《海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶》前情提要
一位母亲不会抛弃她的孩子
A mother doesn't abandon her child.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要再说对不起了
Stop saying that!
他曾经是一个很有潜力的小男孩
He was just a young boy with a lot of potential.
所以你收留了他 训练了他
So you took him in, trained him.
兄弟 我警告过你的 我的心是黑色的
You were warned, brother. My heart is black.
- 我应该保护他的 - 阻挡谁呢
- I should have protected him. - From whom?
我
Myself.
Callen 我要留下来
Callen. I'm staying.
你再说什么呢 我们得赶快送你去看医生
What are you talking about? We got to get you to a doctor.
古巴这里有医生 当我决定参加任务时 我就知道
They have doctors in Cuba. I knew when I signed up for this
我不会回去了
I wouldn't be coming back.
各位好啊
Greetings and salutations!
今天早上发生了一起银行抢劫
There was a bank robbery this morning.
劫匪们偷了一个属于
The robbers stole a security deposit box
Veronica Stephens的保险箱
that belonged to Veronica Stephens,
S10E10的剧情
一位前海军情报官员
a former naval intelligence officer.
我的意思是 你有什么敌人吗
I mean, do you have any enemies?
那个只包含过去12个月的
That's the last 12 months.
所以你记录下了所有在
So, you've been keeping a record of all the people
过去的12个月里威胁过你的人咯
that have been threatening you for the past 12 months?
我告诉过你 LAPD可以负责这件事情
I told you that LAPD could handle this
而且没有任何理由需要NCIS参与其中
and that there was no reason for NCIS to get involved.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
因为我是一名CIA官员
Because I'm a CIA officer.
Kens 枪
Kens, gun!
伙计们 你们肯定没料到这
Guys, you're never gonna believe this.
沙特人都没有打开过
The Saudis never even opened it.
噢 那是因为这事 和里面的东西根本没有关系
Oh, that's because it was never about what's inside.
这事儿是为了让美国人相信
It was about convincing Americans
政♥府♥里有一名伊朗的间谍
that Iran had a spy in the government.
很明显你们机构里有一个泄密者
It's very clear there's a leak in your agency.
不知道为什么 NCIS被扯到其中了
And somehow, NCIS has been dragged in the middle of it.
我曾试图警告过你们
I did try to warn you.
♪ Deap Vally playing - Get Gone ♪
♪ Ah
♪ Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go ♪
♪ I think I wanna get gone...
♪ Where are we going? Where are we going? ♪
♪ I gotta, gotta, gotta go
♪ Gotta, gotta, gotta go
♪ Let's go
♪ Let's go, go, go.
Tom是个好人
Tom's a good guy.
他是个非常好的人 我喜欢他
He's a great guy. I like him.
所以来和我们一起玩儿吧
So come hang with us.
还有多少海豹突击队员会在那儿
How many other SEALs are gonna be there?
我也不知道 怎么了
I don't know. Why?
因为上回BBQ 所有人
Because at the last barbecue, everyone kept bombarding me
都用些鼓励话及健身计划来疲劳轰炸我
with inspirational quotes and workout routines.
是你先问的
You asked for advice.
我是问为何没人吃土豆沙拉
I asked why no one was eating the potato salad.
- 好吧 这次Tom请的人有点不一样 - 是吗?
- Okay, well, this time, Tom's inviting some different people. - Oh, yeah?
例如呢 等等让我猜一下
Like who? You know, wait. Let me guess.
前三角州 前海军陆战队特战司令部 前游骑兵
Um, former Delta, former MARSOC, former Rangers?
- 我猜得接近了吧 - 有人真是神级探员
- Am I getting close here? - One guy's a talent agent now.
- 这可好 - 等等 两位
- Great. - Not so fast, gentlemen.
Hetty在你时来电了
Hetty called as you were pulling in.
她想你们都去船屋找她
She would like you both to meet her at the boatshed.
- 她有说原因吗 - 没有
- She say why? - Nope.
Kensi与Deeks会在那与我们会合吗
Kensi and Deeks meeting us there?
你知道Hetty套路
You know how Hetty does that thing
是根本不给你详细情报吧
where she doesn't give you all the pertinent information?
太懂了
Only too well.
上帝自有其原因 Hetty也一个样 对吧
Well, the Lord works in mysterious ways. Just like Hetty, huh?
可以说声阿们吗
Can I get an "Amen"?
阿们 好姐妹
Amen, sister.
Hetty
Hetty?
跟你说了 她车子不在
Told you-- her car's not here.
很久没见了
Long time no see, boys.
- 你在这儿干嘛 - Hetty在哪
- What are you doing here? - Where's Hetty?
