That's not good. Argento may have tracked them there.
- 我认为你需要 - 命令海军陆战队快速响应队伍去那个位置
- I think you need to... - Order a Marine quick reaction force to that location.
然后马上让Argento的小队离开现场
And get Argento's team out of the field now.
我是Sarah MacKenzie中校 立刻给我接海军部长
This is Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie. Connect me to SECNAV now.
谁能听出来他们在说什么
Can anybody figure out what they're saying?
我听不清
I can't hear 'em.
目前为止你在NCIS特别案件调查办公室工作得怎么样
How you enjoying NCIS Office of Special Projects so far?
第一天 我差点儿被炸飞
Well, first day, I almost got blown up.
不用谢
Yeah, you're welcome.
第二天好像 我差点儿被砍头
Second day looks like I'm about to be beheaded.
文书工作能比吗
Beats paperwork.
我不知道 我喜欢我的脑袋
I don't know, I kind of like my head.
少来 兄弟 这比FBI好多了
Come on, man, this kicks the FBI's ass.
我们抓了美国人
We have Americans!
我们囚禁了美国人 我们抓了美国人
We have American prisoners! We have Americans!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
他说了他抓了美国人 停火
He said he's got Americans! Hold your fire!
别开枪 他说他抓了美国人
Hold your fire! He said he's got Americans!
别开枪
Hold your fire.
- 我再说一遍 别开枪 - 我们抓了美国人
- I say again: hold your fire. - We have Americans!
别开枪 他说他抓了美国人
Hold your fire! He said he's got Americans!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
我们抓了美国人
We have Americans!
如果你们继续开枪 我们就杀了他们
And we will kill them if you continue to fire on us!
你怎么看 军士长
What do you think, Chief?
他在虚张声势
He's bluffing.
这片区域没有美国人
There's no Americans in this area.
是啊 真的
Yeah, true that.
收到 军士长
Copy that, Chief.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
想把他们炸飞上天
Blow 'em to hell comes to mind.
是啊 我喜欢这样的想法
Yeah, I like the sound of that.
让我跟他们聊聊
Let me talk to them.
如果你不这么做 他们不会相信这儿有美国人的
If you don't, they won't believe there are any Americans inside here.
我认出了其中一个 是Argento队里的
I recognize one of the men. It's Argento's team.
- 他们发现我们了 - 不好了
- They found us. - That's not good.
咱们现在非常危险
We're in a really dangerous position here.
他的人可以声称不知道我们在里面
His men could claim they didn't know we were in here.
- 然后呼叫空袭 - 是啊 我们成为另一个友军误伤
- Then call in an air strike. - Yeah, we become another friendly-fire statistic.
结案
Investigation closed.
我要让这些人把我带出去 然后我能跟队伍谈判
I need these guys to take me outside so I can negotiate with the team.
是呀 如果队伍参与其中呢 你就会是容易被攻击的对象
Yeah? What if the teams are in on it? You'll be a sitting duck!
你听到那孩子说队伍里有些成员 和Argento的意见不和
You heard the kid say the members of the team don't agree with Argento.
Argento的人或许会认为他们串通一气 因为他们没有站出来
Argento's men might think they're complicit because they haven't come forward.
然后局势会变为选择杀了我们或者
Well, then, it becomes a choice between them killing us or...
他们在监狱里蹲一辈子
Them going to prison for the rest of their lives.
那有可能对我们来说是不好的结局
That might not work out so well for us.
听着 我真心相信队伍里这些人的品格
Look, I believe with all my heart in the character of the men in these teams.
我必须得这么办 带我出去
I'm going to do this. Take me outside!
那些人认识我 他们会听我的
These men know me. They'll listen to me.
你们可以把枪一直对着我 我能阻止这场袭击
You can have a gun on me the whole time. I can stop this attack!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire.
- 停火 - 停火
- Cease fire. - Cease fire.
- 停火 - 停火
- Cease fire. - Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
我是NCIS探员Sam Hanna
I'm NCIS Agent Sam Hanna.
- 停火 - 我听说过Hanna军士长
- Cease fire! - I heard of Chief Hanna.
这楼里还有三名美国人
There are three other Americans inside.
一位NCIS探员 一位FBI探员
An NCIS agent, an FBI agent,
和三♥级♥军士长Frank Wallace
and Chief Petty Officer Frank Wallace.
我是海豹突击队六队的退伍二级军士长Sam Hanna
I'm retired Senior Chief Petty Officer Sam Hanna of SEAL Team Six.
