I've got news for you. There's nothing cozy about any of this place.
闻起来像 死鱼和海鸥的味道
Smells like... dead fish and seagulls.
嗯 这叫做大自然的魅力 坐下
Yeah, well, that's called nautical charm. Sit.
对 我不会待很久的
Uh, yeah, I'm not staying that long.
你有试着把我撞倒
You tried to run me over.
坐
Sit.
你站在马路中间
You were in the middle of the road.
- 那是 - 没想到你这么多戏的
- Well... - Didn't take you for a drama queen.
随你怎么说
Mm-hmm.
嘿 Callen在哪儿
Hey, where's Callen?
你认识他
You know him?
不 他是谁
No. Who is he?
我来问问题
I'll ask the questions.
你本可以不挡路的
You could've gotten out of my way.
你懂的 你可以早点停下来的
Well, you know, you probably could've stopped sooner.
现在在发生什么
What is going on?
总的来说 在比谁胆小
Basically, an ongoing game of chicken.
他怎么了
What about him?
不知道 他是谁
No. Who is he?
- 说谎的人要吞一千根针 - 不知道
- Liar, liar, pants on fire. - No.
- 不知道是吧 - 对 不知道
- No, huh? - No.
至少我认为她在说谎
At least I think she's lying.
那家伙的名字是Peter Sanders
That guy's name is Peter Sanders.
他是一个在农业部工作的美国人
He's an American with the Department of Agriculture.
他现在被分配到尼日利亚
He's currently assigned to Nigeria
作为某种发展联盟的一部分
as part of some sort of development coalition.
Olonga博士和他一起去那里 她应该知道的
Dr. Olonga traveled here with him. She would know that.
他在农业部里工作
He's with the Department of Agriculture.
嗯 农业的东西真的不是我的菜
Yeah, uh, farmersonly.Com really isn't my scene.
好吧
Hmm.
Nell 你有试着联♥系♥他吗
Nell, did you try reaching out to him?
有 但只有录音留言机 我还在等电♥话♥
Yeah, but all I got was an answering machine. I'm still waiting for a cell number.
这两人有和其他人一起旅行吗
Did these two travel with anyone else?
我没有找到
Not that I can find.
好吧 看看他的过去
Well, dig into his past.
如果他和Olonga一起去 那他可能是个CIA特工
If he came with Olonga, he could be a CIA escort.
我的意思是 农业局可能是个表面上的幌子
I mean, Department of Agriculture could be official cover.
当当 有人需要客房♥服务吗
Knock, knock. Anyone order room service?
呃 什么
Um, what?
我找到那个服务生的身份和住址
I got an I.D. And an address on our bellboy.
他叫Dana Farnham 比利时人
His name is Dana Farnham. Originally from Belgium.
嗯他是通过留学签证
Uh, here on a student visa
来Glenforest学院
studying hotel and restaurant management
学习酒店餐饮管理的 没有犯罪记录
at Glenforest College-- no police record.
他是酒店的雇员吗
Is he an employee of the hotel?
很奇怪 他并不是
Strangely enough, no.
- 我们可以走了吗 - 我可以 你不行
- Are we done here? - I am. You're not.
好的 大约三 二 一秒后我就要走了
Yeah, I have to leave here in probably three, two, one...
- 我们出发 - 走
- Let's roll. - Let's roll.
呃 Callen
Uh, Callen.
你知道 呃 如果你想要留住我
You know, um, if you want to hold me,
现在这样不是个好办法
this is really not the way to go about it.
- 真的 - 嗯哼
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
那我应该怎么样拘留你
And, uh, how would I go about holding you?
嗯 你看 这就是问题所在
Well, you see, that's just it.
你不能抓我
You can't.
- 真的 - 真的
- Really? - Really.
你刚刚犯了一个断送你职业生涯的错误
You just made a career-ending mistake.
刚才你开车差点撞到我的时候 我也想过这个问题
And I was thinking the same thing when you almost flattened me back there.
最后一次机会 我一个电♥话♥就能让你们都下岗
Last chance. One phone call and you're all fired.
- 我可以休个假 -对不起
- I could use a vacation. - We're sorry.
- 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无法接通 - 你们把信♥号♥♥屏蔽了
- Your call cannot be completed as dialed. - You got jammers in here.
