阿富汗 坎大哈
这栋楼躲过袭击了啊
Looks like the strike missed the building.
只有屋顶被毁
Just took off the top.
里面可能有人活着
You know, there could be live ones in there.
Stevens Garcia Levine注意警戒
Stevens, Garcia, Levine, post up and watch our six.
其他人 跟我进去
Everyone else, move in with me.
收到
Copy that.
建筑物安全 没有情报
Building's clear. No intel.
来拍个猎鹿照片吧
Let's take a deer photo.
都过来
Everybody in.
我不用了 军士长
I'm good, Chief.
我说了 所有人
I said everybody!
快点 Kendricks
Move it, Kendricks.
好了
All right.
饶了我吧
I'm buried.
国防旅行系统表 事故报告 支出核算
DTS forms, incident reports, expenses.
嗯 你把伏案工作都堆一起了
Mm. You let the paperwork pile up.
我估计你还有别的事儿挺占时间的吧
I guess you have something else taking up your time.
就因为我有女朋友 所以得忍♥着被你嘲讽吗
So now I get to endure constant teasing because I have a girlfriend?
- 是吗 - 那必须的 不然呢
- Is that it? - Of course. What'd you expect?
- 有小朋友告诉我你买♥♥了个蔬菜甩水器 - 我喜欢干净的生菜
- A little birdie told me you bought a salad spinner. - I like clean lettuce.
你想说什么
What's your point?
你开始操持家务了
You're becoming domesticated.
换句话说 你坠入爱河了
In other words, you're in love.
- 好吧 - 然后你就该去买♥♥羽绒被 还会去品酒了
- Okay... - Next thing you know, you'll be buying duvets and going to wine tastings.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
哎呀 Rountree
Rountree.
你救了我
You have saved me.
我现在来上班 还是觉得自己是要去见007身边的Q
When I come here, it still feels like I should be meeting Q from James Bond.
虽不想戳破你的幻想 不过今天的工作会和吃米糕一样开心
Hate to burst your bubble, but today is gonna be about as exciting as eating rice cakes.
或者像做根管治疗一样痛苦
Or as painful as a root canal.
今天是文书工作日
Today's paperwork day.
对了 我应该给你找个工位了
As a matter of fact, I should probably get you set up at a workstation...
哦 然后他就能替你做文书工作了
Oh, so now you gonna make him do your paperwork?
我得看看他的潜力啊 测试一下意志力
I got to see what he's made of, I got to test his mettle.
不用测我的意志力了 我特烦文书工作 算了吧
I don't need my mettle tested. I-I hate paperwork. I'm good.
有案子了 而且 我既没有见到
We got a case. And, no, I've neither seen
也没有联♥系♥过Nell 谢谢关心
or spoken to Nell, thank you very much.
呃 Callen和Sam上来就可以了
Uh... just Callen and Sam on this one.
MacKenzie中校 好久不见啊
Lieutenant Colonel MacKenzie. This is a surprise.
你们好 Callen Sam
Good to see you, Callen, Sam.
- 真希望在没案子的时候见面啊 - 怎么了
- I wish it was under better circumstances. - What's going on?
请锁闭房♥间
Please secure the room.
好的 各位 咱们先出去
All right, everyone, let's clear out.
安全了
We're secure.
两天前 海军部长命令我牵头调查
Two days ago, SECNAV ordered me to run point on a
一起敏感且令人不安的案件
very delicate and disturbing case.
这件敏感的案子被安排给
And this delicate case was assigned to...
NCIS特别案件调查办公室
The NCIS Office of Special Projects.
你们小组接到的命令是负责调查两名海豹突击队员
Your team is being ordered to investigate some serious allegations by two Navy SEALs
对特战三♥级♥军士长Thomas Argento提出严重指控的事件
against Special Warfare Chief Petty Officer Thomas Argento.
Argento的队员已经到洛杉矶了 而且点名要和你说 Sam
Argento's SEALs are in Los Angeles specifically to speak to you, Sam.
因为我是前海豹突击队员吗
'Cause I'm a retired SEAL?
嗯 在这些小分队里 你带了点传奇色彩
Well, within the teams, you're a bit of a legend.
趁我的搭档脑子还没爆♥炸♥
Before my partner's head explodes,
你讲讲指控内容吧
would you mind telling us what the allegations are?
特战队员Kendricks和Barr上士指控三♥级♥军士长Argento
Operators First Class Kendricks and Barr claim Chief Argento
杀害了无武装 受伤并失去意识的塔♥利♥班♥囚犯
murdered an unarmed, unconscious and injured Taliban prisoner in cold blood.
这一行为明确违反了军事司法统一法典
This clearly violates the Uniform Code of Military Justice,
而且涉及国际战争罪
but it's also an international war crime.
