It's empty?
我看着是
I guess it is, isn't it?
进车里
Get in the car.
- 走了 快点 - 进车里
- Let's go. Come on. - Get in the car.
- 快进去 - 快走
- Get in the car. - Let's go.
好
Okay.
就我们目前所知
Here's what we know.
你们老大 Andy
Your boss, Andy...
他不是老大
He's not our boss.
当然不是了
Most assuredly not.
之前是
He used to be.
嗯 多少年前的事儿了
Yeah, decades ago.
那时候是黑暗时期
They were dark times.
- 对 - 好吧 你搭档
- Yeah. - Okay. Your partner.
这种说法也不正确 他不算
No, I'm afraid that's not correct, either.
对对对 确实不算
Absolutely not correct.
或者 我可以说 错误
Or, as I like to say, incorrect.
对 你的朋友
All right. Your friend.
不是 我们可不喜欢他
No, we don't like him at all.
嗯 20年前 我恨不得把他的心挖出来
Mm, 20 years ago, I would have pulled out his heart,
烤了当早饭吃掉
grilled it and had it for breakfast.
噢 说到早餐 我能来点茶吗
Oh, speaking of breakfast, don't happen to have a spot of tea, do you?
不行 我们没有茶给你喝
No, we don't have a spot of tea for you.
- 没有茶吗 - 就我们目前的了解
- No tea? - Here's what we do know.
Andy Green是个军♥火♥商
Andy Green is an arms dealer.
还是个贼
Slash thief.
他偷了磁流体动力爆♥炸♥弹♥药♥
He stole the MAHEM weapons system.
MAHEM: 全称MAgneto Hydrodynamic Explosive Munition
磁流体动力爆♥炸♥弹♥药♥
噢 它是干什么用的
Oh. What's that do?
它能发射融化的金属炮弹攻击装甲车辆
It fires projectiles of molten metal to penetrate armored vehicles.
- 杀伤力似乎很大 - 相当星球大战
- Sounds nasty. - Very Star Wars-y.
他想把它卖♥♥掉
He's trying to sell it.
不是应该在车里的吗 跑哪去了
It should have been in that van. Where is it?
不知道咯
Dunno.
好好在联邦监狱里蹲15年吧
Enjoy the next 15 years in federal prison.
呃 等一下 各位
Uh, hold on, lads.
我觉得你能帮上我们
Think we could do with your help.
哦 是嘛
Yeah, you do.
听着 和卖♥♥军♥火♥没关系
Look, but it's not about that.
Andy这个人 我们认识
Andy... we know him.
90年代的时候 我们联手过
We worked with him back in the '90s.
几个月之前 他偷了这个什么磁流体炸♥弹♥
Few months ago, he stole this MAHEM thing,
而且确实 还打算给卖♥♥了
and apparently, tried to sell it,
但是价格 要得很高
but wanted too much do-re-mi.
要价很高 钞票
Too much money... do-re-mi.
这个人 Steve McMillan 他找过来
So this guy, Steve McMillan... he comes along,
告诉我 想办法让Andy把这东西按价儿卖♥♥出去
tells me to get Andy to sell that company on the deal,
可是我并不想去 我早就洗手不干了
but I didn't want to go back. I changed my life.
他现在很规矩 是个守法好公民
He's on the straight and narrow. Done a great job.
- 谢了 哥们 - 我说的实话嘛
- Thanks, mate. - Well, you did the work.
所以 怎么说呢 我让他滚蛋
So, anyway, I told him to bugger off.
s词意 滚蛋
还有
Next thing...
有人劫走了我女儿 Angela
someone took my daughter, Angela.
McMillan要报复我
McMillan comes to me.
他说要让她回来
He says they'll give her back
我必须得让Andy卖♥♥了 这个 武器系统
if I get Andy to sell this, uh, weapons system.
- 所以你和Andy说把武器卖♥♥掉 - 对
- So you told Andy to sell the rocket? - Yeah.
显然呢 他是狮子大张口
Apparently, wanted too much money for it,
还想让我把差价补齐
and wanted me to pay the difference.
所以我就加入了
So that's where I come in.
我从伦敦一个恶贯满盈的罪犯那里
So I acquired the necessary funds
筹到了必要的资金
from a despicable criminal in London,
然后送到美国
sent it over across the pond,
英国人用across the pond表示到大西洋彼岸的美国
接着和伙伴回合 把他女儿赎回来
and then joined my mate here to get his daughter back.