这楼里的阿富汗人没有做错任何事
The Afghan men inside have done nothing wrong.
- 我们可以和平解决现在的冲突 - 什么事情都可能发生
- This can end peacefully. - This could be anything.
- 他们只是害怕了 - 他们可能把这个人身上绑满了炸♥药♥
- They're just scared. They could have this guy wired with C-4.
如果这是我们所熟知的军士长Hanna 那他超牛逼的
If this is the same Chief Hanna, he's a serious badass.
是个传奇
The guy's like a legend.
是啊 我也听说过他
Yeah, I heard of him, too.
相当绝的一位队员
Hell of a team member.
我们得把他救出来
We're gonna get him out of there.
我们干掉这几位反♥动♥人士 Cole你去确保Hanna探员的安全
We take out these insurgents. Cole, you secure Agent Hanna.
剩下的 我们前进攻击这座楼
The rest of us will push forward and assault the building.
那会是个大屠♥杀♥
That's going to be a bloodbath.
我这是在给你命令 Cole士官
I'm giving you a direct order, Petty Officer Cole.
收到了告诉我
Let me know it was received.
收到了 军士长
Copy that, Chief.
选一位吧
Pick a man.
我选Hanna左边的
I've got the one directly left of Hanna.
军士长 不先问问他们能不能释放他吗
Chief, just see if they'll release them first.
- 听我口令 - Hanna说他们不是塔♥利♥班♥
- On my command. - Hanna said they aren't Taliban.
Cole 他们说他们会处决这些美国俘虏的
Cole, they said they will execute the American prisoners.
我们得赶紧把他们干掉然后攻击这座楼
We need to take them out now and assault the building.
我选Hanna右边的
I've got the one to the right of the prisoner.
我♥干♥掉再往右的那个
I'll take the one to the far right.
谢谢您长官
Thank you, ma'am.
海军部长亲自参与了
SECNAV is personally into it.
快速反应部队已经出发了
The quick reaction force is rolling, but
但他们要二十分钟才能到
it's gonna take 20 minutes to get them there.
太久了
That's too long.
如果你们放过他们 他们会把我们释放的 我向你保证
If you let them walk, we'll be released, I promise you.
我们现在怎么办 军士长
Are we doing this, Chief?
怎么回事
What's going on?
Khalil 跟他们讲
Khalil, tell them.
听我口令
On my command.
跟他们讲
Tell them.
Three,
two...
你可不能杀任何美国人
You are not gonna kill any Americans.
把武器放下
Put down your weapons,
释放这些美国俘虏
let the American prisoners walk away,
- 我们就把你放了 - 把他们干掉 快快快快
- and you will be released. - Take them out. Now, now, now, now.
- 取消命令 不要开火 - 这是直接命令
- Disregard that command. Do not fire. - This is a direct order.
取消命令 不要开火
Disregard. Do not fire.
他们不会再给你更好的条件了
The offer doesn't get any better than that.
我会给你做担♥保♥的 我保证
I'll vouch for you. You have my word.
走走走 你自♥由♥了 快走
Go, go, go. You're free. Go.
他们投降了 不要开火
They are surrendering. Do not fire.
你的事业完了 Moffet
Your career is over, Moffet.
晚上不要擅自出门
And stay out of the streets at night,
因为有一天我会要了你的命
'cause one day I will find you and put you in the ground.
你倒是来啊
Bring it.
手举起来
Hands in the air!
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
- 站在那别动 不要动 - 手举起来
- Stay where you are! Don't move! - Hands in the air!
- 手举起来 手 - 他们不是塔♥利♥班♥ 让他们走吧
- Hands up! Hands! - They're not Taliban. They're not Taliban. Let 'em go.
听他的 听他的 让他们走
Listen to him. Listen to him. Let 'em go.
走吧 你们可以走了 走走走 快离开这里
Go ahead. You're free to go. Go, go. Get out of here.
你们的人没事吧
You and your men all right?
- 我们没事 - 没事就太好了
- We're fine. - Glad you're okay.
三♥级♥军士长Argento
Chief Petty Officer Argento?
不客气
You're welcome.
客气你妈
Yeah.
把这人从我身上拉开
Get this guy off me!
你现在已经被NCIS逮捕了
You're now in the custody of NCIS.
这是命令 我说让他起开
That's an order. I said get him off me!
让我来告诉你 你的第31条权利
Now let me remind you of your Article 31 rights.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你说的每一句话
Anything you say can and will be used against you
都将成为呈堂证供
in a court-martial.
请起立 举起右手
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表