- Let's go in quietly. - Yeah.
我去楼上平台
I got access to the deck upstairs.
G 我们要进去了
G, we're going in.
好了
Ready.
Santiago死了
Santiago's dead.
Francisco也是
So's Francisco.
Darius在后院
I got Darius in the backyard!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
咱们开车截他
We'll cut him off in the car.
联邦探员 让开
Federal agent, out of the way!
- 别动 - 联邦探员
- Freeze! - Federal agent!
Darius 放下武器
Put down your weapon, Darius.
放下
Put it down.
再说最后一次
Last chance!
放下武器
Put it down.
抓住了
Got him.
你根本不知道
自己干了什么 兄弟
我不是你兄弟
I'm not your brother.
嗯 稍微能松口气 他交代了吗
Well, that's a relief. Did he say anything yet?
我们带他过来之后 一个字都没说
He hasn't said a word since we brought him in.
不知道他为什么在那边 不过他交代之前
We don't know why he's here, but until we do...
我知道 我盯着Jake
I know. I'll stay on Jake.
好吧 我得承认这孩子挺聪明的 课间差点发现我
Although, I got to be honest, this kid's smart. He almost made me at recess.
替我谢谢他
Hey, thank him for me.
呃 Callen说谢谢你
Uh, uh, Callen says thank you.
你跟他说 不必客气
You tell him, "Not a problem."
有事儿随时告诉我
And keep me posted, all right?
好的 回见
All right, bye.
Jake那边没问题
Jake is doing just fine.
Darius的行李里面有什么吗
Did you find anything in Darius's belongings?
没啥 但是我让行动中心去给这名女性做面部识别了
Not much, but I am having ops run this woman through facial rec.
我看看
Let me see.
嗨
Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
干得漂亮
Good work.
- 我进去 - 等会儿等会儿
- I'm going in. - Wait, wait, wait.
你说啥
Excuse me?
我去跟他谈
I'm going to talk to him.
现在不行
No, you're not.
我们甚至还不知道在办什么案子
We don't even know what we're dealing with yet.
我知道的够多了 他杀了六个人
I know enough. He's killed six people.
算Navarros兄弟的话八个
Eight with the Navarros.
所以 你就打算这么进去问他
So, you're just gonna walk in there and ask him why?
不 Callen 我打算赢得他的信任
No, Callen, I am going to gain his trust.
因为这是我的任务
'Cause that's my mission.
评估下他是否能回头
To assess whether he can be turned.
哇哦 听起来像她一样了
Wow. You sound just like her.
谁呀
Who?
Joelle
Joelle.
一样的鲁莽 一样的傲慢
Same arrogance, same recklessness.
至少 她没伪装自己
At least, she's not wearing a wig.
- 这是个优点 对吧 - 呃
- It's a plus, right? - Hmm.
不管怎么说
Anyway...
这也是她不断陷入麻烦的原因
This is why she kept getting into trouble.
- 你毫无准备的进去 - 别告诉我该怎么做 Callen
- You walk in there unprepared... - Don't tell me how to do my job, Callen.
- 而且Joe说的对 - 哦 什么
- And Joe was right about you. - Oh, yeah?
你这一生都无法信任女性
You can't trust the women in your life.
是呀 还不是因为她 听着 够了
Yeah, 'cause of her. Look, enough.
CIA不许在美国本土执行任务 说完了
CIA is not allowed to operate on American soil. End of story.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
- 怎么了 - Sam刚刚检查了
- What is it? - Sam just checked in
Navarros兄弟的出租屋
from the Navarros' rental house.
他发现了一个U盘 里面全都是照片 女性的
He found a thumb drive. It's full of pictures of... women.
那是些带有性意味的图片 所以
They are of a graphic, sexual nature, so
我们进行了面孔识别
we ran them through facial rec,
聚焦在人口贩运数据库中
focusing on human trafficking databases,
然后我们收到了许多结果
and we received multiple hits.
他们中的很多人也上了国际刑♥警♥组织的失踪人员名单
Many of the them are also listed as missing through INTERPOL.
她呢
What about her?
我们已经查过了 呃 Mina Raducan
We had the same thought. Uh, Mina Raducan.
两个月前 她家人报♥警♥说她在
Two months ago, her family reported her kidnapped
罗马尼亚帕特尼的村庄被绑♥架♥了
from their village in Patreni, Romania.
呃 我觉得我不必说的 只是
Now, I don't think I have to tell you this, but--
那是Comescu家族的领地
That was Comescu territory.
对的
Exactly.
我得跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
Nikita去世了
Nikita is dead.
不过在他去世前的日子里他跟我讲了很多你小时候的事儿
But in the days before he died, he told me about your life as a boy.
你更喜欢捕猎而不是钓鱼
That you preferred to hunt rather than fish.
你喝了他的伏特加从屋顶跌下来摔断了胳膊
That you broke your arm falling off the roof after drinking some of his vodka.
你还在吐酒的时候他是怎么给你接骨并且照料你的
How he set the bone and cared for you when you threw up the vodka.
你拥有我没有过的童年
You had the childhood that I never had.
我的人生本该是另一个样子的
My life was supposed to be different.
但话又说回来
But then again...
你的人生也是
so was yours.
我觉得经历了古巴那些事儿后你去探寻那样的人生了
I think that after Cuba, you went in search of that life.
你回到了罗马尼亚
You went back to Romania.
遇到了她
And you found her.
而现在因为你
And now because of you,
我又失去她了
I have lost her again.
自从他们抓走了她之后
This is the closest I've come
这是我最接近的机会了
since they took her.
自从谁抓走了她
Since who took her?
谁 Navarros兄弟 那些你杀的人么
Who, the Navarros, the people you've killed?
他们是谁
Who are they?
如果你想把她带回来
If you want to get her back,
你必须把你知道的说出来
you're gonna have to start talking.
他们是个严密的网络
They are a tightly controlled network--
商人 当地政客
businessmen, local politicians,
黑警
corrupt police--
欺骗移♥民♥
taking advantage of migrants,
穷♥人♥
the destitute...
罗姆人
the Romani.
罗姆人 即吉普赛人 吉普赛人自称为罗姆人
她去见朋友
She went to visit her friend.
去通知她
To tell her the news.
我们要结婚了
We were getting married.
Mina喜欢步行
Mina liked to walk.
一直都是
Always did.
讨厌坐车
Hated being driven anywhere.
一个目击证人说他们看到一辆车
A witness said they saw a car
停在了她身边
pull up alongside her.
车是属于一个当地警♥察♥的
It belonged to a local policeman.
他是我第一个 询问的
He was the first one I... questioned.
我从那时起就在追她的行踪
I have been tracking her ever since.
他们把她带到这了
They brought her here?
来到洛杉矶
To Los Angeles?
他们正在扩展新市场
They are expanding into a new market.
Francisco告诉我Mina和其他人
Francisco told me that Mina and others
会在今天的一场拍卖♥♥中被卖♥♥掉
will be sold at an auction today.
这是我能把她救回来的最后机会
This is my last chance to get her back.
你为什么又用起了Comescu这个名字
Why did you take the name Comescu again?
你知道他们干了什么吗
Do you know what they did?
你知道他们是哪种人吗
Do you know the kind of people they were?
我很清楚他们是谁
I know exactly who they were.
那就是我用这个名字的原因
That is why I took it.
作为一个Comescu 你可以去一些Reznikov不能去的地方
As a Comescu, you can go places,
见一些Reznikov不能见的人
meet people, learn things
了解到一些Reznikov了解不到的事情
that a Reznikov could not.
我知道 我们家的历史
I know... about our families' history,
那是血仇
the blood feud.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表