我们去了圣克拉里塔 把炮弹安置好
We went up to Santa Clarita, we dropped off the rocket.
就在街上等着
We're waiting in the street,
准备用武器来换我女儿
and was gonna do the exchange of my daughter,
结果你们忽然蹦出来把事情都搞砸了
and you boys turned up and jaspered the whole thing.
嘿 翻译一下
Hey. Translate.
啊 说你们把事儿搅黄了
Yeah, you screwed it all up.
哦 谢谢翻译
Oh. Thank you for that.
- 您客气了 - 他们看见条子了
- You're welcome. - They spotted the old bill.
可以说英语吗
English?
我们发明了英语 这是我们的语言
We invented English. It's our language.
我们想怎么说就怎么说
We can do with it what we want.
他们发现你们了 跑路了
They made you. They done a runner.
我女儿现在还在他们手里
I didn't get me daughter back...
真是多亏了你们啊
thanks to you boys.
给您问个早安
Top of the morning to ya.
我找到了点线索 估计能让咱们的调查有点头绪
Think I found something to help our fuddle inquiry here.
我刚联♥系♥过苏格兰场
So I spoke to Scotland Yard,
他们刚跟我说
and they filled me in on our little...
是Nell吗
Nell?
不是 我是Fatima
No, this is Fatima.
Nell去旧金山陪她妈妈了
Nell's up in San Fran with her mum.
为什么今天咱们行动中心的人都有口音啊
Why does everybody in Ops still have an accent?
苏格兰场那边怎么说 别带口音
What did Scotland Yard say? Without the accent.
包浅 呃
Sorry, uh...
抱歉 Ricky和Frankie曾经是主犯
Sorry. Ricky and Frankie used to be arch criminals,
他们现在都改邪归正了
but they've been upstanding citizens for a while now.
Frankie还在约克郡的医院当过志愿者
Frankie even volunteers at the hospital in Yorkshire.
Andy Green又是另一番场景了
Andy Green is another story.
他被非法军♥火♥的卖♥♥家通缉
He's wanted for illegal arms sales,
敲诈 谋杀
racketeering and murder.
英国人想马上把他引渡回去
The Brits want him extradited immediately.
好人为了正当原因干坏事
Good guys making bad decisions for the right reasons.
跟我们有点像啊
Seems a little bit like us.
介绍一下你的朋友 Micky
Update on your friend Micky
这家伙可不是一点傻
He's a complete idiot.
非常傻
More than you'll ever know.
他没有把卖♥♥军♥火♥的地址给我
He gave us the address for the daughter pick-up,
倒是把他接女儿的地址给我了
but not the weapons sale.
所以说法一致
So the stories line up.
拜托 你要相信我们
Come on. You've got to Adam and Eve us.
- 什么 - 相信我们
- What? - Adam and Eve 'em,
相信我们
Believe 'em.
是英国的方言
It's Cockney rhyming slang.
亚当和夏娃 相信
Adam and Eve... believe.
- 够了 - 遵命 老板
- Enough. - Righto, guvnor.
原谅我吧
Begs your pardon.
那你们还得合作一段时间
So your cooperation will go a long way.
无所谓了
Well, I don't care about that.
我只想要我的女儿回来
Just want to get my girl back.
希望你们能帮帮我
And hopefully you guys can help me do that.
听着 我们需要抢回武器系统
Look... we need to recover the weapons system.
我们也想救回你的女儿
And we want to help you save your daughter.
那我们算是搭档啦
So we're partners, then.
太棒了
That's great.
别三分颜色上大红了
That's going a little far.
好的 为了同样的目标
Oh. Individuals working in harmony
和谐共处
to achieve the same goals.
这样没错了吧
I would offer that's quite accurate.
所以你不知道是谁偷了MAHEM武器系统
So you have no idea who stole the MAHEM weapons system
或者说是谁绑♥架♥了你女儿
or who took your daughter.
我会从McMillan查起
Well, I would start with McMillan.
他是中间人 所有人都认识
He's the go-between. He knows everybody.
Fatima
Fatima.
McMillan可能跟非法军♥火♥交易有关系
McMillan may be involved in the illegal arms trade.
发送Steve McMillan的消息
Sending this Steve McMillan.
他的驾照头像发到你的手♥机♥上了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表