Kendricks和Barr指控另一名海豹突击队员涉嫌谋杀
Kendricks and Barr are accusing another SEAL of murder?
没错
Yes.
好 把Kendricks和Barr的地址发给我们
All right, send us the location of Kendricks and Barr
有情况随时联♥系♥
and keep us posted on any updates.
把他们讲的情况也告诉我
Let me know what they tell you.
你还好吗
You okay?
有点难消化 想不到受这种部队精神熏陶的士兵
It's kind of hard to swallow, given the character of the men on the teams,
会杀掉囚犯
that one of them would execute a prisoner...
不管是不是塔♥利♥班♥
Taliban or not.
嗯 如果事情属实
Well, if it is true,
那你准备好去追查自己人了吗
are you prepared to go after one of your own?
Kensi Deeks你们俩负责护送两名海豹突击队员
Kensi, Deeks, I need you to escort two Navy SEALs,
特战队员Kendricks和Barr上士到船屋
Special Operators First Class Kendricks and Barr, to the boatshed.
照片和地址已经发到手♥机♥上了
Their photos and address are in your phone.
有什么需要提前了解的吗
Anything we should know?
他们是一起敏感案件的目击者
They are witnesses to a sensitive case,
希望出面陈述
who want to give statements.
好的 没问题
All right. You got it.
现在干什么
So, what do you want to do now?
咱们需要了解一下调查对象
I need to understand the man we're investigating.
已婚
Married,
到叙利亚 阿富汗作战三次
three tours in Syria, Afghanistan.
他是个战争英雄啊
This guy's a war hero.
他妻子和弗吉尼亚一名参议员有关联
Wife's related to a senator from Virginia.
他又和华盛顿有关
He's connected to Washington.
对于海豹突击队来说 不同寻常
That's atypical for a SEAL.
行动小结报告说 他不少时候是作为狙击手毙敌
After action report says that a lot of his kills came as a sniper.
可他从来没接受过狙击训练
But he was never trained as a sniper.
同样反常
That's also unusual.
报告上说 他每次都是单兵作战
From the reports, he was always positioned alone.
没有观测手 没有人目击他击毙敌人
No spotter. No witnesses to his kills.
不过Argento仍然是愿意为国牺牲的战士
But still, Argento was a warrior that was willing to give his life for his country.
是啊
Yeah...
指控他的人也一样
and so are his accusers.
Kendricks在楼上吗
Kendricks upstairs?
Kendricks不在酒店 Barr不知道他去哪了
No, Kendricks left the hotel. Barr didn't know where he went.
而且Barr明确说了只和二级军士长Sam Hanna谈
Barr also made it perfectly clear that he'll only talk to Senior Chief Petty Officer Sam Hanna.
特战上士Adam Barr
Special Operator First Class Adam Barr.
Hanna军士长
Senior Chief Hanna.
是Hanna探员
Agent Hanna.
坐
Sit.
特战上士Kendricks在哪
Where's Special Warfare Operator First Class Kendricks?
不知道 我早上起来他就不在了
I don't know. I woke up and he was gone.
知道他为什么走吗
You know why he left?
听着 你肯定知道 队里的事情不该出门解决
Look, I'm sure you know that what happens in the teams stays in the teams.
我们站出来 已经破了规矩
We are breaking a code by coming forward.
让我感觉以前所有学到的 坚信的都被推♥翻♥了
This goes against everything that I was taught and believe.
控告海豹突击队的战友谋杀吗
Accusing a fellow SEAL of murder?
是
Yes.
等下 为了这件事吗
Wait. That's what this is about?
我的天
Wow.
Kendricks食言了
Kendricks backed out,
而你 是不是坚信 自己必须顶着压力做出这些指控
but you're so sure of these charges that you feel absolutely compelled to do this?
毁掉三♥级♥军士长Argento的名誉和事业
Destroy the character and career of Chief Petty Officer Argento,
还有可能让他被判终身监禁
possibly put him in the brig for life?
不是 我没有
No. No, I'm not.
你再说一次
Excuse me?
Kendricks不在的话 我什么都不会说
Without Kendricks, I-I'm not making a statement.
那你现在想让杀人犯逍遥法外了吗
So now you'll let a murderer go free?
独自站出来 就是断送职业生涯
Coming forward alone, that is career suicide.
就算有我们两个出庭作证 Argento也不会被判有罪
I mean, even with the two of us testifying, Argento, he would never be convicted.
我们以为 当我们做出这个决定的时候
We assumed, when we made this decision,
队里的其他人会 会跟上
that other men on the team, they would... follow.
而现在你在孤军奋战
And now you're alone.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
就像我说的
'Cause like I said,
我无话可说
I don't have anything to say.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
如果他不愿意说的话 我们就什么都没有
We don't have anything if he doesn't talk to us.
你来做决定
This is your call.
但如果你想放手 现在就是最好的时候
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表