能在室内戴墨镜
can wear sunglasses indoors.
其他人戴就会像个傻子
Everyone else looks like an ass.
还有 你握着这把左轮手♥枪♥的姿势告诉我
And the way you're holding that revolver proves to me
你根本没开过枪
that you've never even fired it.
- 噢 是吗 - 我当然知道
- Oh, you think so? - I know so.
就你那棉毛根一样细的手臂
You can't shoot that thing one-handed.
你不可能用一只手开这枪
Not with those pipe cleaners.
我见到的索马里海盗的手臂可粗多了
I've seen bigger arms on Somali pirates.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
嗯 你要干什么
Hmm? What are you doing?
好吧 我要把Jess Adams的1200万欧元
Well, I'm trying to give you 12 million euros
不记名债券给你
in bearer bonds for Jess Adams.
现在 这件事才是最重要的
Now, I know that's gonna blow all the other offers
我能给你真正想要的东西
out of the water and give you exactly what you want.
我想要的是什么
What do I want?
让你在电脑前
Hours of playing with your big gun
继续玩枪
in front of your computer.
但如果你朝我开枪 那你什么都得不到
But you don't get any of it if you shoot me.
别再说废话了 否则就崩了你
Stop talking crap, or I will.
噢 不错 你们换了衣服
Oh, good, you get to change.
什么 不谢谢我们救了你的命吗
What? No thank-you for saving your life?
救了我
Saving my life?
看看我的肚子
Look at my belly.
简直像三♥级♥烧伤
It's like a third-degree burn.
那腹部压水倒是挺惨的
That was one hell of a belly flop.
我感觉自己的内脏受伤了
Feels like I have internal organ damage.
我的脾脏在跳
My spleen is throbbing.
你确定你能感受到自己的脾脏
You actually think you can feel your spleen?
它跳的时候我能感觉到
When it's throbbing, yeah.
能给我换件衣服吗
Can I get some clothes, please?
当然 我们会给你件衣服
Absolutely. We'll get you some clothes
前提是你告诉我 把我们追到跳阳台的人是谁
as soon as you tell us who it is that chased us off the balcony.
还有 那些不记名债券是要卖♥♥给谁
And who you were going to pay off with those bearer bonds.
不
No.
不 就这样
No? That's it?
对
Yes.
行吧 那就简单了 你没有衣服穿了
Okay. Well, that makes it easy-- no clothes.
什么 这是虐待 是逼供
What... That's torture. And coercion.
我很确定这还没到虐待的地步
I'm pretty sure that doesn't rise to the level of torture.
你知道吗 脾脏受伤
You know what? Combined with a bruised spleen
外加皮肤烧伤不给治疗 这就是虐待
and untreated skin burns, I think it does.
嘿 你的脾脏没事
Hey, your spleen is fine.
你不如还是坦白吧 来换取从宽处理
How about a deal in exchange for leniency?
我们的朋友进那栋房♥子了
Our friends are in that building.
我们想知道他们去的是哪里
We want to know what they're walking into.
噢 噢 他们在里面
Oh, oh, they're inside?
你们不知道发生了什么吗
And you have no idea what's going on?
所以才问你啊
That's why we're asking you.
你帮我们 可以在判决时有很大帮助
You help us, can go a long way at the time of sentencing.
哦 等等 判决
Oh, wait, sentencing?
是啊 就是法官告诉你
Uh, yeah, that's the part where the judge tells you
你要在监狱里待多久
how long you're going to be in jail for.
哦 这就是承认犯罪的那部分吗
Oh, a-and that's the part that comes after committing a crime?
老实说 作为律师
I got to be honest, as a lawyer,
你对法律制度的了解让我感到震惊
I am floored by your grasp of the legal system.
好吧 Michael Cohen 我问你
Okay, Michael Cohen, let me ask you this.
Michael Cohen 特朗普的私人律师
我犯了什么罪
What crime did I commit?
好吧 首先
Well, for starters,
那些袜吊带 是啥
those sock garters. Huh?
时尚警♥察♥
Fashion police.
靠边停车
I'm pulling you over!
告诉你发现什么了
Tell us you have something.
好吧 我仍然不知道
Well, we still have no idea
David Conklin的真身是啥
who the real David Conklin is,
但我们肯定他没有一个身份
but we're pretty sure none of his aliases
会有个装一千两百万欧元的健身包
would have 12 million in euro in a gym bag.