哇
Wow.
都不寒暄问候一下
No "Nice to see you again," Uh, "How you been?"
- 很高兴见到你 - 你好吗 Hetty人呢
- Nice to see you again. - How you been? Where's Hetty?
我不知道 她只说在此与你们会面
I don't know. She just said to meet you here.
为什么
Why?
就是 不知你们知不知道
Well, as you may or may not know
她去年帮局里解决了个古巴问题
She helped the Agency out with a situation in Cuba last year.
嗯 我们是 小参了一脚吧
Yeah, we had a little... little something to do with that.
就一点
Just a little.
好吧 我没有看过古巴任务的详情
All right, well, I wasn't read into the Cuban mission,
所以我不知道准确情况
so I don't know the particulars.
我知道的是CIA同意
What I do know is the CIA agreed
还Hetty人情 帮她从尼日利亚
to return the favor when Hetty asked for some help
解救一名科学家
getting a scientist out of Nigeria,
Joseph Olonga博士
a Dr. Joseph Olonga.
他为什么需要救助
Why did he need help?
Hetty相信他有被绑♥架♥的危机
Hetty believed he was a kidnapping risk.
这位博士在农业工程上
The good doctor's on the leading edge
有着龙头地位
of agricultural engineering,
而且有着不少的新兴科技专利
with patents in a number of emerging technologies.
不少国家
The kind some countries prefer to steal
不想付钱买♥♥而是想用偷的
rather than pay for.
- 那这位博士人在哪 - 我不知道
- And where is the good doctor now? - I don't know.
他昨天安全到达了 但现在我找不到他
He arrived safely yesterday, but now I can't reach him.
我原定下午在他住的酒店与他见面
Supposed to see him this afternoon at his hotel.
而40分钟前 有人想在沙滩抓走我
40 minutes ago, someone tried to grab me at the beach.
这未必有关
It could be completely unrelated,
"有人想抓你" 你指的什么
What do you mean, someone tried to grab you?
我在威尼斯Speedway的停车场
I was in a Speedway parking lot in Venice,
正准备拿下独木舟时
about to take my kayak out,
有个戴着面罩的家伙从后袭击我
when some guy in a mask just attacked me from behind
还试图用针筒给我打东西
and tried to stick me with a syringe.
我设法逃离了 然后向Hetty警示了此事
And I managed to get away and I alerted Hetty,
以防万一与那博士有关
in case it had something to do with the doctor.
接着她坚持要我与你们合作
And, uh, she insisted that I bring you into it.
然后你来这了
So you came here?
要是你是在担心的话 我没被人跟踪的
Well, I wasn't followed, if that's what you're worried about.
嗯 但你今天被跟踪到海滩也没发现啊
Well, you were followed to the beach today without knowing.
他可能是一直守候着
He could have been waiting for me.
要是如此 他们可能知道你的日程
In that case, they knew your daily routine.
不管哪样 你当间谍也是失职了
Either way, it's shoddy tradecraft.
我还以为我们是朋友呢
And here I thought we were friends.
待在这 你不会有事的
Stay here. You'll be safe.
- 假如你没被跟踪的话 - 我们去查查有啥线索
- If you weren't followed. - We'll see what we can find out.
等等等等等等 停下来 你们
Wait, hold-- whoa-whoa-whoa. Slow your roll, boys.
这只是给Hetty的礼节
Look. This was just a-a courtesy call for Hetty.
CIA应付得来
The CIA can handle this.
去年局里有人出♥卖♥♥♥你的卧底身份
Last year, someone from your agency gave up your cover.
你查到谁干的了吗
Have you found out who it was?
我想你明白什么是保密情报的
Well, I'm sure you can appreciate that's classified information.
所以就是"还没"了 听着
Well, that's an unclassified "No." Look.
就我对你的认识你有不少敌人
From what I remember about you, you have your fair share of enemies, okay?
而那个袭击者还在外面
The guy who attacked you is still out there, so
如果你想要我们帮忙 你就得乖乖留在这儿
if you want our help, you're gonna stay here,
让我们去调查 而且你要把知道的Olonga情报都给我们
let us find out what's going on, and send us everything you have on Olonga.
把这里当作自己家就好
Make yourself at home.
响声后 请留下你的留言
At the tone, please record your message.
Hetty 我是Callen 回电给我
Hetty, it's Callen. Call me.
瞧 如果你当行动主管的话
See? We wouldn't be having this trouble
我们就没这种麻烦局面了
if you were in charge of operations.
如果我是主管我肯定不当你拍档
If I was in charge of operations, I wouldn't be your partner.
双赢局面啊
Talk about a win-win.
Callen 有什么事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表