I tried to talk him out of it,
还想让他一起加入
I even tried to cut him in,
但他就是不听
but he just wouldn't listen.
该死的理想主义
Damn idealist.
就是这样
And that was it.
这是我最后一次见到他 我发誓
That was the last time I saw him. I swear.
我确定下 他要把事拨乱反正
So just to clarify, you were just gonna let him go undo
而你轻易让他走了
all the work that you had just done?
我谁也不想伤害 我只是想要钱
I don't want to hurt anybody. I just wanted the money.
我猜他把这项技术拿回来了 就是这样
I figured he'd recover the tech and, you know, that'd be it.
游戏结束
Game over.
我又一无所有了
I'd go back to skimming.
他走了之后 我去Boot Scoot睡了一夜
After he left, I went to the Boot Scoot for the rest of the night.
你可以打电♥话♥确认
You can call them and check.
嗯 我们会的 还有最后一个问题
Yeah, we're gonna do that. We just have one last question.
你把这项技术放在哪部车上面了
What kind of car did you put the tech on?
好像是法拉利上面
Some kind of Ferrari.
哇 你都听到了吧
Wow. You, uh, catch all that?
技术走私比冷战时期还厉害啊
Tech smuggling's outpacing Cold War levels.
政♥府♥在打♥压♥他们
Government's cracking down.
走私得有创意
Smugglers have to get creative.
解释了为什么Nick说
Well, it explains why Nick was told
把电路板放车上了
to put the circuit boards on the car.
问题是 买♥♥家
Mm.Problem is, how was the buyer
怎么把车运出国
gonna get the car out of the country?
我这有答案
Well, I can shed some light.
只要犯罪现场被清理干净 Zane的法拉利
So, as soon as the crime scene was cleared, Zane's Ferrari
就会被带到长滩的高端市场上去
was taken to the Long Beach Highline Market.
是个私人拍卖♥♥场
It's an exclusive private auction.
已经开始经营了
It's already underway.
如果这项技术在车上
Oh, if the tech is on the car, whoever's behind this
买♥♥家就是藏在背后的人
is gonna be there for the purchase.
这辆车好像已经上架了
Looks like the car's already on display.
- 我要把它下架吗 - 别 别
- Should I pull it? - No, no.
会惊动买♥♥家
It might tip off the buyer.
在东西被买♥♥走之前动手太危险了
It's too risky to move on it before purchase.
我们要在暗处
Yeah. We'll go under,
只要他们暴露 我们就能抓到他们
we'll take them as soon as they reveal themselves.
我发现Downey那边在Zane的派对上出来的面包车了
I just got a hit on the van from Zane's party driving in Downey.
好的 Kens Deeks 你们去那边吧
All right. Kens, Deeks, why don't you head over there?
Fatima 拍卖♥♥场见
Fatima, meet us at the auction.
这项技术一被救回来 就要有人来鉴别它是不是真的
We're gonna need someone to authenticate the tech once it's secured.
等等 Downey 不
Wait, Downey? No.
我不想去Downey 我想去拍卖♥♥会
I don't want to go to Downey. I want to go to the auction.
爸爸我要一辆新的蝙蝠车
Daddy needs a brand-new Batmobile.
好的 好的 爸爸和我会去盯着面包车的
Okay. Yeah, Daddy and I will stick with the van.
别管他 还有 我们有更多的时间
Don't mind him. Plus, it'll give us more time
可以来了解秘密身份
to finish our conversation on secret identities.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
- 她在说什么 玩照片墙的人真是有问题 - 你要跟他们说实话
- What is she talking about? Kids today with the Instagram. - You should be honest with them.
- 好好享受拍卖♥♥会吧 - 我只是想告诉他们
- Enjoy the auction. - I just want to tell them
- 你跳舞怎么那么棒 - 秘密身份 对吧
- Why you are so good at dancing. - Secret identities, huh?
Fatima 你的衣柜里面
Fatima, will you swing by wardrobe
应该有更合适的衣服吧
and get us something a little more suitable?
有的 长滩见
Will do. See you in Long Beach.
Nell 在后方支援有困难吗
Nell, how hard is it gonna be to backstop us?
很不幸 比想象中难
Unfortunately, not as easy as I'd hoped.
他们的注册系统好像是在气隙系统中的
So it looks like their entire registration system has been air gapped on-site.
