嗯 也许我们错过了什么
Well, maybe we missed something.
不 我们没有
We didn't.
还有 如果说我有从军队里
And if there's one thing I learned
- 学到了什么 - 啊 啊 对 要有空就睡
- in the teams... - Yeah, yeah, "sleep when you can."
你以前已经告诉过我了 所以你为什么不 嗯
You've told me that before. So why don't you, uh,
停止和我聊天然后睡你的美容觉呢
stop talking to me and get your little beauty nap?
干嘛取消掉协和式飞机呢 我们本来可以已经抵达了
Why'd they scrap the Concorde? We could be there by now.
嗯 对啊 就像美国政♥府♥会付钱给我们去坐那协和式飞机一样
Yeah, like Uncle Sam would pay for us to take the Concorde.
协和式飞机可保持2马赫左右速度 但已全部退役
主因包括成本及噪音高 载客量及航程少
我们可以买♥♥我们自己的票
Buy our own tickets.
嗯 也许你卖♥♥掉一个肾就行
Yeah, maybe if you sold a kidney.
我们在天空中度过每一刻 Fatima就处于危险中
Every hour we're in the air is another hour that Fatima's in danger,
同时 也浪费我们在当地找她的时间
and it's another hour that we're not on the ground looking for her.
啊
Ah.
还以为你要睡觉
Thought you were gonna sleep.
- 我也是这么以为的 - 是吗
- So did I. - Yeah.
你需要我给你一些零食吗
Would you like me to get you some snacks?
- 不了 - 你确定
- No. - You sure?
你可能在吃饱时脑子转得更快
You might think better on a full stomach.
我肚子不饿 而且我也没有在思考
I'm not hungry, and I'm not thinking.
需要我去弄点东西给你喝吗
Want me to get you something to drink?
嗯 让我吹个口哨
Yeah, let me wet my whistle.
为什么你不给我来一杯 闭嘴 呢
Why don't you grab me a glass of "shut the hell up."
- 给我来双份 - 好吧
- Make it a double. - Okay.
我会做的
I'll do that.
嘿
Hey.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
不管怎么样
One way or the other,
我们都会找到她
we're gonna find her.
总部 这里是钢丝锯
Home School, this is Jigsaw.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
请回答 总部
Come in, Home School.
我错过了最后召集
I missed last call.
希望能在俄克拉何马能赶上一辆巴士
Hoping to catch a bus in Oklahoma.
钢丝锯说完了
Jigsaw out.
Richard Feynman
Richard Feynman!
Hetty 噢
Hetty? Oh.
我认为你需要一杯咖啡
I thought you could use a coffee.
- 噢 谢谢 - 不用谢
- Oh, thank you. - Yes.
嗯 我在这里喝是允许的吗
Um, am I allowed to drink this in here?
如果你不洒出来的话
If you don't spill.
我会超级小心的
I will be super careful.
额 澄清一下
Uh, just for the record
我没有真正的 嗯 在这儿睡着
I was not actually, uh, sleeping there.
我只是有时候会在我闭眼时思考得更快
I just sometimes think better with my eyes closed.
- 嗯 - 虽然
- Mm-hmm. - Although...
我不知道这会有多少帮助
I don't know how much it's helping.
现在仍没有Fatima的痕迹
Still no word or sign of Fatima.
Nell正在查看她最近的工作
Nell is going through her most recent work,
但她还没有找到任何东西来帮我们找到Fatima
but she hasn't found anything to help us out.
对了
Well,
Callen和Sam到那里之后会需要一些帮助
Callen and Sam will need something to go on once they get there.
嗯 如果她可以 Fatima很可能会尝试着
Well, if she can, Fatima will probably try to make
自己找到方法去到任务的集♥合♥点
her way to one of the mission's rally points.
- 我们只是不知道是哪一个 - 嗯
- We just don't know which one. - Mm-hmm.
下一次卫星飞过就在几小时之后 所以希望
The next satellite flyover is in a few hours, so hopefully...
俄克拉何马
Oklahoma.
俄克拉何马 但是
Oklahoma? But...
俄克拉何马被设计成一个紧急的直升飞机降落点
Oklahoma's designated as an emergency helicopter landing.
那里走路是很难去到的
It's gonna be difficult to get to by foot.
这就是她会去那里的原因
That's why she'll head there.
如果你错了怎么办
What if you're wrong?
去证明我是对的
Prove me right.
我现在就去
I'm on it.
噢
Oh...
