谢谢
Thank you.
先说一下 我的冲浪板能放得进后备箱里
You know, just for future reference, my, uh, surfboard will fit in the back of that trunk.
噢 那个就是能让Sam和Kensi闭嘴的人
Oh. That's the guy who shut down Sam and Kensi.
Dev Jabbar
Dev Jabbar.
Nell说无名氏和他在上星期见面了
Nell said that John Doe met with him last week.
但是根据这些相片 他没有去和任何人见面 他被跟踪了
But according to these photos, he didn't meet with anybody. He was followed.
嗯哼 Jabbar和Suhin的人不是一伙的 他们的目标是他
Mm-hmm. Jabbar's not working with Suhin's men. He's their target.
Eric Dev Jabbar现在在哪儿
Eric, where is Dev Jabbar right now?
我在市中心艺术区一个仓库的慈善活动
I've got his phone pinged to a warehouse downtown
时尚秀上发现有他的照片
in the Arts District, some type of charity fashion show.
看起来是个提倡符合伦理道德服装制♥作♥的活动
Looks like it's promoting ethical clothing manufacturing.
你希望我们疏散人群吗
You want us to evacuate it?
不 这太冒险了 可能打草惊蛇
No, that's too risky. Might tip off the shooters.
是的 通知FBI和LAPD 但是让他们不要靠得太近
Yeah, call FBI and LAPD, but tell them to hang back.
- 好的 - 收到
- Yeah. - You got it.
所以 Suhin一开始就是想搞垮孟加拉国的经济
So, Suhin's original attack was meant to cripple Bangladesh financially.
这会让黑社会有机会将那些勾当带回印度尼西亚
Which would open the chance for the mob to bring that business back to Indonesia.
但是Jabbar随后加快速度 投入大量资金复苏国家经济
But Jabbar steps up, funnels in a tons of capital to revitalize his country.
所以Suhin想要他死
So Suhin wants him dead.
同时袭击慈善活动也能让他 传递一个重磅消息
And attacking the charity event allows him to send a pretty big message at the same time.
我是说 一旦我们暴露 他们就会开枪
I mean, if we go in there hot, they're just gonna start shooting.
我们得悄悄地进去阻止他
We need to get in there and stop him as quietly as possible.
女性应当支持其他女性
Women should support other women.
这就是为什么我给你三个月工资作为遣散费
That's why I'm supporting you with a three-month severance package.
求你别开除我
Please don't fire me.
Lily我经常和你说的一件事是什么
Lily, what is the one thing I always tell you?
永远别为了第一次约会浪费一件香奈儿
Never waste Chanel on a first date?
另一件
The other thing.
脚下无路时 别回头 走出一条新的来
When your road gets blocked, don't turn around, pave a new one.
把这件事当作一个教训 现在离开这
Consider this a fallen tree. Now get out of here.
我会把你的东西寄到你公♥寓♥
I'll have your things sent to your apartment.
为了让我的助理离开这我不得不开除她
I had to fire my assistant just to get her to leave.
你应该和她一起走
You should have gone with her.
呃 让我提醒你一下 我先来的
Uh, let me remind you, I was here first.
你们是来找我帮忙的
You guys came to me for help.
我们来的时候你就在这 而且你还拒绝离开
You were here when we got here and you refused to leave.
但是你的确说了这里很快就是犯罪现场
But you did say it's been a minute since I showed up at one of your crime scenes.
Sam 我有朋友在这里
I have friends in here, Sam.
如果你不让我提醒他们 那就让我保护他们
If you're not gonna let me warn them, let me help protect them.
如果有任何人或者任何事情不对劲
Just tell me if anyone or anything sticks out or is odd or...
要提醒我
not normal to you.
从这么多人里找 那可有意思
In this crowd, that'll be fun.
好消息是
The good news is
这紧身裤里可藏不了什么武器
it's hard to hide a weapon in all these skinny jeans.
但是紧身裤可比那些恨天高舒服
They got to be more comfortable than these shoes.
我寻思老爹鞋应该重回潮流
I thought dad sneakers were supposed to be back in style.
但是亲爱的 它们太重了 不能跳舞
They're too heavy to dance in, darling.
说到
Speaking of...
我要死在这了
I'm dying in there.
有人看到Dev Jabbar了吗
Anyone got eyes on Dev Jabbar?
还没
Not yet.
Sam 但是你十点钟方向有个人很可疑
But I may have a guy on your ten, Sam.
穿羊毛开衫的
The cardigan.
噢 他是Lars Emmanuel
Oh. Lars Emmanuel.
北欧设计师
Nordic designer.
他惟一能称得上犯罪的事就是他痴迷于女性套衫的重褶领
The only thing criminal about him is his obsession with cowl necks.
穿工装的 坐在他两排前
Overalls, two rows in front of him.
