搞得好像在参加曼哈顿计划一样
It's like he's working on the freakin' Manhattan Project.
第二次世界大战的原♥子♥弹♥计划
没准就是呢
Maybe he is.
如果事情不重要的话
Hetty wouldn't have signed off on it
Hetty也不会同意他去
if it wasn't important.
我肯定Hetty知道他去干嘛了
I bet she knows what he's doing.
这么办吧 咱们去打听打听
You know what, we could start working her.
她很有原则 不过可以去试试
She's a tough cookie, but I think we got this.
好啊 这也是个主意
All right. There's a thought.
知道他什么时候回来吗
Any idea when he's coming back here?
嗯 理论上他只是个顾问
Well, he's technically just a consultant.
不属于全职工作
He's not full-time.
他差不多下周回来
Supposedly he's coming back next week.
话说回来 鬼知道是什么情况
But again, who really knows what the hell's going on here?
听着 他很爱你
Look, he loves you.
- 没错 - 对吧 而且他喜欢这里
- Yeah. - Right? And he loves it here.
- 确实 - 我完全
- Yeah. - But I do completely
理解你 而且我觉得现在能和你
understand how you're feeling, and I think that I would
感同身受
probably feel the same way you do, too.
谢谢 尤其是因为
Thank you, especially because
我每周末都去旧金山陪我妈妈
I've been traveling up to San Fran every weekend to spend time with my mom.
身处同一座城市
I'm literally in the same city,
而我却没有他的音讯
and I don't hear from him.
她现在怎么样
How is she doing now?
她嗯 应该每天都恢复一点
She's... a little better every day, I guess.
不过我也明白了
But I'm just realizing, you know,
把人从中风抢救回来只是开始
surviving the stroke is really just the beginning.
后续康复看不到头
There's really no end to this.
未来一段时间的生活就是这样
This is just what life is now for a long time.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
真的抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊
Oops.
看来到得早有真的好处 女士
Well, it's a good thing we came in early, lady.
有案子了
Looks like we got a case.
以色列 特拉维夫
我跟你说 Eliana
I gotta tell you, Eliana,
要是这些三明治吃着有看着一半好
if these sandwiches taste even half as good as they look...
EatMeat和Bay Cities均为餐厅名称
确实有 EatMeat的手艺就是能让Bay Cities做的三明治
They do. EatMeat makes your Bay Cities Sandwiches look like
看着像三年级小孩在搞实验
experiments conducted by third graders.
好吧 这话真的过了哈
Okay, those are fighting words.
你知道我对Bay Cities的看法
You know how I feel about Bay Cities.
房♥子有人进出吗
Any comings or goings in the house?
- 没有 - 好
- Nothing. - Good.
- 该吃饭了 - 来吧
- Then I say it's time to eat. - Let's do it.
那是我的
That's mine.
- 我饿死了 - 这个是你的
- I'm starving. - That's yours.
好了 这个牛排好吃得很
Okay, now, that steak is kind of amazing.
这是去骨牛排配上阿根廷青酱
It's entrecote and chimichurri.
我完全不知道你刚才在说啥 但是
I have no idea what you just said, but...
注意
Hold it.
那是Uriah Ladd吗
Is that Uriah Ladd?
是他
That's him.
开始了
Game on.
嗯 没准还能再吃一口
Well, maybe time for one more bite.
今天早些时候 这个人 Liam Henderson
So, early this morning, this man, Liam Henderson,
跑进了一个24小时便利店的停车场
was run down in a 24-hour convenience store parking lot,
然后被开枪射杀
and then shot and killed.
咱们有监控录像吗
Do we have surveillance footage?
没有 停车场的没有
No, not of the parking lot itself,
不过看这个
but check this out.
这是什么
All right, what are we looking at, exactly?
嗯 根据报告
Well, according to the report,
Liam进入便利店的时候碰到了抢劫
Liam enters the store mid-robbery,
然后落得了这个下场
and then ends the situation.
他是离开便利店的时候
As he's leaving the store,
被开枪打死的
he gets shot and killed.
看起来训练有素啊 他参过军吗
He looks well-trained. Was he military?
是的 陆军
Yeah, Army.
他退役6年了 但是
He's been out for six years, but...
