你 这可没帮忙 你 那5公里跑呢
You, not helping. You, what happened to the 5K?
我不去了
I'm not going.
如果我为了个奖品而得用肘挤开人群
If I have to elbow my way through a crowd for a prize,
我宁愿在黑色星期五去百思买♥♥拼命
I'm gonna do it at Best Buy on Black Friday.
又或者 你发现自己太弱不禁风了
Or-- or-- you realized you were spreading yourself too thin.
的确 Brene Brown得写本书教人如何小瞌
Yeah, well, Brene Brown needs to write a book on how to get a little sleep.
妈妈 你不如老实点
Hey, why don't you just be honest with me, Mama,
告诉我你究竟在搞哪套
and tell me where this is all coming from.
好吧 Marty
Well, Marty,
我某天早上醒来
I woke up the other morning and,
第一次发现自己
for the first time in my life, I realized that...
我的人生已经走到后半程了
I have more behind me than in front of me.
这令我发慌得很
It scared the hell out of me.
所以我试着
So I guess I'm just trying to...
活得久一点
squeeze in as much as I can.
我看过那场有Brene Brown的TED演讲了
Yeah, well, I saw that TED Talk with Brene Brown,
而我认为
and I think that's just it--
不管是十件还是一件事
it doesn't matter if it's ten things or one thing.
最重要的是你有勇气尝试新事物
All that matters is you have the courage to try something new.
对
Yeah.
相信我 你前路还有很多
You've got so much ahead of you and believe me,
你跑不了的
you're not going anywhere.
小美女 你为何知道呢
And how do you know that, little miss?
因为你在婚礼上送我们的一个小枕头上弄钩针编织
Because you crocheted it on a very cute pillow that you gave us for our wedding.
我在Etsy找到的
I found that on Etsy.
- 噢 - 这爆料可好了
- Oh. - Well, that's fantastic news,
我丢了它的罪恶感全消了
'cause now I don't feel guilty about throwing it away.
所以 此刻
So, for now,
我们为何不专注在一件新事物上 如何
why don't we just concentrate on one new adventure at a time, shall we?
这是好主意
Yeah. That sounds good.
双人网球 你我组队如何
How about doubles tennis, you and me?
这不是我心里在想的 但是
Wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but...
我爱你
...I love you.
我也爱你 Marty
I love you, too, Marty.
你20年前 人在捷克没想起致电给我
It's too bad you didn't think to call me 20 years ago
也是够遗憾的
and tell me that in Czech.
将~勒个军
Czech-mate.
真够残忍♥的 欢迎你感受下我童年
Yeah, that was brutal. Welcome to my childhood.
吐 真帅
Wow. Looking good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们这就算下班咯
You two calling it a night?
还未 我们准备去庆祝
Not quite. We're gonna go celebrate.
为了今日的胜利
Today's win?
失败也包括 混和一下
And today's losses. And everything in-between.
但主要还是庆祝胜利的
But mostly the wins.
Eric帮加州渔业和野生动物局找到P87
Eric helped CDFW locate P87.
所以感谢这家伙
So, thanks to this guy,
洛杉矶最有名的山狮在马里布的山上安全了
L.A.'s most storied mountain lion is now safe and sound in the hills of Malibu.
我能说啥
What can I say?
有时事件发展就如你所想
Sometimes things just work out the way you want them.
有时世事就是如此
Sometimes they do.
好了 晚安
All right. Have a good night.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Night.
我的少女啊 香槟要来了
My lass, the champagne is nigh.
那我们得赶紧了
Then we must make haste.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表