You think he has something to do with the drugs?
我觉得这是个很好的开始
I'm thinking it's a good place to start.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
这只是队友该做的
It's just what teammates do.
我们可不是一队的
Still not a team.
哦 来得正好
Oh. Perfect timing.
Sam和Kensi刚刚和验尸官谈完
Sam and Kensi just finished up talking to the coroner.
嗯 早起实验结果表明昨晚Daniel Palmer的身体系统中
So, early lab results show that Daniel Palmer had high levels
含有高含量的药品Veridol
of the drug Veridol in his system last night.
现在 表面上看来 罪犯和瘾君子
Now, on the surface, criminals and drug addicts
加起来就像培根和鸡蛋
go together like bacon and eggs.
深红色和红色四叶草
Crimson and clover.
Crimson and clover 一首歌♥的名字 作者是Tommy James和Peter Lucia
这是James最喜欢的颜色深红色和他最喜欢的花是红色三叶草
德国人和燕麦牛奶
German and oat milk.
抱歉 那什么 别问了
Sorry, that's... Don't ask.
就是这样了 Palmer曾是个罪犯
But that's it. Palmer was a criminal
和瘾君子
and a drug addict.
我们还在试着追踪Veridol的来源
We're still trying to trace the origins of the Veridol.
很好 所以这是一起毒品案
Great, so it's a narcotics case.
我们可以交给毒品和药物管理局了 替我向Del Campo问好
We can ship it off to the DEA and give my best to Del Campo.
指的是S5-7出场过的DEA探员Talia Del Campo
别那么着急 Deeks先生
Nicht so schnell, HerrDeeks.
非法的Veridol生产是一场全球性的危机
Illegal Veridol production is a full-fledged global crisis.
成千上万的人在加沙地区染上毒瘾
Thousands are addicted in the Gaza Strip,
这为意大利黑帮提供了资金
it's bankrolling the Italian mob and
在非洲 博科哈姆圣地组织把他当做"勇气粉"
in Africa, Boko Haram is using it as powdered courage
来给自杀式炸♥弹♥客使用
for its suicide bombers.
与此同时 在洛杉矶
Meanwhile, back in Los Angeles,
我们已经看到了Veridol相关的死亡率在过去的三周内忽然上升
we've seen a sudden uptick in Veridol-related deaths over the past three weeks.
现在 我们能确定的受害者只有一个例外
Now, we've ID'd all the victims except for one,
我们认为或许是他把毒品带到了美国
who we think may have brought the drugs into the U.S.
我们知道这个无名氏为谁工作吗
Do we have any idea who this John Doe was working for?
呃 不知道 但是Sam和Kensi正在去蛙镇的路上
Uh, no, but Sam and Kensi are headed to Frogtown
去查看尸体被发现的地方
to check out where his body was found.
你知道我们抓过那人 是几年前为一个阿品脱类药大佬工作的
You know, we busted this guy that was working for an opioid kingpin a couple years back.
嗯 名字叫Victor什么的
Um, Victor something.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
- 我可以 呃 - 我已经做好了
- I could, uh... - I already did.
- 所以我应该 - Callen在那等你
- So I should... - Callen's waiting for you there.
我要去船屋 和Callen见面然后和Victor谈谈
I'm gonna go to the boatshed, meet Callen and talk to Victor.
就是就是
Obviously.
我只是说 你懂的 一个NCIS的垒球队
I'm just saying that, you know, an NCIS softball team
可能对振奋办公室士气有好处
might be good for office morale.
我们在办公室呆在一起的时间已经够多了
We spend enough time together at the office.
是啊 不过 是头顶枪林弹雨那种 懂吗
Yeah, but that's, like, with bullets flying around our heads. You know
好吧 为什么要把垒球加进去呢
All right, so why add softballs to the mix?
研究表明 有组织的娱乐活动
Studies show that organized recreational activity
能提高 你懂的 生活的质量 还能释放压力
improves, you know, overall quality of life and reduces stress.
我很确定他们队的控制组可没有个Eric Beale
Pretty sure they don't have an Eric Beale in their control group.
懂我 但你不同意我可不会放弃哦
You know me, and you know I will not quit until you change your mind.
你说得对
You're right.
看到了吗 我已经感觉压力少了不少
See? I'm feeling a lot less stressed already.
- 那为什么不继续呢 - 我们不应该
- But why stop there? - We shouldn't.
知道吗 我们先弄个阅读俱乐部
You know what? Let's start a book club.
好 我有一些关于Ferrante的问题
Okay. I have a lot of questions about Ferrante.
意大利小说家
每周玩儿一次密室逃脱
Weekly escape room.
感觉有点多余 但当然了 为什么不呢
Seems a little redundant, but sure, why not?
星期天去跳蚤市场 我说的是每个周日
Sunday flea market. I'm talking every Sunday.
每个周日
Every Sunday?
对 我们可以从这个周末开始
Yeah. We could start this weekend.
- 你知道吗 - 嗯
- You know what? - Hmm?
