Oh, my God. She didn't, either.
有Miguel在车上的踪迹吗
Any sign of Miguel in there?
没有
No.
该死
Damn it.
他们一定是把他丢弃在办公室和这里之间的某个地方
They must have ditched him somewhere between the office and here.
这群该死的混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
所以 沙特阿♥拉♥伯这伙人都死了
So, the Saudis are dead,
但是Miguel没有跟他们在一起
but Miguel wasn't with them.
他有可能逃跑了
He could have escaped.
或者他们已经把他灭口了
They could have killed him already.
对了 同志们
Ooh, guys.
Abdul Khan在汉考克公园有个房♥子
There is a home in Hancock Park that belongs to Abdul Khan.
绑走Migual Vela的雷克萨斯
And the Lexus that took Miguel Vela
也是注册在同一个地址
is registered to that same address.
他们可能把他监禁在那里
They could be keeping him there,
试图胁迫他说出公♥司♥的技术机密
trying to coerce him into sharing his company's technology.
值得一试 Nell 让Kensi和Deeks去那和我们会合
It's worth a shot. Nell, have Kensi and Deeks meet us there.
收到
Will do.
一切就绪 根据卫星的热度传感器
All right. According to satellite heat sensors,
房♥子里没有人
there's no one inside that house.
要没时间了
Time is running out.
没错 但是院子里绝对有情况
Yeah, there's definitely something going on in the backyard.
- 快告诉我们 时间紧迫 - 搞定了
- Tell us. Ticktock. - Got it.
行动
Go.
我们绕后和你们会合
Meet you around back.
你听到我说话没 你快点说
You're going to talk. You hear me?
告诉我们
Tell us!
我们需要这个软件
We need the software.
我们会杀了你的
We're gonna kill you.
听我指挥
On my call.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
举起手来 放下武器 放下武器
Hands up. Weapon down. Weapon down.
快放下
Down.
转过身来
Turn around!
转过来
Turn around.
想都别想跑
I don't think so.
举起手 跪到地上
Hands up. On your knees.
别动
Don't move.
把手放到背后
Get your hands behind your back.
Kensi
Kensi!
你没事吧 Kensi
You okay there, Kens?
好着呢
Oh, yeah.
都计划之中的呢
All part of the plan.
您说是就是呗
Uh-huh.
对没错 我们是在给中国政♥府♥工作
Yes, we're working for the Chinese government.
而且 我们拿到的工资应该也都是来历不明的钱
And yes, we're taking what is most likely dirty money.
再者 我知道这不是什么光彩的事情
And yes, I know that it looks bad.
再者 这简直是超级超级不光彩的事情
And no, it looks very, very bad.
但我们也没犯法啊
Well, we aren't doing anything illegal.
Katherine一直都这么跟我们说
That's what Katherine keeps telling us.
Katherine应该对这件事了如指掌才对
Katherine should know all about it.
包括我们给中国政♥府♥提供的技术根本没法用
Including the fact that we're giving China technology that doesn't even work.
什么意思
What does that mean?
蜻蜓计划可能没成了 但是
Project Dragonfly may have gone away, but
中国得不到他们想要的话 是不会事罢干休的
China wasn't gonna stop until they got what they wanted.
所以我召集了所有我能信任的人
So I put together a team full of people I knew I could trust.
我们没要太多钱 这样
We asked for less than scale, so we knew
就有把握拿下合约
that we'd win the contract.
然后我们就这样一直故意搞砸代码
And we've been botching the code ever since.
那搜索引擎不能使
The search engine doesn't work?
至少达不到他们想要的效果
Not in the way China wants it to.
除非你用政♥府♥的IP地址来搜索
Not unless you're searching from a government IP address,
如果那样的话就能正常工作
which, in that case, it works perfectly.
我们没能跟你们透露这些
Look, we didn't tell you anything
是因为我们还没来及把这项技术提供给中国
because we haven't delivered the software to China yet,
我们必须在此之前守口如瓶
and we need to keep up the facade until we do.
所以 你这是在说你们其实是在扮好人吗
So, what, you're actually the good guys?
差不多吧
Well, um, sort of.
Michael Carpenter算是光荣牺牲
Michael Carpenter died a hero.
是的
Yeah. That's for sure.
Katherine什么时候牵涉进来的
And when did Katherine get involved?
她要知道我跟你们说了这些一定会弄死我的
She'd probably kill me if she knew I told you this,
这整件事都是她的主意
but the whole thing was actually her idea.
- 恭喜 - 我就说吧
- Congratulations. - I know, right?
嘿
Hey.
- 噢 - 你们终于来啦
- Oh! - You guys made it.
真人哦
In the flesh.
硬盘都恢复了物归原主
Hard drives are recovered and back where they belong.
趁大家都在 我想说两句
Well, now that everybody's here, I think it calls for a toast.
向
To...
- 我们 - 老朋友致敬
- Us. - Old friends.
向科技以好为本致敬
How about using technology for good?
向揭发中国黑钱致敬
Closing in on dark money in China.
向全洛杉矶最棒的团队致敬
To the best team in town.
正是我想说的
Exactly what I was gonna say.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
对对对 姐妹
Yes. Yes, mama.
我回圣地亚哥之前你想去哪儿吃点儿啥嘛
Hey, uh, you want to grab a bite before I drive back to San Diego?
Nicole 我很想但是
Nicole, I'd love to, but...
逗你玩儿呢
I'm kidding.
快 快走啦
Go. Get out of here.
- 别晚了 - 好的
- Before it's too late. - Okay.
- 有空吗 - 有
- You got a minute? - Yeah.
来
Yeah.
我不想搅乱今晚的氛围
I don't mean to, uh, spoil the mood here,
但我又看了看你给我发的国际刑♥警♥的报告
but I took another look at that Interpol report you sent me.
调查还在进行之中
And, yes, the investigations are still ongoing,
但巴萨罗那那三起凶杀案
but the triple homicide out of Barcelona
现在被他们和欧洲其他几起案子联♥系♥在一起了
is now being linked to several other attacks across Europe.
但说实话 我并不能确定
The thing is, I'm not even certain
监控里的人是Anna
that it's Anna in that surveillance video.
是她
It's her.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我了解Anna 就是她
I know Anna. It's her.
- 谢谢Mo - 好的
- Thanks, Mo. - You bet.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
- 我向你道歉 - 抱歉之前没把事情说清楚
- I apologize. - I'm sorry about hiding the ball there before.
我只是很庆幸你没给我特殊对待
I'm just glad you didn't show me any special treatment there today.
特殊对待
Special treatment.
我为什么要那样做
And why would I go and do that?
因为你对我有意思啊
Oh, because you like me.
有吗
Do I?
非常有
A lot.
是吗
Oh, really?
就是啊 你满脸都写着你喜欢我
Definitely. I can see it all over your face.
是吗
Oh. Is that so?
是啊 满脸都是
Like, all over it.
你还想问我晚饭有没有空
And you want to know if I'm free for dinner.
晚饭哈 哪天啊
For dinner. When is that?
今晚啊
Tonight.
巧了我还真有空
Turns out that I am.
我还挺幸运嘛
Wow. It's my lucky day.
- 这您的走着瞧了 - 那就走着瞧
- Yeah, we'll see about that. - Yeah.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表