I got to be honest. Divine intervention, really.
那么大的烟我什么也看不到
'Cause I can't see squat on account of all the smoke.
而最后那一瞬间 烟雾的那一部分
And then for the briefest instant, the smoke parts,
我们的兄弟Callen 那谁就在他后面 呃
and there's our man Callen, and right behind him is, uh...
Bardia
Bardia?
对 Bardia Bardia就在他后面
Bardia! Bardia's right behind him.
人家已经要把Callen置于死地了
He's got him dead in his sights.
我是说 一路走好啊我的兄弟
I mean, this is bon voyage for mi amigo,
我 我当时都没时间瞄准
so I-I don't have time to aim at this point.
我就那什么
I'm just like...
你不是开枪打了G 他走运了啊
G's damn lucky you didn't shoot him.
这你可没说错
You got that right.
哦 兄弟 得了 那可是史诗级的一枪
Oh, come on, man. That was an epic shot.
你必须得承认那绝对是史诗级的一枪
You have to admit that's an epic shot.
宝贝儿 那不是史诗级的一枪吗
Baby, was that not an epic shot?
呃 你知道的 我并没有实际上看到
Uh, you know, I didn't really see it.
虽然吧 我感觉我看到了
Although, I feel like I saw it
你都说这件事说了快四个小时了
because you've been talking about it for the last four hours.
随便吧
Whatever.
我只想说天知地知你知我知我救了你一命
All I'm saying is you know and I know I saved your life.
这就是史诗级的定义
That is the definition of epic.
是挺幸运的 估计也算偶然的 我不知道算不算史诗级
It was lucky, fortuitous maybe. I don't know about epic.
我是说 你甚至都没能救下我 我还是得自己开枪射击那个人
I mean, you didn't even save me. I still had to shoot the guy.
那 那是因为能见度为零好吧
Well, that's on account of the zero visibility.
那 那么多的烟 我那什么
There was so-so much smoke that I--
我差不多 得离了400码远 嗯
And I was like, I was like 400 yards away, well--
- 你喝什么 - 哦 啊 我不喝了
- What's your poison? - Oh, uh, nothing for me.
我得回去找Olonga博士了
I got to get back to Dr. Olonga.
我只想谢谢你们大家的帮忙
I just wanted to thank you all for your help.
呃 我们一开始相处的不是太好
Uh, we may have gotten off to a bit of a rocky start--
是我的错 但你们真的做得很不错
my bad-- but you guys really came through.
再一次
Again.
- 我们就是干这个的 - 好吧
- It's what we do. - Well...
- 呼呀 - 呼呀
- Hooyah. - Hooyah.
- 为这个干一杯 - 对
- Cheers to that. - Yeah.
嗯 继续喝吧
Well, keep it up.
- 还有 呃 注意安全 - 嗯
- And, uh, stay safe. - Mm.
噢 还有 呃 Callen
Oh, and, uh, ,Callen
你可以等着收我的刹车片的账单了
you can expect a bill for my brake pads.
哦 好吧
Yeah. Right.
- 我能报销的 对吧 - 不能
- I can expense that, right? - Nope.
- 绝对没醒 - 真的
- Definitely not. - Really?
不行
No.
还有那瓶啤酒我也得收4美金
I'm gonna need four dollars for that beer, too.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表