气隙系统指的是不通过任何办法与互联网联接的电脑
我没权限进到访客名单中
I have no access to the guest list.
我知道好像有人能帮到我们
Well, I know someone who might be able to help with that.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
一天两次遇见
Twice in one day.
嗯 你肯定在想
Yeah. You must be thinking to yourself:
你怎么这么幸运
how'd you get so lucky?
哇 你带后援啦
Wow, and you brought backup this time.
我猜是Fatima
Fatima, I presume?
你的鞋子真好看
I love your shoes.
Jimmy Choo的吧
Are they Jimmy Choo?
我喜欢她
Oh, I like this one.
你们俩多跟她学学
You boys could learn something from her.
Zane的车什么时候开卖♥♥
So, when does Zane's car hit the block?
马上了 但是我话要说在前
Just a minute, but I want to make something clear.
这辆车不能有事
Nothing is to happen to this vehicle.
我们不能给你承诺
Uh, we can't make you any promises.
我们的首要任务是不计代价的取回技术
Our priority is recovering the tech from that car at all costs.
你们有买♥♥责任险吗
Does your office carry liability insurance?
那辆法拉利 值25万美元
'Cause that Ferrari's worth about $250,000.
- 可能更多 - 别担心
- Probably more. - Don't worry.
我们尽量不引起别人的注意力
The goal is to be as low profile as possible.
我知道我欠你们一个情
I know I might owe you guys a favor,
如果你们不过脑子
but if you think for one second
我可能要承担25万美元的债务
I'm gonna take the cost of a quarter of a million dollar claim,
我会对你们每个人都追究责任的
I will hold each one of you personally responsible for negligence.
- 谁也不想发生 - 嗯
- And it's not gonna be pretty. - Hmm.
我们知道
We got this.
相信我
Trust me.
我相信你 我的支票簿不相信
I trust you. My checkbook doesn't.
还有一件事情
One more thing.
注册买♥♥家账户需要银行审查
Registering as buyers requires bank account vetting,
所以我把你们登记成卖♥♥家了
so I had to make you sellers.
卖♥♥什么
Sellers of what?
不 不 不 不 别啊
Oh, no, no, no, no. Come on.
哈 哈 不
Ha, ha. No.
一旦你找回了技术
Once you retrieve the technology,
我就让它从拍卖♥♥台上下来
I'll take it off the docket.
你不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
相信我
Trust me.
你要知道 我开始喜欢她了
You know, she's starting to grow on me.
- 呵呵 - 是这样啊
- That's very funny. - No, she is.
现在是16号♥
Turning to lot number 16.
让我们来看看16号♥
All eyes on lot number 16,
2018年产的保时捷GT3
a 2018 Porsche GT3.
买♥♥家们 准备好了吗
All bidders, paddles ready.
起拍10万
Opening at $100,000.
10万一位
I have $100,000.
12.5万有吗
Anyone for 125?
12.5万一位 12.5万
I have 125. $125,000.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
15万有吗
Do have $150,000?
Nell 我们坐下来了
We're in position, Nell.
Katherine给了我们一份买♥♥家名单
Katherine got us a copy of the guest list.
刚发给你了
Just sent it to you.
收到
Got it.
我看看能不能缩小范围
I'll see if I can narrow the field.
时间不多了 Nell
You don't have a lot of time, Nell.
下一个就是Zane的车了
Zane's car is up next.
谢谢 现在17.5万有吗
Thank you. Now do we have 175?
Katherine 我新购进了一个宝贝
Katherine, baby. Added a new toy to my collection.
- 需要给它上保险 - 好的
- Need to add it to my policy. - Mm.
- 买♥♥得好 随时联♥系♥ - 好的
- Fitting addition. I'll be in touch. - All right.
Kurt Hovorka 很明显有钱没品
Kurt Hovorka. Proof that money doesn't buy taste.
那么你喜欢什么样的
What's your style, then?
要是世界上的车随你买♥♥ 你会买♥♥哪款
If you could buy any car in the world, what would it be?
简单 我已经买♥♥完了
Easy. I already have it.
保时捷911
The 911?
它本身的确是经典 但我不买♥♥它
It's classic in its own right, but no.
1965年庞蒂亚克2+2
1965 Pontiac Catalina 2+2.
真的 庞蒂亚克421 是吧
Really? 421, right?
没错
That's right.
像我爸爸的车
Just like my dad's.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表