
Lorena Vargas 这是NCIS的特别探员Kensi Blye
Lorena Vargas, this is Special Agent Kensi Blye from NCIS.
请你打开门
Open up, please.
我们要快点
We need to hurry.
Eric 我们还有多少时间
Eric, how much time do we have?
Vargas和他的手下换车了 我正在调查交通摄像头
Vargas and his men traded cars. I'm canvassing traffic cams now.
那Callen和Sam呢
What about Callen and Sam?
正在来的路上
On their way.
Lorena 我需要你相信我们
Lorena, I need you to trust us.
我知道你现在很害怕 但是我们是来帮忙的
I know you're scared, but we're here to help.
- 我们是Robert Forbes的朋友 - Vargas在这儿
- We're friends of Robert Forbes. - Vargas is here.
Lorena开门
Lorena, open the door!
快点 动起来
Come on. Move.
- 这里还有别人吗 - 只有我
- Is anyone else in here with you? - It's-it's just me.
发现了包括Vargas在内的四个人 我们需要行动起来
Got four of them including Vargas. We need to move.
好的 跟紧
Okay. Stay close.
噢 趴下
Oh! Get down!
你没事吧
You good?
还行
I am now.
快点 走
Come on. Go.
跑 跑
Run. Run.
嘿
Hey!
放下你的武器
Put your weapon down.
放她走
Let her go!
放她走
Let her go.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好意思 我又绕路了
Sorry, had to take the long way again.
谢谢
Thanks.
结果Vargas的人也洗劫了 Ellie Martinez的房♥子
So it turns out Vargas's men ransacked Ellie Martinez's house, too.
他们能把Lorena的住处拼凑起来
They were able to piece togetherwhere she was keeping Lorena.
警♥察♥在他们车里找到了证据
LAPD found the evidence in their car.
那Forbes没有告诉他们
So Forbes never told them.
你和他一样关心一个人
You care about somebody as much as he does,
他宁愿死也不会危害她
he'd die before putting her in harm's way.
幸运的是 他没有这个必要
Luckily, he didn't have to.
Lorena Vargas怎么样了
What happens to Lorena Vargas now?
她冒着生命危险试图帮助美方
Well, she risked her life trying to help the United States.
我们一定会报答她的
We're going to make sure that we return the favor.
好吧 在那难得的好消息上
Well, on thatrare bit of good news,
我们就此完结这天吧
what do you guys say we call it?
我以为你不会开口呢
I thought you'd never ask.
走吧
Let's do it.
米饭汉堡 有人吗
Loco moco, anyone?
算了
Nah.
我会第一个承认我累死了
I'll be the first to admit I'm exhausted.
好吧 我很高兴不只我一个
Well, I'm glad l'm not the only one.
你知道吗
You know what?
你应该回家 抬起脚 放松
You should go home, put your feet up, relax.
好吧 如果可以的话我会的 但是我有计划
Well, I would if I could, but I have plans.
哦
Oh...
那太好了
Well, that's great.
你不想知道和谁一起吗
Don't you want to know with who?
我是说 我不想管闲事
I mean, I don't want to meddle.
都和你有关
Well, they're with you.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你知道吗 你是对的
Well, you know, you're right.
这些日子结束后 很容易逃避
It's easy to retreat at the end of these days.
但是 我得面对它
But... I have to fight that.
我们应该出去玩玩
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表