这些家伙开始学聪明了
These guys are getting smarter.
他们知道我们在追杀他们 但他们也了解
They know we're hunting them, but they also know
这些突袭画面可以带来很多流量
how much airplay these raids get.
要是他们成功害死我们的人时
When they're successful.
如果情报未经确实 为什么我们会行动
If the intel wasn't verified, why did we go in?
这是个好问题
That's the million-dollar question, now, isn't it?
我猜是白宫方面想要再次传达强烈信讯
My guess, the White House wanted to stage another strongman PR event.
于是便下令并造成了这场溃败
Hence the gag order on this whole fiasco.
确实
Yep.
你有联♥系♥过Namazi探员吗
You had any communication with Agent Namazi?
没有
No.
但她如果聪明的话 她可能只会间断地用她的
But if she's smart, she's probably only using her radio
广播来避免探测和定位
intermittently to avoid detection and triangulation.
搜索救援进行的怎么样了
What about search and rescue?
目前为止 我们只做了卫星扫描
Up until now, we've only done a satellite pass,
但我们打算派一架无人机到那里去
but we're trying to get a drone over the area.
没有人回来吗
Nobody returned to the compound?
没有 在我们撤出了之后那处早就被埃及人炸没了
No, the Egyptians bombed the hell out of it after our guys were out.
我们甚至都不知道我们的探员有没有撤出
We don't even know if our agent got out.
那块区域附近没有她或者任何人的踪迹
There was no sign of her or anyone else in the area.
但你也根本没有派任何人去找过她
But you never sent anyone back to look for her.
是上级认为情况失控了 好吗
The brass considers it too hot, all right?
这本可能会是场大灾难
This could've been an epic disaster.
我们没有任何人战死已经很幸运了
We're just lucky there were no fatalities.
那是我们未找到死人而已
That we know of.
我们需要去那里
We need to go there.
那你打算怎么去哪里呢
How do you plan on doing that?
不知道
I don't know.
但你要帮我们想办法
But you're gonna figure something out.
我
Me?
- 这是你欠我们的 - 这怎么就变我的问题了
- You owe us. - How is this my problem?
你欠我们
You owe us.
行 好吧
Yeah, right.
再好好想想 大个子
Give your head a shake, Gigantor.
要欠也是你们欠我
If anyone owes somebody, you owe me.
我可是把你俩狗货
I'm the one who got your Lady and the Tramp
从伊♥拉♥克♥救出来的 如果你们还记得的话
out of Iraq, if you recall.
而现在你要帮我们找到Namazi探员
And now you're gonna help us find Agent Namazi.
她在哪里生存的可能性有多大
What are her chances out there?
她够坚强吗
Is she tough?
强
I think so.
但愿如此吧
Well, she better be.
我的名字是Jasmine Armini
My name is Jasmine Armini.
我是来自开罗的CNN记者
I'm a CNN reporter from Cairo.
我在一个多国联合维和部队随行报导
I was embedded with a Multinational Force and Observers peacekeeping unit
但我和他们走失了
when I got separated from them.
你是
And you are?
我是Cobra
I am Cobra.
- 你的名字是Cobra - 是的
- Your name is Cobra? - Yes.
你知道特种部队大战眼镜蛇吗
You know G.I. Joe versus Cobra?
G.I. Joe 特种部队 孩之宝出的玩具 衍生出漫画、动画及电影
Cobra 眼镜蛇 片中大反派
我就是眼镜蛇(Cobra)
I am Cobra.
行吧 Cobra
Okay... Cobra.
你看上去有很精彩的故事
You look like you have an interesting story to tell.
你愿接受一次采访吗
Would you agree to an interview?
你想要采访我
You want to interview me?
是的 我 我正在写一篇关于
Yes, I'm-I'm writing a story about the struggles
西奈半岛人♥民♥现在所面对的苦难的报道
facing those currently living in the Sinai.
也许我可以问你我的问题
Perhaps I could ask you my questions,
然后你捎我去我走丢的地方
while you give me a ride back to where I last saw my unit.
我有一个更好的想法
I have a better idea.
让你的家人给我们五十万美元
Your family gives us half a million dollars,
否则我把你斩首
or I cut off your head,
并且放到网上直播
live on the Internet.
额 那你恐怕抓错人了 兄弟
Uh, you've bet on the wrong girl, dude.
我没有父母
I don't have any parents.
我能给你最好的 大概也就是
And the best I can give you is, like,
800美元和一些Whole Foods的优♥惠♥券
$800 and a few Whole Foods coupons.