我听到了
I heard that.
嘿 二等士官长
Hey, Senior Chief.
很感谢你能来
Thanks for coming, man.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
士官长都想来的 但 你也可以想象
One of the officers wanted to come but, as you can imagine,
事情现在有点棘手
things are a little turbulent at the moment.
我自愿以任何我可以做到的方式来帮忙
I volunteered to help in any way I could.
嗯 很高兴再次看到你
Well, it's good to see you again.
对于你们两个 我也是
You two, as well,
只是希望这会发生在其他不同的场合
just wish it was under different circumstances.
我们也想
Likewise.
我把任务的报告和
I've brought transcripts from the mission
初步汇报说明的复♥制♥本带来了
and preliminary debriefing notes.
我们希望能够和任务指挥官谈话 如果他方便的话
Uh, we'd like to talk to the mission commander whenever he's available.
我会尽力的
I'll see what I can do.
我们仍在反筛整个行动来
We're still back-sifting through the entire op on our end
尝试着找去在哪里出错了
to try and figure out what went wrong.
我知道现在有多个部门在
I understand there's a multi-agency investigation
暗中调查为什么
underway to try to discover how anyone
有人可以干涉到我们的行动计划
intercepted our operational plans.
你有没有检查总统的推特简讯
Did you check the President's Twitter feed?
到底是什么告诉我们那重要目标在那建筑群里的
What exactly told us that the high-value target was at that compound?
问题就在这 那个消息不是从单一渠道来的
That's just it-- it did not come from a single source.
这是在坊间情报 国安局捕获的信♥号♥♥情报
It was a combination of human intel gathered on the ground
以及埃及人从
and signal intelligence captured by the NSA,
抓获的圣♥战♥组织的
as well as some cyber info the Egyptians retrieved
通讯设备获取的一些网络信息的多方结合
from communication devices found on captured jihadis.
如果我们匿名收到这个消息 可能会有怀疑
Had we received the tip anonymously,
但把它分散发给我们
it would've been suspect, but slipping it to us
看着就很合理
in pieces gave it validity.
正确 那些情报碎片到处都是
Exactly. It was little pieces here and there,
这些情报分开看着不重要
none of which were that significant on their own,
但是一旦我们开始把它们组合在一起
but once we started putting things together...
你们就会被导向错误的答案上
You got a trail of bread crumbs leading to a gingerbread cottage.
差不多
Pretty much.
我很不想说 但是这方法真的该死的聪明
I hate to say it, but that was pretty damn brilliant.
他们确保埃及人得到不同于我们的信息
They made sure the Egyptians got different info than us,
在一些死胡同里把我们从他们的真实意图扔了出去
laid in a few dead ends to throw us off their true intentions,
然后 就结束了
and... that was it.
但他们没料到我们的团队这么强
Only thing they didn't count on was how good our teams are.
否则那会是一场屠♥杀♥
Otherwise this would've been a complete slaughter.
Namazi探员是怎么被落下的
How exactly did Agent Namazi get left behind?
我不知道
I don't know
还有 代表我们队 我想为此道歉
And, on behalf of the teams, I want to apologize for that again.
海军陆战队员不应该这样
That's not what the SEALs do.
我们从不落下战友
We do not leave people behind.
我只希望我当时能在场
I only wish I'd been there myself.
其实 考虑到当时的情况 也许你不在场也是件好事
Well, considering, maybe it's best that you weren't.
你们有在免税区逛了逛吗
Please tell me one of you stopped at the duty-free.
哦 我们走的有点急
Oh, yeah, we were in a bit of a hurry.
哦 拜托 给我带瓶威士忌能花你们多久时间
Oh, come on, how long does it take to buy a guy a bottle of scotch?
告诉我 Sabatino
Tell me something, Sabatino.
为什么有麻烦的地方总有你
Why is it you always end up being everywhere we find trouble?
行了 行了 我也想你
I know, I know. I missed you, too.
别这么激动
Let's not make it weird.
不是我不欢迎你们
Not that it isn't always a special treat to see you guys,
但我不知道你们到底来干嘛 里面很乱
but I don't know what you're gonna do here. It's a mess.
啊
Ah.
你参加了突袭吗
Were you on the raid?
没有
No.
那是你提供了情报吗
Did you provide the intel?
不是
No.
我当时试着去审查这份情报
I was trying to vet it.
那哪里出了问题
What went wrong?
总而言之 哪里都有问题
In a word, everything.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表