什么 不会的 你知道
What? No, it's-- you know, it's probably
可能是因房♥顶上的海鸥 听着 我们得走了
just the seagulls on the roof. Look, we have to go,
除非你还有什么其他的想和我们说
unless there's something else you want to tell us.
你们会后悔的 这就是我想说的
You're gonna regret this. That's what I want to tell you.
- 可能吧 - 如果我需要用洗手间呢
- Probably. - What if I have to use the restroom?
地板上有个活动门 小心别掉进去
There's a trap door in the floor. Try not to fall in.
很好用的
That'll work.
Dana Farnham
Dana Farnham?
有人吗
Hello?
呃 你有一个从普利茅斯来的快递在我这里
Uh, I got a package for you at my place on Plymouth.
我不想把它放在门外
I don't really want to leave it out here
省着有小偷偷走了
for the porch pirates to find.
你好
Hello?
伙计们 我看不见也听不到任何响动
Guys, I don't see or hear anything.
我要破门了 三 二
I'm breaching the house in three, two...
南边窗户
Southside window.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
我到前面去
I'll go around front.
- Sam 你看到他了吗 - 没有 G呢
- Sam, you see him? - No. G?
- 没有 - 房♥子里安全
- Not yet. - House is clear.
我来找你
I'm coming to you.
看到他了 联邦探员
Got him! Federal agents!
站住
Stop!
噢天哪
Oh, geez!
- 哇哦 天哪 - 该死
- Wow, geez. - Damn.
噢
Oh.
发生了啥
What happened?
额
Ugh.
他刚刚成了人肉减速带
He just became a human speed bump.
哇哦
Wow.
我 呃 不想看到那惨况的
I did, uh, not need to see that.
你呢
What about you?
你还好吗
You okay?
比那个人好多了
Better than that guy.
是 但好歹他死的够快
Yeah, well, at least it was quick, right?
我挺肯定他不同意你这个说法
I'm pretty sure he would disagree with you on that.
好吧
Fair enough.
行吧 让我们祝福他
All right, let's count our blessings,
- 看看Statler和Waldorf在干什么 - 好
- go see what Statler and Waldorf are up to. - Yeah.
Statler and Waldorf: 同名提线木偶剧主人公
就找到一个笔记本电脑
Only found one laptop.
需要密♥码♥
It's password-protected.
而幕保画面可黄暴污了
The screensaver is definitely not safe for work.
Not Safe for Work是网路用语 指一些东西不适合工作时看
多数是指黄暴污
我们猜测笔记本是那个死掉的人的 不是Olonga博士的
Our guess is it belongs to the dead guy, not Dr. Olonga.
厢货登记在Farnham名下 你们找到他的钥匙了吗
Van's registered to Farnham. Did you find his keys?
就是这个
That works.
我们能从死者的电♥话♥里得到什么信息吗
We gonna be able to get anything off the dead man's phone?
我认为是要么几乎不可能 要么根本不可能
I'd say somewhere between highly unlikely and damn near impossible.
但Eric Beale可是数据恢复领域界的哈利波特 谁知道呢
But Eric Beale is the Harry Potter of data recovery, so you never know.
噢
Oh.
不
No.
Kens
Kens?
呃
Ugh.
呕
Ugh!
变♥态♥呐
Son of a bitch.
你根本不知道你现在有多大的麻烦
You have no idea how much trouble you're in.
你也一样 你得看看这个
That makes two of us. You need to see this.
我们有理由相信这个人
We have reason to believe that this man
是和Joseph Olonga失踪
is one of at least two individuals
有关的两人之一
involved in the disappearance of Dr. Joseph Olonga.
我们还认为他就是今天早上打算袭击你的那人
We also believe that he is the one that tried to attack you this morning.
Dana Farnham
Dana Farnham.
曾经是比利时的交换学生
Was a Belgian exchange student.
一个小时前他在逃跑过程中死亡
He died an hour ago trying to escape from us.
哦 所以现在我们无法审问他了 干的真棒
Oh, so now we can't question him. Nice work.
是的
Yeah.
我们还找到了Peter Sanders
We also found Peter Sanders
不管他真名是什么
or whatever his name is.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表