说实在的
And let's be real.
你在这里也没有信♥号♥♥联网
There's no way you have access to the Internet out here.
那就走着瞧吧
We shall see.
听着 我们正在尽全力
Listen, we're just doing everything we can
来定位我们失踪的探员
to help locate our missing agent.
我们和二级士官长Wallace沟通过了
Yeah, no, we spoke with Senior Chief Wallace.
我很感激 但是我们等了一整天
And I appreciate that, sir, but what we've been waiting for all
想要向真正参与行动的人了解情况
day long is to talk to somebody who was in the actual operation.
我理解情况的复杂
Yeah, no, I understand the complexity of the situation,
当让我告
but I'm te--
嗯
Yes, uh-huh.
不 我知道我们在同
No, I know we're on the same--
行
Yep, okay.
听着 有情况就通知我
Listen, then just tell me if anything changes.
好的 非常感谢
All right, thank you so much, sir.
谢谢你 好的 再见
No, thank you. Okay, bye.
我觉得海军陆战队在拖延时间
I think the SEALs are stonewalling us.
我觉得他们正打算发起一项救援行动
I think they're in the midst of launching a rescue op.
但他们要怎么去救一个不确定位置的目标
Well, how do you rescue someone if you don't know where they are?
而且就算他们知道 那为什么他们不告诉我们
And if they do know where they are, why aren't they telling us?
因为假情报让他们遭到了伏击
Well, bogus intel led them into an ambush.
如果我是他们 就算是NCIS
If I were them, I wouldn't risk
我也不会冒着泄密的风险说任何东西
a security leak, even to inform us.
有道理 应该
That's fair, I guess.
我们找到她了
We found her!
哦 天哪 她还好吗
Oh, God, is she okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 她在哪 - 呃 我不确定
- Where is she? - Well, I'm not sure.
那你为什么说你找到她了
So, how can you say that you found her?
呃 我说的也不大准确
Well, I didn't really,
但是战斗搜救队捕捉到一段非常短的信♥号♥♥
but Combat Search and Rescue picked up a very short broadcast,
所以至少我们知道她还活着而且在逃
so at the very least, we know she's alive and on the run.
我们走
Let's do it.
- 你确定她的方位了吗 - 呃还没有
- Did you locate her position? - Uh, not yet.
确定是她吗 这也可能是个圈套
Was it positively her? 'Cause it could be another trap.
不会的 绝对是她
No, it is definitely her.
听一下这个
Check this out.
总部 这里是钢丝锯 收到了吗
Home School, this is Jigsaw. Do you copy?
请回答 总部
Come in, Home School.
我错过了最后召集
I missed last call.
希望能在俄克拉何马能赶上一辆巴士
Hoping to catch a bus in Oklahoma.
钢丝锯说完了
Jigsaw out.
这个听起来像是她
I mean, that sounds like her.
哦 绝对是她 我比对了她的声纹
Oh, it's definitely her-- it matches her voiceprint.
好的 她说她正在赶往集♥合♥点 俄克拉何马在哪
Okay, she said she was making her way to a rally point. Where's Oklahoma?
嗯 是在 这里
Yes, that is... right over here.
于是我浏览了最近的卫星图片 但是
So, I've been reviewing recent sat images, but
并没有发现她
there is no sign of her.
是这样 这地方崎岖不平
Okay, that is rugged terrain,
意味着她可能还没有赶到那里
which means she may not have made it there yet.
尤其她要是受伤了或者躲避敌人追击
Especially if she's injured or trying to avoid detection.
Sam和Callen收到这个消息了吗
Sam and Callen have this information?
Eric和Hetty正在通知他们
Eric's calling them now with Hetty.
她也可能藏起来了
She could also be in hiding.
不管怎样 Sam和Callen都会找到她的
Either way... Sam and Callen will find her.
希望空袭之后还能找到任何人的DNA
Be lucky to find anyone's DNA after that airstrike.
她一开始应该没参与突击
She wouldn't have been part of the initial assault.
相信她是在附近待命
She would have waited nearby.
然后进入目标建筑保护所有重要情报
Swoop in and secure any and all vital intel.
所以在爆♥炸♥的时候她应该还是安全的
So she would have been safe in the building explosion
但是仍在埋伏的枪手的火力范围内
but still had cover from the ambush shooters.
也许她没法赶上直升机
Maybe she got cut off from the helicopters.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表