啊哈 这不是咱们接手这个案子的原因
Aha. That is not why we are pulling this case.
你记得这个人吗
So, do you remember this guy?
嗯 是的 Rick Dotson
Uh, yeah. Rick Dotson.
军♥火♥贩子 在马里布被杀
Arms dealer, killed in Malibu.
记性真好
Good memory.
Liam Henderson是他的保镖队长
So, Liam Henderson was his head bodyguard.
业务能力不太行啊
Not very effective.
那晚上是不太行
Not on that night.
所以咱们要了案子是因为
So we are pulling this case because of
- Liam和Dotson之间有关联 - 嗯哼
- Liam's connection to Dotson. - Mm-hmm.
现在有什么线索吗
What do we know so far?
咱们现在知道是Daniel Aguilar以义警方式
Well, we know that Daniel Aguilar killed Dotson,
S10E07
杀了Dotson
acting as a vigilante.
- 然后凭着被警♥察♥击毙来自杀 - 没错
- And then committed suicide by cop. - Right.
好了 着手调查Dotson之前 咱们知不知道
Now, before we get ahead of ourselves and investigate the angle on Dotson, do we know
停车场的抢劫犯和杀手
if there's a connection between the robber
是否有联♥系♥
and the killer in the parking lot?
目前没发现
It doesn't appear so.
洛杉矶警局正在调查抢劫犯Will Vernon
LAPD is looking into the robber, Will Vernon,
可是碰到了死胡同
but that looks like a dead end.
很明显 他有吸食冰♥毒♥的前科
Apparently, he has a history of methamphetamine abuse,
而且昨天从治疗中心跑了
and he just ran away from his treatment facility yesterday.
- 好的 - 等一下
- Okay. - Wait a second.
什么
What?
枪手从来没有进商店查看过Vernon的情况
The shooter never comes into the store to check on Vernon.
而且Vernon说他绝对
And Vernon has stated that he has absolutely
和枪手没有瓜葛
no connection to the shooter.
这就表示他们并不是同伙
Which means they probably weren't working together.
对
Yeah.
我想Hetty是想让咱们确认
I'm guessing Hetty wants us to make sure
Aguilar去年确实是单独犯案
that we were right last year about Aguilar working alone.
对 确认他没有同伙
Yeah, that he didn't have a partner
在外面游荡 又瞄上了Dotson手下的人
that's now out and about targeting Dotson's people.
行 我去现场看一眼
Okay, I'll hit the crime scene.
- 有消息的时候告诉我 - 哇哦 哦 哦 哦
- You just let me know when you... - Whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop.
你这次不是单独查案
You are not working this one alone.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
Jones小姐 面对今天的搭档是不是压力山大呀
Having the pleasure of your company today, Miss Jones?
不 可不是我 我在这儿唱独角戏
No, not me. I am a one-woman show here.
- 行吧 那我和谁搭档呢 - 嗯
- Okay, so who am I partnering with? - Well...
好吧
All right.
好好查案哟
Have fun.
用过这个吗
Ever use one of these?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
我赌你肯定用Captains of Crush的握力器练手劲
I bet you use Captains of Crush to train your grip.
Captains of Crush是由IronMind公♥司♥生产的握力训练器品牌
我并不会拼命练握力的
Yeah, I don't really like to overtrain my grip.
我觉得是上天给了我
I kind of feel like I was blessed genetically
大于常人的握力
with unusually strong grip strength,
而且也够用了
and I just don't want to push it.
你要是只用器械训练
If you just use squeezing devices,
只能算练了一半的握力
you're only training half of your grip.
这 你认识一个叫Sam Hanna的人吗
These... Are you familiar with a man named Sam Hanna?
- 不认识 他是谁 - 不认识吗 噢
- No. Who's he? - No? Oh,
全天下可能只有Sam Hanna
Sam Hanna is probably the only person on this planet
才能和你愉快地
that would actually enjoy
讨论握力练习的效率问题
discussing grip training inefficiencies with you.
看来他们点了晚餐
Looks like they ordered dinner.
好吧 我们可能要打持久战了
Well, I guess we're in this for the long haul.
没错
Yep.
干嘛 我才不要用这种虐待手指的东西
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表