可能我们都不该这样
Or maybe any of us.
Sam今天问我
Sam asked me today
我为什么会做这行
why I do this.
我没回答他
I didn't give him an answer.
有时 在我们了结一个案件之后
Sometimes when we finish a big case,
过个两三天
two or three days later,
我会回到现场
I go back to where it all happened.
就坐在那里观察
And I just sit there and I watch.
我会看见有个人在遛狗
Now it's a guy walking his dog,
或者一对夫妇牵着手
or a couple holding hands,
小孩在一边玩耍
kids playing around.
我想 仅仅几天之前
And I think about all the violence and chaos
这里还充斥着暴♥力♥和混乱
that was there just a few days before.
现在却满是生活气息
And now it's just life.
我知道是我们造就了这里的生活
And I know that we gave them that life.
那一刻
In that moment,
我觉得世界是值得我为之奋斗的
this world seems like it's worth fighting for.
我在那场奋斗里
And my role in that fight--
在所有这些事里
in all this--
都有了意义
...it makes sense to me.
你没有毁了我 Hetty
You have never failed me, Hetty.
没有毁了这支队里的任何人
Or anyone on this team.
你永远不会
And you never will.
我害怕我已经毁了 Callen先生
I worry I already have, Mr. Callen.
我们只能眼睁睁等着你们恍然大悟
And we're just waiting for the pennies to drop.
船到桥头自然直
We will cross that bridge if and when we get there.
我们一起面对
Together.
作为一家人
As a family.
Hetty
Hetty?
我们这种人一共有几个
How many of us are there?
哼
Huh.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表