那我们失踪的海军情报官呢
What about our missing Naval Intelligence officer?
好吧 情报部门没有
Well, no one from Intelligence
报告有人失踪
has been reported missing,
但即使海军这么说
but even if the Navy is sitting on this,
今天有人没来上班
someone didn't show up for work today,
所以我们查了一下
so we did a little digging.
有一名情报官
There is one intelligence officer.
呃 她的名字是Jess Adams
Uh, her name is Jess Adams.
她昨天开始休假
She went on extended leave yesterday.
好吧 她做什么工作的
Okay, what does she do?
她是海军与DARPA的情报联络员
She's the Navy's Intelligence Liaison with DARPA.
DARPA指国防高等研究计划署
这让她可以接触到军方所有的绝密研究
That gives her access to all the military's top secret research.
这就解释了为什么海军不想
That makes sense why the Navy doesn't want it out
让外面知道她失踪了
that she's missing.
更重要的是 Jess Adams拥有
More importantly, Jess Adams has dossiers
所有从事这些绝密项目的
on all the scientists and engineers
科学家和工程师的档案
working those top secret projects.
我们说的是个人信息
We're talking personal information,
- 家庭地址 家庭成员 - 是的 很糟糕
- home addresses, family members. - Oh, yeah, it's bad.
这能让他们都
Making them all incredibly vulnerable
暴露了
for being compromised.
是的 Jess Adams绝对是所有
Yeah, Jess Adams is definitely the vein to the mother lode
军事秘密的源头 你觉得那值多少钱
of all military secrets. How much you think that's worth?
我的意思是 一个西方人在中东的
I mean, the average ransom
平均赎金大约在
paid for a Westerner in the Middle East
三百万美元
is around three million bucks.
如果一个石油业官员就值那个价
If you're getting that for an oil executive,
我想一千四百万对一个情报官来说是正确的
I'd say 14 million's about right for an intelligence officer.
哇 Callen Sam上线了吗
Wow. Have Callen and Sam come back online?
还没有
Um, not yet.
所以我们要赎回Jess Adams
So we're buying back Jess Adams.
我是说 这是个高风险赌局
I mean, this is high-stakes poker.
是的 Kilbride虚张声势是因为他不是Conklin
Yep, and Kilbride's bluffing because he's not Conklin.
这种豪赌有20种方法出岔子
This Hail Mary can go wrong 20 different ways.
- 我想我们需要支援他们 - 是啊
- I think we need to back them up. - Yeah.
哦 还有 伙计们 这幢楼有很严密的监控
Oh, and, guys, this building has serious surveillance.
如果你被发现了
If you get spotted,
这个能是第21种出岔子的方法
it could be the 21st way for this thing to go wrong.
明白
Understood.
嘿 听着 继续查Conklin
Hey, look, keep looking into Conklin.
我猜 他是某个邪恶外国势力试图
My guess, he's a middleman for some nefarious foreign power
要Adam脑袋的中间人
trying to get into Adams' head.
是的 看看他和通常的嫌疑犯
Yeah, and see if he has any connections
有没有关系 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 伊朗 中国
to the usual suspects: Russia, Iran, China.
哦 我都在查了 地址发你手♥机♥上了
Oh, we're all over it, and address is on your phones.
- 完美 谢了 - 行
- Perfect. Thanks. - Deuces.
好
Okay.
1200百万欧元没问题
We could make this work for 12 million euros.
告诉你老板谢谢他
Tell your boss thank you.
我没有和老板说话 我是老板
I wasn't talking to my boss. I'm the boss.
我在计算数字
I was crunching the numbers.
是啊 我还是Sandy Duncan呢
Yeah, and I'm Sandy Duncan.
Sandy Duncan 演员 代表作品有《到此为止》《天鹅公主》等
谁
Who?
别管了 继续吧
Never mind. Just get on with it.
好吧 接下来是这样的
All right, so here's how it's gonna go down.
你要留下一半赎金
You're gonna leave half the bonds with us
以示诚意
as a show of good faith.
如果我们在48小时内没有收到更好的报价
If we have no better offers within the next 48 hours,
那我们会和你交换另外一半
we'll make the exchange for the other half.
想都别想
No way in hell.
什么
Excuse me?
如果我付钱的话 我来决定如何给
If I'm paying, I say how this is gonna go down.
真的吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表