工装
Overalls.
叫Copper啥啥啥
Cooper something.
Smugmagazine杂♥志♥主编
Head of Smugmagazine.
如果你想问 我觉的名字还不错
Appropriately named, if you ask me.
我看到Jabbar了
I got Jabbar.
Sam 在你右侧人旁边
Sam, over your right shoulder.
Kens
Kens?
我看到他了
I see him.
我看到Suhin了 我们得行动
And I've got Suhin. We need to move.
Deeks 你能转移下大家注意力吗
Deeks, can you create a distraction?
好吧 只要我能让它很时尚
Well, as long as I can make it fashion.
赶紧弄
Just do it now.
Sam 注意身后
Sam, behind you.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
我应该先说这句对吧
Probably should have led with that, huh?
FBI完成了他们的扫尾工作
So the FBI finished their sweep,
而且 呃 Suhin和他所有手下都跑不了
and, uh, Suhin and all of his men are all accounted for.
我应该和你们道歉
I owe you an apology.
不 没必要 就是下一次要相信我们
No, that's not necessary. It's just next time, trust us.
Suhin也许不再是威胁 但是我们没法保证没有其他人想杀你
All right? Suhin may no longer be a threat, but we can't promise you there won't be others.
我倒肯定还有人会的
I can promise you there will be.
你要知道还是有低风险的投资渠道
You know there's less dangerous ways to invest your money.
我从孟加拉国搬走已经20年了
I moved away from Bangladesh 20 years ago,
但是我从来没有抛弃它
but I never abandoned it.
我的同胞应当有一个安全又体面的工作
My people deserve safe and ethical ways to make a living.
站出来可能代价很大但是长远看是值得的
It may cost me a lot up front, but it will be worth it in the long run.
再一次感谢你们
Thank you again.
我们很荣幸
Our pleasure.
所以你不想让我们休息一天 哼
So you didn't want to have us take a day off, huh?
只有昨天才是轻松的
Only easy day was yesterday.
好吧 我觉得不如说音乐才是今天的胜者
Well, I think it's safe to say the real winner of the day is the music.
我不知道
I don't know about that.
你们想去喝一杯吗
Do you guys want to go for a drink?
不了不了 我还有 呃 一摞子报告都快超期了 所以
No. No, I got a, uh, stack of reports that's about to become late paper, so...
好吧 那你呢搭档
Okay. What about you, partner?
想来个下班聚会吗
You want to do an after-work hang?
呃 我还有点事情要处理
Eh, I got a few loose ends I need to tie up myself. Huh?
- 那再见 - 所以 你怎么想 亲爱的
- See you later. - So, what do you think, baby?
我应不应该把这个猫头带回家 在卧室里玩一晚
Should I bring this, uh, cat head home and spin the ones and twos in the bedroom?
行了 别神经了 DJ Diplo
All right, settle down, Diplo.
宝贝
Baby?
小野猫 小熊熊
Wildcat? Sugar bear?
你们是抢风头的一把好手啊
You sure know how to steal a show.
哦 是吗 这么明显吗
Oh, yeah? Was it that obvious?
如果你们想登上Smugmagazine杂♥志♥封面
If you want to be on the cover of Smugmagazine,
你知道你直接开口就行
you know you could have just asked.
我不求虚名
I don't do it for the fame.
那为什么
Why do you do it?
那就是下次聊天再说的了 哼
Eh, that's a conversation for another time, huh?
哦 还有下一次
Oh, we're having another time?
这走向 我爱了
I like where this is headed.
所以如何发展
And where's it headed?
希望能去La Cienega
Hopefully to La Cienega.
那新开了一间酒吧 我知道你愿意带我去
There's a new wine bar there I know you would love to take me to.
是吗
Is that so?
- 但是不是今晚 - 哦
- But not tonight. - Oh.
我重新雇佣我那个玻璃心小助理
I have a very fragile assistant that I need to rehire.
是的
Yeah.
这是我私人号♥码
This is my personal cell.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
该打电♥话♥就别害羞
Don't be a stranger.
好
Yeah.
嚯
Huh.
嘿
Hey!
怎么了 D妈妈
What's going on, Mama D?
我在玩醣原负荷法
I'm carbo-loading.
她是在说那几乎擦破我脸的鞋子
I think she's referring to the rogue cross-trainer that just grazed my face.
继续贫嘴 我自你忘记在生日致电我后
Keep it. Please, I haven't felt such a lack of support
第一次感到如此缺乏支持
since you forgot to call me on my birthday.
我再说一遍 那是1999年的事了
Again, it was 1999.
我人在布拉格 还患上腺热
I was in Prague and I had mono.
所以我猜当时捷克没有电♥话♥的
Oh, so I guess that means that the Czech Republic has no phones?
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表