呃 我刚想起来我有件事要做
Um, I just remembered I have a thing.
噢 你有事
Oh, you have a thing.
嗯 只是件小事
Yeah, it's a tiny thing,
- 但是确有其事 - 对吧
- but it's a very real thing nonetheless. - Right.
- 抱歉 - 嗯 不不不不不
- You know? I'm sorry. - Yeah. No, no, no, no.
- 你知道 嗯 你知道 - 我们会搞清楚的
- You know... Yeah.You know, - w-we'll figure it out.
Nell说无名氏的尸体就是在这里被发现的
So this is where Nell said that John Doe's body was found.
嗯 或许他是个流浪汉 离这不远有个营地
Hmm. Maybe he was homeless. There's a camp not far from here.
可能是在去哪里的途中晕倒了
Could have collapsed on his way there.
或者是有人想让我们这么想 验尸官说他的腿都被切断了
Or someone wants us to think that. The coroner said the back of his legs were all cut up.
嗯 那么或许是有人把他拖过来的
Well, then, maybe somebody dragged him here.
你知道吗 那家咖啡厅有摄像头
You know what? That cafe has cameras.
想去看看他们有什么发现吗
Want to go see if, uh, they saw anything?
只要你没什么忙的就好
As long as you don't have a thing.
先生们 见到你们总是很愉快
Gentlemen! Always a pleasure.
我没法待太久
I really can't stay very long.
嗯 让我猜猜 你的 你叔叔病了
Hmm. Let me guess, your, uh, your uncle is sick.
手脚 或者口腔有疾病
Hand, foot and mouth disease.
你必须得照顾他的狗
And you have to take care of his dogs.
两只难搞的小灵缇
Two difficult whippets.
一只是瞎子另一只装瞎
One is blind and the other just pretends to be.
狗不是瞎的
The dogs aren't blind.
而且你没有叔叔
And you don't have an uncle.
你只有两分钟的时间 和我们全面合作才对
What you do have is two minutes to give us your full cooperation.
为了你们俩吗 说什么都行
For you two? Anything.
在城里兴风作浪的大宗Veridol流通 你知道些什么
What do you know about a large supply of Veridol circulating throughout the city?
嗯 我确定我知道的不多
Well, I'm sure I don't know much.
你可能没有意识到 但当我出来的时候
You may not be aware, but when I got out,
我决定去寻找真我
I decided to follow my truth.
嗯
Hmm.
糟糕的是你的真我就是从老丰田上偷了个催化转换器
Well, too bad your truth involves stealing catalytic converters from old Toyotas.
我喜欢跳出条条框框生活
I like to live outside the box.
行 不帮我们 我们会确保你只能在号♥子里待着了
Well, if you don't help us, we're gonna make sure you live back inside the box.
明白吗 那是监狱的说法
Get that? That's a prison reference.
啊哈 好吧
Ugh. Fine.
但你们可不是从我这听说的
But you didn't hear this from me.
才怪
We definitely did.
我不会给你名字的
I'm not giving you a name.
美死你
You definitely are.
你比小灵犬还讨厌
You're worse than the whippets.
鹰岩那里有个人 叫Richard Weaver
There's a guy in Eagle Rock. Richard Weaver.
听说他的生意最近比较红火
Heard his business has been enjoying a recent boom.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在 谁是好孩子
Now, who's a good boy?
好吧 我想澄清一件事
Okay, I want to be clear on something.
这件事对我来说可不能就这么算了
This is not cool with me.
说吧
Do tell.
你先是要我们的安保录像 我们的销♥售♥记录
First, you want our security footage, then our sales logs,
然后忽然的 接下来你就会复印我的指纹
then, suddenly, you're duplicating my fingerprints
以我没犯过的罪名逮捕我
and arresting me for a crime I didn't commit.
我就跟你说我们应该卧底来的
Told you we should have come in undercover.
嗯 要扫描她的视网膜有点困难 现在她都知道了
Yeah, it's gonna be real hard to scan her retinas now that she knows.
行了 我从哪开始
Okay. Where should I start?
你们几点关门
What time do you guys close?
最后一个人离开的时候大约是23点
Last person out is usually around 11:00 p.M.
嗯 两天之前 从那开始吧
Well, start there, two nights ago.
能快放一些吗
Can you speed that up a little bit?
这里
Right there.
那是尸体吗
Is that a dead body?
肯定是
Sure is.
那些人干的吗
Did those men do that to him?
嗯 我们认为他们可能参与其中
Yeah, we think they might be involved.
所以呢 现在怎么办
So, um, what happens now?
我们会找到他们然后逮捕他们
We find them and have them arrested.
我是说 如果你觉得没问题的话
I mean, if that's cool with you.
所以呢 我已经确认了在无名氏身上的香烟
So, I've confirmed the cigarettes found on the John Doe
实际上 他们是越南人
were, in fact, Vietnamese.
嗯
Hmm.
我猜 大猫还没有什么消息
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表